there is no girl on the hardwarenet?

Nagby

We now know that there is girls on the internet, girls playing video games,
but is there any female hardware freaks?

I ask that because, since i'm into hardware (~6 years now i'd say) i've never met any girl on any hardware topics.

Did you know one, or are one?

(This topic is not made for girl bullying, nor to get laid, just to know.)

Theres a girl somewhere on this forum, im sure windspeed is rolling in women as well.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Yep, I do know one, my wife :) She loves PC hardware

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

(This topic is not made [...]nor to get laid, just to know.)

[Noone posts here]

Wait for Stephie to show up in here. Ashley is kind of still a riddle is she into tech soo much, but M-ursu - she's into tech. Look how lovely she does all "welcome" posts to greet newcomers.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

There are a couple of girls on this forum, a couple on another forum I'm on, but I don't know about that forum.

Not to many, but can you blame them. Lot's of the guys on the internet are assholes or sexist. Some joke around, some are straight up mean and are serious. I wouldn't want to be on a place, publicly saying information about myself if I knew I was going to get harassed. I hate to say it but I'm sure some LTT members harass female members. Just look at the twitch chat on fridays and you will see the level of immaturity. 

@Ookami "M-ursu - she's into tech" Didn't even know they were female. 

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Not to many, but can you blame them. Lot's of the guys on the internet are assholes or sexist.

Its same on multiplayer games. I went with a old friend (girl and to add japanese one; we stopped being friends some time ago FYI propably because i was an asshole and didnt hit onto her) and everyone was hitting onto her. No single game was without "can i add you" or "will you be my girlfriend" and soo on.

Ministry of StopIt!

yes, i guess there is some girls with "male account" to avoid that :/

Well good for them to do that. If they will trust someone they will propably tell them about it. Wonder if there were some peeps trying to hit up on girls here :P Poor bastards...

Damn i let it slip :/

Ministry of StopIt!

I can't wait for the internet to evolve mentally so girls can feel like, you know, human beings. 

We on LTT and are pretty good about this tho. 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ot1ZthmQ60

This is all I can think of when it comes to this topic.

You are so hot, you sound hot,

Even though they don't know what they look like.

This is funny though. I have mistaken women for little kids before I must admit, been called out on it and looked pretty dumb. 

But noob is funny in that sketch

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

We on LTT and are pretty good about this tho. 

Yeah right... We dont know how much sh*t PM's girls get here also...

Well that sums up this topic - we can close it...

I would be sniper (recon if you wanna be precise) in that vid...

[someone says]"There isnt one in that vid"

Precisely that... Dont give a single f*ck if shes a girl or not...

Ministry of StopIt!

girl or g.i.r.l.? ^^

Its same on multiplayer games. I went with a old friend (girl and to add japanese one; we stopped being friends some time ago FYI propably because i was an asshole and didnt hit onto her) and everyone was hitting onto her. No single game was without "can i add you" or "will you be my girlfriend" and soo on.

Ya, It's kinda sad how all the 12yo keyboard warriors are under the impression by PMing a chick on the internet that they will get anywhere...

I use girlly names in Dota a lot, it's hilarious how much I get hit on. It's like a game within the game, so much fun [buddy and me are crying of laughter regularly]

Or SC2 "I let you win and you add me on FB kkkkkkk?!!!" LOL

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Ya, It's kinda sad how all the 12yo keyboard warriors are under the impression by PMing a chick on the internet that they will get anywhere...

I use girlly names in Dota a lot, it's hilarious how much I get hit on. It's like a game within the game, so much fun [buddy and me are crying of laughter regularly]

Or SC2 "I let you win and you add me on FB kkkkkkk?!!!" LOL

Had that with my nick (Ookami), but a) they see my steam pic and b ) i use voice chat. Soo much let downs i gave to those kids...

Ministry of StopIt!

Had that with my nick (Ookami), but a) they see my steam pic and b ) i use voice chat. Soo much let downs i gave to those kids...

Well since I'm usually playing on the EU servers, 90% of the people don't even know how to spell "English" so the voice chat is out of the question most of the time since I don't speak russian.

And as soon as I get hit on, I simply "don^t have a mic" and they don't seem to care for this puny excuse since you are a gamer girl which means you want to blow them cause they're so pro. xD

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

There are probably a lot more girls on these forums than you think but a lot of the time its just not worth the pain of having to deal  with the Ohhh yoouuzzzzzzzz a G.I.R.L now suck my ............. or the there are no girls on this forum your a guy stop pretending crowds so most just set their gender to male

The only difference between a politician and a criminal in patience . A criminal will try to take everything immediately where as a politician known to take it one small piece at a time

Girl on the internet: "Hi I'm a girl!"

Inbox: 9001 messages (1 non-sexual/spam-ish)

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

transgender or lesbian IRL or because of "male account" ?

IRL

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

nor to get laid, just to know.

oh realy :P 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

I wonder if Linus' wife is into tech as well. She bought him a TJ07 so she must know at least a thing or two.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I wonder if Linus' wife is into tech as well. She bought him a TJ07 so she must know at least a thing or two.

or he set his wallpaper to a TJ07, talked about it in his sleep and wrote his letter to santa asking for one. :P

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

i've never met any girl on any hardware topics.

A female overclocker/PC enthusiast says hi.

Honestly, why do guys act like this?

ITs a burning question i have that only gets vile retorts and i can't seem to understand why men are so freaking fascinated with the myth that "no girls on the internet" You wanna know why you never meet girls around these parts? Because we fucking hate being treated like this. We aren't objects, stop it.

Do you think it might just piss us off when you say things like "no girls on the internet"?

And then when some of us say "oh yeah i'm female" a bunch of guys retort with things like "Shut the **** up you attention whore" So many of us tend to stay the hell away from these places with guys whop drop the stupid "no girls on the internet" comment.

Seriously.

Anyways, I spend most of my time on Overclock.net anyways, i like the community there a lot better and there's a lot stricter control over the community and the mods do a good job of keeping sexist and homophobic posts off the forums. Plus OCN has a lot of different specifici sections and some of the best people in the computer tech.

the titles is just a reference to the known "no girls on the internet" and thats why i added a "?"

nothing were said about girls being objects here so far