iPhone user hates iOS 7 so much that he’s suing Apple over it

Youbetternot

Wow there is some guy out there that just hates iOS 7 that he sues apple

iphone-ios-7.jpg

Brighter colors and flat icons just aren’t for everybody. That said, it seems that iPhone user Mark Menacher hates them much more than anyone else. CNET reports that Menacher has actually filed a suit against Apple in small claims court and is asking the company to let him remove the iOS 7 install file from his iOS devices. Menacher is particularly irked that the upgrade to iOS 7 happened automatically and that he has no way of going back to iOS 6.

“Apple’s disregard for customer preferences in relation to iOS7 is corporate thuggery,” he explained. “Steve Jobs was reportedly rough on company employees in pursuit of happy customers, but Tim Cook apparently cultivates a culture of contempt for customer satisfaction in pursuit of corporate profits. It is a policy that will eventually fail.”

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/iphone-user-hates-ios-7-much-suing-apple-204534058.html

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

1376124020_1436375826.jpg

really?

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

These are the same people who still use windows xp

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Well,i'd think a downgrade option would be nice (but it will never happen), but yer, he is gonna lose that lawsuit quickly vs apple :P

Thinking more specificly about 3gs on ios 6 and iphone 4 on ios 7 for example than the newer phones (downgrade wise)

These are the same people who still use windows xp

No these are the people who use Apples :P . An iMac, Macbook pro, ipad, iphone, airport, and apple tv to be precise. I thought you had to hit the "install" button to have ios7 on your device??

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

No these are the people who use Apples :P . An iMac, Macbook pro, ipad, iphone, airport, and apple tv to be precise. I thought you had to hit the "install" button to have ios7 on your device??

you still need to press install, but its autodownloading the ota install these days. (which is over 1gb big and you can't remove it)

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57604701-37/ios-6-holdouts-complain-about-large-unwanted-ios-7-download/

Hang on a second, since when did iOS 7 automatically install? Did his phone magically press update, download the update, press install and then all the next and confirm buttons, before sliding to unlock and reconfigure the device for iOS 7?

All praise our Lord and savior Google Nexus 

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

There is no way he is going to win such a stupid lawsuit against Apple.

What's up with people in the US suing everyone for tiny things? Remember the person who sued Mc Donalds because her coffee was hot and she burned her tongue.... and won?

What's up with people in the US suing everyone for tiny things? Remember the person who sued Mc Donalds because her coffee was hot and she burned her tongue.... and won?

lawyers, will take up any case. They only care about winning, not whether it's frivolous or not. And they win a lot...

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

lawyers, will take up any case. They only care about winning, not whether it's frivolous or not. And they win a lot...

If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

ANDROID FOR TEH WIN!

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

I don't blame the guy,  ios7 it's visual garbage.  Shame on Apple for designing it and not giving its users the option to select the classic theme.  Anyway I'll be going note 3 very soon and that is after 6 years worth of loyalty but it comes a time when you have to say

enough is enough.  The Note 3 destroys the 5s.  I even don't care about jailbreak anymore because I can do the same with droid by rooting.  So dissapointed in Apple!  Tim Cook is almost as bad as Balmer and look what happened to him.

I swear people are becoming more and more stupid every day.... What makes him think he has a leg to stand on? The court will laugh in his face, also more over the fact that the US court worships Apples butt. This is a pretty much proven fact as Apple win every sue battle they commence in (over in the US). 

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

iirc she actually spilled the coffee after getting the coffee from a drive-through, and it burned her thighs..pretty ridiculous case

It's because they think they will get a huge wad of cash as "compensation"... It's pretty sad and knowing this person they will lose quickly and probably end up spending more money than what they would be given back IF they won.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Some people will do anything for money these days

QB1s3WM.gif

CPU: Fx 8350 | CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo Now  AMD STOCK CPU COOLER | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 (rev 1.1)   NOW MSI 990FXA-GD80 | Ram: Corsair Vengence 8GB DDR3 Motherboard detects 7gb for some weird reason | Graphics Card: SAPPHIRE HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB GDDR5 |  HDD: 1 TB samsung 

Case: CM elite 310 | Monitor: Aoc e2050S

OS: Windows 8 Professional 64 Bit NOW  Wndows 10 Professional 64 Bit

Power Supply: Cooler Master Thunder 500W NOW GX 650W v2

iirc she actually spilled the coffee after getting the coffee from a drive-through, and it burned her thighs..pretty ridiculous case

The coffee was far hotter than it should have been. When she spilled it on her legs it caused like 2nd or 3rd degree burns.

As for iOS7. I actually like it. The color design takes some getting used it, but the rest of the features to the update are really nice. My phone feels snappier too. This lawsuit is silly.

Please go research what actually happened and the reasons behind it.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Well I don't like that you can no longer downgrade to older versions of iOS. I wanted to take my 4s back down to iOS 5 but I was locked to iOS 6. 

I guess I am out of luck with the 5s but I can see how the battery life issues would make some people mad.