The sexiest case yet? Raijintek Asterion

Prysin

sorry for shit formatting. Writing on tablet.

Raijintek announce their Asterion Plus and Classic cases

Raijintek has announced their Asterion Plus and Classic cases, which feature either dual hinged acrylic windows or  dual tempered glass windows, depending on your preference.   

This chassis will be available in both silver and black variants, with both the Tempered Glass and Hinged acrylic versions coming with the same internal layout, which includes a PSU shroud and the ability to accommodate EATX motherboards.  

This chassis is designed for high-end water cooling setups, with support for a 360mm or 280mm radiator on the front and top of the chassis, allowing PC builders to cool even high end Multi-GPU setups with ease. This chassis also contains support for up to four 3.5" drives and three 2.5" drives and has space for a slot loaded DVD drive at the front of the chassis.    

27120140459l.jpg

27121844158l.jpg

27121844516l.jpg

27121844386l.jpg

27121844143l.jpg

Man, if this goes on sale where i live, i am DEFINETIVELY getting this for my next build. And, hopefully its as easy to work in as most Raijintek products (aka, all screws, no rivets)

Source: https://www.overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/raijintek_announce_their_asterion_plus_and_classic_cases/1

Looks like they're trying too hard to be InWin.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

I NEED THIS NOW

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

Ummm... Sexiest? Have you seen the very recently refreshed Phanteks Eclipse P400S?

23_phanteks_eclipse_p400_i_eclipse_p400s

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

1 minute ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

Looks like they're trying too hard to be InWin.

unlike Inwin, Raijintek cases actually have a functional practical internal layout. Inwin only knows how to design a good looking box, not make it usable. Raijintek can do both.

I own the Raijintek Metis (ITX) and ive tinkered with a STYX (mATX). Both fantastic cases to work in. You can take them apart to the last bit. All screws, not a single rivet

2 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

Ummm... Sexiest? Have you seen the very recently refreshed Phanteks Eclipse P400S?

i dont like the front of that case. Reminds me too much of NZXT phantom... aka useless edges all over the place.

It's sad how Raijintek products are ignored. Most people don't even know they exist, yet they make some first class products. I like this a lot. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

5 minutes ago, Bouzoo said:

It's sad how Raijintek products are ignored. Most people don't even know they exist, yet they make some first class products. I like this a lot. 

My first air cooler was a Raijintek EreBoss that could passively cool my i7-4790 :P Although Installation was a bitch, it was a great cooler. I'd love for them to make an STX case in the style of the Metis (but much smaller). 

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

no option for a rotated motherboard? 

Anyone else read the thread title as Sexist case , but didn't care because of whats happening with people everywhere being offended , because i did read it like that at first

Details separate people.

4 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

My first air cooler was a Raijintek EreBoss that could passively cool my i7-4790 :P Although Installation was a bitch, it was a great cooler. I'd love for them to make an STX case in the style of the Metis (but much smaller). 

isnt going to be possible to shrink the Metis much more

as there is only 1-2 motherboards that would fit inside. Both would be Intel 5x5 Broadwell setups. No PCIe port.... The metis can only be shrunk by like 35mm height wise and 30mm length wise. And if you did that, you would only be able to use IGPs and single slot expansion cards

4 minutes ago, IAmLamp said:

no option for a rotated motherboard? 

most raijintek stuff is made by ALL SCREWS. So if you are fine with putting in some elbow grease, maybe drill some holes and or make a bracket, then you can probably invert it without much hassle.

1 minute ago, Prysin said:

isnt going to be possible to shrink the Metis much more

as there is only 1-2 motherboards that would fit inside. Both would be Intel 5x5 Broadwell setups. No PCIe port.... The metis can only be shrunk by like 35mm height wise and 30mm length wise. And if you did that, you would only be able to use IGPs and single slot expansion cards

No, I mean just remove all expansion ports and have it horizontal. Use the rounded-edge design of the Metis in said STX case with the same materials and you'd have a really nice looking tiny case. Also, if done right, a variety of risers could help fit a single slot full-height card. 

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

3 hours ago, Prysin said:

most raijintek stuff is made by ALL SCREWS. So if you are fine with putting in some elbow grease, maybe drill some holes and or make a bracket, then you can probably invert it without much hassle.

nty 

should come with that option by default 

29 minutes ago, IAmLamp said:

nty 

should come with that option by default 

well if you don't need ATX or E-ATX, then you have the Styx, on hell of a sexy case

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

Definitely not, hate brushed/ anodized aluminium with a passion, the only thing worse is all black cases packed full of blue LEDs.

They're this generation's beige tower of the 90s.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

still not a dell 

Dell-Dimension-5150-Pentium-D-Dual-Core-2.66GHz-1GB-80GB-Desktop-PC-Computer-XP-33792-p.jpg

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

Looks like a ATX version of the Jonsbo RM3. Are hey copying each other?

sweetpic1.jpg

Not a fan of the large brushed aluminum surface myself. Looks cheap, like they couldn't be bothered to do something with it.

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

1 hour ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

Anyone else read the thread title as Sexist case , but didn't care because of whats happening with people everywhere being offended , because i did read it like that at first

Triggered!!!!!!!!!!!

Royal Rumble: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/N3v3r3nding_N3wb/saved/#view=NR9ycf

"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think." -- Adolf Hitler

"I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught." -- Winston Churchill

"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

Sexiest case? 

For me it's still this one :)

Evolv-ATX-1_3e0cac8b-a12b-4cdf-ad50-e9f0

Cosmic Council Department of Defense ; Interplanetary Class 3 Relations & Diplomatic Affairs - OFFICE 117

2 hours ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

I'd be willing to pay more for the case if it were sexist.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -