there is no girl on the hardwarenet?

Nagby

I have seen more gay guys on this forum than girls...

I dont have words to counter that...

Stephie? As in Stephie_Girl? That was PCBudgetSolutions.

It was PCBudgetSolutions.

2 posts to say same thing. Either way that account is gone...

Who is Ashley?

A girl. Well at least name/nick suggest it or it may be Slicks secret account...

Also Mursu is a girl? Didn't realize this. 

I told yaa i let it slip. Damn Walrus gonna be pissed that her secret went out :/

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

I have seen quite a few females on this forum, but I think some of those females are actually guys. I do know a girl that is into PC's a little, but doesn't know all that much about hardware.

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

And why aren't more women interested in hardware and technology in general? Probably worth thinking about.

I've never met any specifically hardware girls.  Lots into other tech stuff, but not hardware.

I'm huge into hardware. I love overclocking and benching, and if I had the money i'd be running an enthusiast build and if i could, would be buying lots of different GPUs for the fun of benching and overclocking them. It's such a fun thing playing with 3dmark11 and 3dmark benching. Seeing how far you can push a card.

A vast majority of my youtube video's watched are unboxings of hardware and benchmark videos.

My most watched channels are LinusTechTips, TechofTomorrow, NeweggTV, and TotalBiscut, The Cynical Brit.

I spend a lot of time reading bout hardware and messing with stuff on newegg, as well as hanging around Overclock.net and checking out cool threads.

I'm not going to go out there and class myself as a "Girl overclocker" thats dumb, I'm just an overclocker/hardware geek/Gamer who happens to be female.

PCs are my thing, I grew up around them and im very surprised by how little there are of women in this sector of interest. Sucks being a rare sight. Wish there were more than just a few girls in a OC/PC gaming community, makes me feel really odd when everyone around me is a dude.

I beg pardon?!

i said active like

always on the forums and have 1000+ posts to 2000+ posts

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

i belive the word was private xD

no guys allowed

so windspeed is a girl?? 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

i said active like

always on the forums and have 1000+ posts to 2000+ posts

Well, I am on the forum every day.  Mostly reading rather than posting. Not many people in general have over 1000 posts. And just in case you didn't realize my comment was in a joking matter. :P

Well, I am on the forum every day.  Mostly reading rather than posting. Not many people in general have over 1000 posts. And just in case you didn't realize my comment was in a joking matter. :P

yeah i knew it was in jking manner i laughed when i read it :P

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

"There are no girls on the internet"

is more like "there aren't any females openly stating they are females in a male majority website/game/etc"

the internet has no majority gender, it's just that girls usually spend their time differently than guys do on the internet.

CPU: i5 3570k @ 3.4 GHz      RAMKingston HyperX Grey Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)      MOBO: ASRock Z77E-ITX  

GPU: Gigabyte Aorus 1060 6GB     HDD's: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  

PSUSilverStone Strider ST50F-P 500W       Case: BitFenix Prodigy (Black)