there is no girl on the hardwarenet?

Nagby

A female overclocker/PC enthusiast says hi.

Honestly, why do guys act like this?

ITs a burning question i have that only gets vile retorts and i can't seem to understand why men are so freaking fascinated with the myth that "no girls on the internet" You wanna know why you never meet girls around these parts? Because we fucking hate being treated like this. We aren't objects, stop it.

Do you think it might just piss us off when you say things like "no girls on the internet"?

And then when some of us say "oh yeah i'm female" a bunch of guys retort with things like "Shut the **** up you attention whore" So many of us tend to stay the hell away from these places with guys whop drop the stupid "no girls on the internet" comment.

Seriously.

Anyways, I spend most of my time on Overclock.net anyways, i like the community there a lot better and there's a lot stricter control over the community and the mods do a good job of keeping sexist and homophobic posts off the forums. Plus OCN has a lot of different specifici sections and some of the best people in the computer tech.

+1 for you

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.4GHz (cooled by Corsair H110) Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Formula RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | GPU: ASUS GTX780TI-DC2OC-3GD5 Case: NZXT Phantom 630 Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB + 3 x WD Black 500GB  + WD Black 1TB + WD Black 2TB + Kingston V300 120GB PSU: SeaSonic Platinum 660W Monitors: 3 x Iiyama ProLite XU2390HS-1 Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mouse: Logitech G502 Protheus Spectrum Mousemat: Steelseries QcK Heavy (40x45) Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II Speakers: Logitech Z906

just no, man. all i can say is no.

why

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

the posts on that topic has gotten really shorter...

winspeed has his own private forum with woman in it

:o link please

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

i belive the word was private xD

no guys allowed

Then WTF mods doing there then? They keep them to themselfs! Time to go on strike!

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

@stephiegirl

Edit: How do I spell her name xD

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

I can't wait for the internet to evolve mentally so girls can feel like, you know, human beings. 

We on LTT and are pretty good about this tho. 

HAHAHAHAHAHA Internet evolving to be accepting, good one.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

girl or g.i.r.l.? ^^

Ya, It's kinda sad how all the 12yo keyboard warriors are under the impression by PMing a chick on the internet that they will get anywhere...

I use girlly names in Dota a lot, it's hilarious how much I get hit on. It's like a game within the game, so much fun [buddy and me are crying of laughter regularly]

Or SC2 "I let you win and you add me on FB kkkkkkk?!!!" LOL

you should add me on dota :P

Building a PC: check it out here http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1qvon

@stephiegirl

Edit: How do I spell her name xD

She got deleted her account. It was Stephie_Girl. Propably got too much PM's with "Can i have your phone number?", "OMG a gurl!" (mistake made for fun purpose!) and such...

I was wondering where are nonstop topics of hers...

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/62588-collapse-of-the-united-states-obama-care-the-beginning-of-the-end/ - as seen here she is no more with us...

Ministry of StopIt!

She got deleted her account.

She deleted her account, or did she get her account deleted?

Besides I've always wondered about statistics regarding gender avatar choices. another mystery on my list

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

She deleted her account, or did she get her account deleted?

Besides I've always wondered about statistics regarding gender avatar choices. another mystery on my list

You cannot delete account yourself. You have to call mods/admins soo she got her account deleted.

Ministry of StopIt!

Guys can also make female accounts so yeah.You never know if a female or male account is legit.The guy might even be an alien.

Used to know a girl Irl that was into computers and gaming. She was pretty hot too but I graduated from high school so I haven't seen her hut a few times since I graduated last year

My rig: Case: Corsair 760T CPU: Intel 4690k MOBO: MSI Z79 Gaming 5 RaM: 16gb HyperX SSD: 256gb Samsung pro HDD: 1tb Toshiba PSU: Thermaltake smart 750 GPU: 1x GTX 1080 Founders edition

Used to know a girl Irl that was into computers and gaming. She was pretty hot too but I graduated from high school so I haven't seen her hut a few times since I graduated last year

My rig: Case: Corsair 760T CPU: Intel 4690k MOBO: MSI Z79 Gaming 5 RaM: 16gb HyperX SSD: 256gb Samsung pro HDD: 1tb Toshiba PSU: Thermaltake smart 750 GPU: 1x GTX 1080 Founders edition

[Noone posts here]

Wait for Stephie to show up in here. Ashley is kind of still a riddle is she into tech soo much, but M-ursu - she's into tech. Look how lovely she does all "welcome" posts to greet newcomers.

Stephie? As in Stephie_Girl? That was PCBudgetSolutions.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

She got deleted her account. It was Stephie_Girl. Propably got too much PM's with "Can i have your phone number?", "OMG a gurl!" (mistake made for fun purpose!) and such...

I was wondering where are nonstop topics of hers...

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/62588-collapse-of-the-united-states-obama-care-the-beginning-of-the-end/ - as seen here she is no more with us...

It was PCBudgetSolutions.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

[Noone posts here]

Wait for Stephie to show up in here. Ashley is kind of still a riddle is she into tech soo much, but M-ursu - she's into tech. Look how lovely she does all "welcome" posts to greet newcomers.

Who is Ashley?

Also Mursu is a girl? Didn't realize this. 

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

A female overclocker/PC enthusiast says hi.

Honestly, why do guys act like this?

ITs a burning question i have that only gets vile retorts and i can't seem to understand why men are so freaking fascinated with the myth that "no girls on the internet" You wanna know why you never meet girls around these parts? Because we fucking hate being treated like this. We aren't objects, stop it.

Do you think it might just piss us off when you say things like "no girls on the internet"?

And then when some of us say "oh yeah i'm female" a bunch of guys retort with things like "Shut the **** up you attention whore" So many of us tend to stay the hell away from these places with guys whop drop the stupid "no girls on the internet" comment.

Seriously.

Anyways, I spend most of my time on Overclock.net anyways, i like the community there a lot better and there's a lot stricter control over the community and the mods do a good job of keeping sexist and homophobic posts off the forums. Plus OCN has a lot of different specifici sections and some of the best people in the computer tech.

Agreed, it's just that we wonder if there are many female PC enthusiasts. It seems to be an oddity, although I don't want to be sexist.

Who is Ashley?

Also Mursu is a girl? Didn't realize this. 

I am sure it's a joke.

I am sure it's a joke.

Regardless, I would have never have guessed.

I really only guess if a person is a guy or girl if they have a stereotypical guy name as their user name. I really don't pay attention to gender because regardless if you're male or female, if you have a dumb comment, I'm going to think it's dumb.

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

I've never met any specifically hardware girls.  Lots into other tech stuff, but not hardware.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Personally, no, I've never met a woman that is into computer hardware(though, I am trying to teach my girlfriend).

Online? Many, there's many here on these forums as well.

I'm surprised @Pixxie_Payne hasn't posted in here yet, not calling her out or anything, just wondering :P

I have seen more gay guys on this forum than girls...

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!