Canadian immigration website crashes on election night

13 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

Okay you want proof of bigotry? He tried to claim Obama wasn't born in the US, he refers to all Mexicans as rapists and criminals, uses vulgar language when talking about women, wants a muslin data base, falsely claimed Muslims in NY celebrated 9/11, mocked a disabled journalist at one of his rallies and made fun of Asian accents. You call me brainwashed yet you claim Donald Trump isn't bigoted?

You would have to be blind, deaf, and dumb not to see that DT is a bigot.

@Citadelen  It would be like voting Clinton and not seeing that she is a "corporatist".  Well, DT is much more open about his bigotry than Clinton about her financial ties.

Obvious things are obvious regardless.

1 minute ago, Citadelen said:

He tried to claim Obama wasn't born in the US

and he took that back

1 minute ago, Citadelen said:

he refers to all Mexicans as rapists and criminals

illegal immigrants, i-l-l-e-g-a-l immigrants

2 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

uses vulgar language when talking about women

apologised about that too

3 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

wants a muslin data base,

it's called being at war

3 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

falsely claimed Muslims in NY celebrated 9/11

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3369705/Was-Trump-Police-officer-says-pockets-Muslims-celebrated-9-11-shouted-Allahu-Akbar.html

do you even google?

8 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

mocked a disabled journalist

mocked a journalist who decided to retract an article he wrote in 2001 about muslims cheering at 9/11 when the washington post decided to go in damage control mode when they found out that he worked for them when he wrote it. Are you going to say that Ted Cruz is  also disabled since he used the same exact impersonation for him too?

19 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

made fun of Asian accents

"we want deal" was actual fun imo

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

1 minute ago, suicidalfranco said:

-snip-

If I go around shouting "All Mexicans for deportation", but them say sorry later on, does that make it all okay? If you say yes then you're deluded. Whether he truly believes these things or not is not the point, the point is that he's fanning the fires of hatred.

Okay so you say I'm brainwashed for believing the media (which I don't), yet you think it's acceptable to force Muslims to have identity identifying them as such, if there's any better way to polarise a group against you then I'm all ears.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

5 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

If I go around shouting "All Mexicans for deportation", but them say sorry later on, does that make it all okay?

nice try attempting to putting words in my mouth

what i said was:

Cattura.PNG

7 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

you think it's acceptable to force Muslims to have identity identifying them as such

what side of "it's called war" you don't uderstand? or are you that brainwashed to the point where you actually believed that fairy tale that he refers to all muslim, immigrants and US born, and not just those currently coming from the middle east, where there's an actual war, you know this war:

http://syriancivilwarmap.com/syrian-civil-war-live-map-1/

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

6 hours ago, patrick3027 said:

Well who wouldn't want a highly educated and inspiring woman who led the effort to enact the Clinton health care plan of 1993? 

Apparently the Americans. 

Democrats should take a good look at themselves and change their strategy. 

Sanders would have destroyed Trump, but the establishment did everything to stop him. 

The establishment did everything to stop Trump too lmao

"If you ain't first, you're last"

4 hours ago, Citadelen said:

If I go around shouting "All Mexicans for deportation", but them say sorry later on, does that make it all okay? If you say yes then you're deluded. Whether he truly believes these things or not is not the point, the point is that he's fanning the fires of hatred.

Okay so you say I'm brainwashed for believing the media (which I don't), yet you think it's acceptable to force Muslims to have identity identifying them as such, if there's any better way to polarise a group against you then I'm all ears.

You better find a source where he calls Mexican-Americans for deportation.
Illegal immigrants are getting deported, like they should be.
Caring about your nation's security and prioritizing Americans, MANY OF WHOM HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH 3RD WORLD PROBLEMS YET WE STILL APPARENTLY CAN'T FIND ROOM IN THE BUDGET FOR THEM LIKE OUR VETERANS, is not fanning the fires of hatred.

America needs to stop playing world police for other countries and we need to deal with our own problems domestically.

I'm against Trump on that, i don't believe that Muslims should go on some database. Despite the fact fundamental Islam calls for extreme violence, murder, child abuse, and prejudice, i know that not all Muslims are fundamentalists and can adapt their beliefs to fit in line with our culture and customs, just like any other religious belief system with a history of violence. I believe not taking in any Syrian refugees is a much smarter idea, i believe denying entry to those that come from a culture of hatred, violence, and sexism is a much better idea. *cough* Saudis *cough* Because the truth is, it's not about religion; it's about culture and what's seen as ok outside the U.S. compared to what is ok here. (For instance, the belief that it's a good thing to throw gay people off roofs is an inferior cultural trait in my eyes)

"If you ain't first, you're last"

19 minutes ago, Memories4K said:

You better find a source where he calls Mexican-Americans for deportation.
Illegal immigrants are getting deported, like they should be.
Caring about your nation's security and prioritizing Americans, MANY OF WHOM HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH 3RD WORLD PROBLEMS YET WE STILL APPARENTLY CAN'T FIND ROOM IN THE BUDGET FOR THEM LIKE OUR VETERANS, is not fanning the fires of hatred.

America needs to stop playing world police for other countries and we need to deal with our own problems domestically.

I'm against Trump on that, i don't believe that Muslims should go on some database. Despite the fact fundamental Islam calls for extreme violence, murder, child abuse, and prejudice, i know that not all Muslims are fundamentalists and can adapt their beliefs to fit in line with our culture and customs, just like any other religious belief system with a history of violence. I believe not taking in any Syrian refugees is a much smarter idea, i believe denying entry to those that come from a culture of hatred, violence, and sexism is a much better idea. *cough* Saudis *cough* Because the truth is, it's not about religion; it's about culture and what's seen as ok outside the U.S. compared to what is ok here. (For instance, the belief that it's a good thing to throw gay people off roofs is an inferior cultural trait in my eyes)

I believe we solve the immigrant and refugee crisis by building a wall and supplying our military power to Bashar Al-Assad, and stabilizing that region with Russian assistance.  

It's only so bad there now, because we were idiots and got rid of Saddam and Qaddafi.  

Also thank God we now have a person with actual sense running the country as of Jan 2017.  On schedule.  Under budget.

Media preview

Edited by SurvivorNVL