Jagged Shadows,Pop in,Low LOD and jagged aa

Message added by WkdPaul,

Please stay civil and respectful, any violations of the Community Standards will be met with appropriate sanctions against your account.

• 2 weeks later...

Please can someone send me an invite to the discord server.

I've had this issue for about a year now.

Specs:

5700XT graghics card

3700X CPU

16GB RAM

Windows 10

Built my PC in March 2020, no issues for about 6 months and then issues as everyone has described. Can't pinpoint what could have caused it. Games looks blurry, foliage and hair looks pixelate. Objects close up in game world look fine but things at a distance look awful. Found very little evidence of the issue online until I came across this thread. I've tried everyhting I can think of to fix but no solution. Switched GPU, monitor and location and still issues persist. I've genuinely questioned whether it's in my head but it definitely isn't. Games look awful now. I try to ignore it but I can't. The best way I can describe it is as though the game is being rendered at lower resolution than 1080P, in games that allow it increasing resolution scale to 150-200% helps improve things to a point.

14 hours ago, DTWIGG said:

Please can someone send me an invite to the discord server.

I've had this issue for about a year now.

Specs:

5700XT graghics card

3700X CPU

16GB RAM

Windows 10

Built my PC in March 2020, no issues for about 6 months and then issues as everyone has described. Can't pinpoint what could have caused it. Games looks blurry, foliage and hair looks pixelate. Objects close up in game world look fine but things at a distance look awful. Found very little evidence of the issue online until I came across this thread. I've tried everyhting I can think of to fix but no solution. Switched GPU, monitor and location and still issues persist. I've genuinely questioned whether it's in my head but it definitely isn't. Games look awful now. I try to ignore it but I can't. The best way I can describe it is as though the game is being rendered at lower resolution than 1080P, in games that allow it increasing resolution scale to 150-200% helps improve things to a point.

This is a screenshot from new world, 1080P on max graphics settings. Does this lokk like 1080 to you?

20211002114531_1.jpg

We need to design an experiment here and a hypothesis.

:Hypothesis to test: This has somthing to do with the hdmi cable or monitor.

Experiment steps:

Download this:(Free game that displays this issue on a consistant title screen)

https://github.com/rudderbucky/shellcore

Open the game and record a 10 second video of the title screen. Try this using various different hdmi cables(by this i mean different hdmi versions and different cable qualities[premium vs cheep for example], monitor settings and monitors, always including the EXACT settings you used and monitor. THis is not a 100% controled experiment as there are alot of variables, but hopfully this willg ive us some data. Make sure you also include what monitor and a link to the hdmi cable you used. Also compare different windows settings.

We compile a repository of these 10 second videos and compare them for even minor differences. If there are major differences between hdmi cables and monitors, even if it doesnt fix it, we have still found a potential cause or somthing that interacts with it.

Okat guys this is really wierd but i was poking around with various graphics settings in nvidia control pannel(NOT THE ONES AT THE TOP THE RESOLUTION SETTINGS AND STUFF). And the issue appears to be kinda sorta better now in a wierd way? Not entirely sure tough and need to do more tests. Definitly not completly fixed tho.

I've come to the conclusion that this may not really be an issue at all. I went to a friends house and played Aliens Fire team and I noticed all the graphical 'issues' I have on my pc (the same issues many of us are describing). It must be something once you notice you don't unnotice. Most modern games have TAA and loads of post-processing that contributes to these issues. I think upgrading to 4K is the only real way to solve this. 1080P is done.

I'm back again, this time with BF2042 beta, and foliage and distant everything looks like crap.. As you guys say, it's just as if games weren't being rendered at 1080p, although all the performance numbers on the graphics card say it is, but on screen, it definitely is NOT. 

Nor PSU switching, monitors, place, etc, seems to help. 

Also, it is not in your head. It justs looks bad.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2021 at 9:48 AM, DTWIGG said:

I've come to the conclusion that this may not really be an issue at all. I went to a friends house and played Aliens Fire team and I noticed all the graphical 'issues' I have on my pc (the same issues many of us are describing). It must be something once you notice you don't unnotice. Most modern games have TAA and loads of post-processing that contributes to these issues. I think upgrading to 4K is the only real way to solve this. 1080P is done.

see my evidence from my screenshots of hoi4. The ocean borders arent supposed to be like that.

[Sorry for the bad english, it's been awhile since I did my english lessons] Guys, I have the same problem for 3 months now. Today I found out something really bizarre: I went to work and left my PC turned on, logged into my PC there and entered on my home PC through AnyDesk. My brother started played CS:GO on my PC as I was watching and guess what... THE PROBLEMS JUST DISAPPEARED THROUH ANYDESK!!! Became home now and started CS:GO, all the problems still here.

Something like that occured with Xbox Cloud also, the problems still happening on my screen even while play from another hardware via cloud system.

My conclusion is that my PC is fine, but something else makes it show bad graphics. Already changed my monitor, but still happening...

I know that in this forum is said that is not an energy problem, but I'm really going into it because it all started after moving in to this house.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is another example of the head scratching issue, as you can see in the video all the vegetation looks like crap, almost like its rendered in a low resolution and you can see the shimmering/flickering (hopefully on YouTube) also notice the LOD is very bad, you can see the lack of detail on the near mountains and hills....Why did I spend so much money for this horseshit! I need a new hobby! 

Edit: incase this isn't clear from the video, its running at 1440p on the highest settings on a pretty beefy system with a rtx3080 and 3900x 

On 8/6/2016 at 4:49 PM, TalosXT said:

While you guys been testing games and making videos and forcibly proving/denying the problem to each other, Me and @SpeedUp10  were actually investigating the issue. Please stop testing games and making videos and start researching. For once we actually know what the problem is however the solution or what causing it is unknown.

First of all, Please Please and Please stop making general names for this problem. "Texture Flickering" or "Jagged Edges" will only attract people whose problem can be fixed by reinstalling driver or windows or people who wanna prove to us nothing is wrong. 

So here is the investigation:

We did a bit of research here and there and found out that this problem is something that is happening once there is a camera motion. meaning that a fixed frame is rendering perfectly. therefore we concluded that this is because of some sort of calculation being run in GPU and is being messed with and it takes a few seconds to re-adjust. After a bit of more researching and cross-solving, we drew some connection to LoD Bias. Now LoD bias is a series of calculations that aid the GPU in rendering each object/texture specific to their location in relation to player. The values being yielded by theses calculation also aids the GPU in draw distance and shadow quality (Depending on Shader being used by the engine). Now the APIs (DirectX, OpenGL, VulkanRT) are responsible for this. So I went after articles written by shader programmers wo use these APIs to specifically find the problem since blaming LoD Bias is again too general (LoD bias has alot of more calculations). So we came to this conclusion that this is actually a really common problem in shader programming and thats why simply searching "Texture Flickering" on google wont get you to this. We tried alot of things, even went for RF Noise or radio interference or testing game enigine based LoD bias. Also a clue that helped was that this is all about shadows. this may also come as bit of shock but shadows are what we should blame the whole thing on, and you maybe say that im crazy why should I blame shadows on jagged edges or popping but bare with me im going to prove why.

So guys, to shorten this up, the problem is not one but 3:

1. Shadow Acne (Main one)

Another common artifact found in shadow mapping is shadow acne, or erroneous self-shadowing.  This generally occurs when the texel depth in light space and the texel depth in view space are so close that floating point errors incorrectly cause the depth test to fail. There are a few ways to address this issue.  It’s so prevalent, that most graphics APIs provide a means to instantiate a rasterizer state that includes both a depth bias and a slope-scaled depth bias.  Essentially, during shadow map creation, these values are used in combination to offset the current value by a certain amount and push it out of the range where floating point inaccuracies would cause inaccurate comparisons.  One must be careful when setting these bias values.  Too high of a value can cause the next issue to be discussed, peter panning, while too low of a value will still let acne artifacts creep back.

2. Peter Panning

It’s frustrating when introducing a fix for one thing breaks something else.  That’s exactly what we can potentially end up with when we use depth biases for shadow maps.  Peter Panning is caused by offsetting the depth values in light space too much.  The result is that the shadow becomes detached from the object casting it. Sometimes the depth bias is so large that it pushes the shadow away from the caster, causing them to appear as though they could be floating. 

3. Perspective Aliasing

These types of artifacts are perhaps the simplest to alleviate.  Stair-like artifacts outlining the projected shadows are generally caused by the resolution of the shadow map being too low. Unfortunately, increasing the resolution will only get us so far.  Even at high resolutions, if the viewer is close enough to the receiving surface, tiny stair-like artifacts will still be noticeable along the edges of projected shadows.  The solution to this is to use a technique called percentage closer filtering (PCF).  Instead of sampling at one location, this algorithm samples several points around the initial location, weighs the results that are shadowed versus non-shadowed, and creates soft edges for the result. 

TL;DR Stop looking for proofs and videos and game problems and start looking for a fix for Shadow Acne. Trust me when I say this. You fix Shadow Acne your problems will be solved forever. How to fix it? that's the million dollar question.

just posting this here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

this is my first post and I signed up specifically to tell my experience regarding the common problem:

Regardless of the graphic settings and hardware changes that I will list below, the problem has remained present, sometimes in a less accentuated form in others much more present.

Titles where the problem is very visible:

• COD Modern Warfare
  • COD Warzone
  • COD BO Cold War
  • COD Vanguard

Titles where the problem is slight:

• Cyberpunk 2077

Titles where the problem is not visible:

• Diablo 2 resurrected
  • Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

First configuration - november 2020 (problem already present):

• MB: Gigabyte Aorus Elite x570
  • CPU: R7 3700x (stock)
  • RAM: 2x8gb Corsair Vegeance Pro @ 3600 (stock)
  • NVME Sabrent rocket 4.0 1tb
  • GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1650
  • Corsair HX650
  • Monitor ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ 144hz
  • Windows 10 pro

Upgrade - december 2020 (the problem persists):

• Aorus Master RTX 3070 (stock)
  • Clean driver installation (DDU)

Attempts to resolve (unsuccessful):

• Another DDU video driver removal and installation
  • Format and fresh new install
  • Removal of the APC filtered plug, use a new PSU cable
  • Changed by: 1 split cable from PSU to GPU to: 2 individual cables from the PSU to the GPU
  • Nvidia driver update or downgrade (only stable version)

Upgrade - october 2021 (the problem persists):

• CPU: R7 5800X (stock)
  • Monitor: Odyssey G7 Series 27 240hz
  • Clear CMOS
  • Enabled Resizable BAR

Update (the problem persists):

• Update to Windows 11
  • DDU video driver removal and installation

Another hardware change - 2 weeks ago (the problem persists):

• Brand new NVME Samsung 980 Pro 1TB
  • Fresh new install Windows 11 home
  • Latest driver GPU, chipset and the rest

So, ultimately, if it were a hardware problem, the only components ever replaced are PSU, Ram and MB.
Frankly, I find it difficult to depend on any of these components, but I will try to do more tests as soon as possible. I was hoping that with Windows 11 the problem could be solved, but obviously I was too confident.

Thank you all for your attention!

• 2 weeks later...

El problema se me presentó cuando formatee mi pc nueva despues de 2 días usándola, no habia hecho las suficientes pruebas pero en la ps4 de mi hermano se veían mejor los juegos que pvtada, tengo una i3 10f + una rx 5500xt, los juegos se notaban pixelados, acudí al sitio donde la compré y me la formatearon entregándomela otra vez como nueva, el problema persistía, así estuve soportando por 5 meses como mi sueño de tener una pc gmr se volvía el infierno mismo, recientemente cambié mi viejo estabilizador forza, y adivinen qué ,se fueron los malditos pixelados, escaleras y colores opacos, prueben a cambiar de estabilizador chicos.

On 12/2/2021 at 8:43 AM, SabuMafu said:

El problema se me presentó cuando formatee mi pc nueva despues de 2 días usándola, no habia hecho las suficientes pruebas pero en la ps4 de mi hermano se veían mejor los juegos que pvtada, tengo una i3 10f + una rx 5500xt, los juegos se notaban pixelados, acudí al sitio donde la compré y me la formatearon entregándomela otra vez como nueva, el problema persistía, así estuve soportando por 5 meses como mi sueño de tener una pc gmr se volvía el infierno mismo, recientemente cambié mi viejo estabilizador forza, y adivinen qué ,se fueron los malditos pixelados, escaleras y colores opacos, prueben a cambiar de estabilizador chicos.

What do you mean by stabalizer? I used google translate. Some of this could have been lost.

lmao this problem is not a thing, aliasing is a normal artefact especially in 1080p monitor, anti aliasing can only partially "fix" this "issue", if you search on YT a gameplay you wil see the exact same jaggies that you see in your game (if the settings are the same obviously)

On 12/14/2021 at 2:27 PM, Teo_iacob said:

lmao this problem is not a thing, aliasing is a normal artefact especially in 1080p monitor, anti aliasing can only partially "fix" this "issue", if you search on YT a gameplay you wil see the exact same jaggies that you see in your game (if the settings are the same obviously)

yes. But this doesn't happen for every video and many people don't have this issue in 1080p. This has been talked about numerous times before with the same result each time. If you don't have anything useful to add don't post anything. Plus how do you explain the low LOD and shadow acne?

• 2 weeks later...

For me this issue is on everything but mainly youtube and on valorant; as it is not as noticable on other games e.g csgo.  The problem with youtube is that it seems foggy and when i go on my phone to compare, there is a big difference. This leads me to believe that it is possibly an nvidia setting which is doing something. I have downloaded windows twice fresh - one time on a usb and the other through media creation tool and have moved windows to my other ssd. I have also tried following solutions that suggest restoring nvidia control panel settings as well as using ddu but they haven’t been successful.  The specific visual issue for me is it looking foggy and not sharp enough but i have been unable to replicate this on my phone through photos of my monitor.

Another year has passed, so it's time for another yearly post. Sadly, I don't have any new information worthy of your attention. It's the same post as last year, with some updated info here and there.

Let's begin.

So, when did these AA issues started?

Problems started once I installed RTX 2080 Ti to my main gaming rig three years ago, december 31, 2018. I noticed the first problems during the first week of january, 2019.

At that time (december 2018) I had this build:

i7-6700k

16GB RAM

GTX 1080 TI >>> upgrading to RTX 2080 Ti

2 SSD drives

What kind of issues we are talking about?

Completely broken anti-aliasing in 3D apps/games. There are various problems of massive shimmering, flickering and jaggies in ALL games. No exceptions. To keep it short: TAA produces weird flickering on various edges of objects even if the scene is static and camera isn't moving, but the jaggies in some games with TAA are kinda tolerable (video examples: Assassin's Creed: OdysseyGreedFall, Tom Clancy's The Division 2, No Man's Sky, Total War: Three Kingdoms, Red Dead Redemption 2, Fallout 76). All other AA methods, such as FXAA, SMAA, MSAA etc. have massive jaggies and shimmering when moving, in some cases jaggies are visible on static scene too (video examples: Destiny 2, No Man's Sky, The Long Dark, Surviving Mars, Cloudpunk, Life is Strange).

I also noticed massively increased jagginess in all video content, doesn't matter if it's media player or web browser, all videos are affected. Here is a short video showcasing jaggies in a video on a streaming service.

To summarize, it feels that computers completely lost their ability to proper render and work with AA.

Wait, you say computers. Does this also happen on your other systems?

Yes. I tried several PCs, laptops and even some separate parts of hardware. My secondary PC (it has AMD FX8350 cpu and GTX 980 video card), was collecting dust since 2016 summer. I turned it on again in march 2019 to test jaggies problem and guess what, it had all the same issues as my main gaming PC! HOW? I don't know. Maybe my RTX 2080 Ti have some kind of bad aura or what?

I also checked the games on my laptop with intel cpu and 860m gpu and it had all the same AA issues. I use my laptop at work ~40km away from home in a different city. I don't use my laptop at home. So I have no idea how or why these AA issues appeared on my laptop too. No changes in hardware or software were made.

Back in the spring of 2019 I decided to remove RTX 2080 Ti from my main gaming PC and install back the GTX 1080 Ti. Sadly, all the AA problems were still there. I then decided to test some older video cards I had. Those video cards are GTX 1070, GTX 980, GTX 780 and GTX 760. All of them had all the same AA issues.

During the summer of 2019 I decided to completely replace all the parts (CPU, motherboard, RAM, SSD, PSU, case and even coolers) of my main gaming PC (excluding RTX 2080 Ti which I bought december 2018). There was no change, all the AA issues were still present. I also tested all the older video cards on a new motherboard again. Sadly, no change.

My current gaming PC is:

i9-9900k

16GB RAM

RTX 2080 Ti

2 SSD drives

In july 2021 I bought a new laptop MSI GP76 Leopard (i7 10870h, 16GB RAM, RTX 3070, 1TB SSD). I had a slight hope that there won't be any AA issues, but they were there since Day 1.

Are there any AA methods, which work 100% fine without any issues?

No. All of them, more or less, have various problems, be it jaggies, shimmering or flickering or all of them together. There are games, which look fine enough, but the problems are still there. I played Metro Exodus back in february 2019 and I didn't noticed ANY problems at all. But back then I wasn't aware that this issue is widespread and that it affects all of the games, so maybe I just didn't noticed any problems. Resident Evil 2 remake also looks kinda okayish. There are still flickering on static image (if set to TAA), or massive jaggies (if set to FXAA or SMAA), but TAA looks decent in this game. 90% of the environments are dark in this game and darkness masks these issues quite well. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is also decent. It has Filmic SMAA, which is much better than standard SMAA. There are still jaggies and flickering, but nothing too bad, game is quite playable.

I guess it also depends on TAA implementation. Some games, like RDR2, has well implemented TAA and the issues are very well masked. Same goes to DLSS. Horizon: Zero Dawn implemented DLSS recently, and it completely fixed shimmering on all vegetation. There are still visible moire pattern, shimmering and flickering on some specific surfaces, but it made the game really playable for me. Sadly, but games without proper TAA and/or DLSS support are still doomed to have absolutely horrible AA. You can only lessen visibility of the issue by increasing render scale.

Did everything worked fine before december 31, 2018?

Yes. Games looked super gorgeous on all resolutions using any of the AA methods and any of the graphical settings. There was no flickering, shimmering or jaggies in games/apps. I didn't even knew that such horrible graphical distortions could happen. My previous computers, video cards and laptop had amazing graphics too up until I upgraded video card in my main gaming PC back in december 31, 2018. Yeah, I know it sounds weird. But this is how it is.

Is there a way to counter this issue? How about Nvidia DSR?

In my case using Nvidia DSR or increasing render scale in-game settings (if it has one) only lessens the effects of nonexistent AA, but not to the point where game becomes playable. In other words, it's not worth to sacrifice performance just to have 1-2% improvement in AA quality. My Destiny 2 video (200% render scale equals 5K on 1440p monitor) is a good example of it.

Does DLSS fix this problem?

Depends on DLSS implementation. Some games are tolerable, some are not. Two examples of not so well implemented DLSS: Death Stranding and Cyberpunk 2077.

What does big companies, such as Microsoft and Nvidia, say about this problem?

As far as I remember someone from this thread contacted Nvidia support and they said that this is a "brain glitch". You get it? A brain glitch. In other words, we are all idiots and this issue is just in our head.

I also tried to contact support of various software companies and all of them said the same thing: go reinstall drivers, change some settings, do this, do that and and so on and so on. Same goes to the game companies I tried to consult. They just say to reinstall drivers, update redistributable packages, mess around with settings in-game etc. In short, contacting customer support is a waste of time. At the end, they just say that they will pass the info to the development team and after that you won't hear anything from them ever again.

What troubleshooting you have tried?

I don't know how many hours I spent trying various things and searching the internet for answers, but it's probably at least few hundred hours. I search internet almost every day, I follow this topic and Discord group, there are new reports every week of similar issues here and there, but nothing specific.

Below is a full list of what I tried:

- Different combos of graphical settings in each specific game

- Various settings in NVCP

- Reinstalling GPU drivers (using DDU), various versions of drivers, both old and new

- Reinstalling/updating redistributable packages, various other drivers (chipset, sound, sata etc.)

- Doing a clean reinstall of Windows OS (tried Windows 10 and Windows 7)

- Various settings in Windows, such as changing power settings, disabling game mode, enabling/disabling page file etc.

- Many different video cards (RTX 2080 Ti, GTX 1080 Ti, GTX 1070, GTX 980, GTX 780, GTX 760)

- Completely changed every single part of my main gaming PC (new Motherboard, CPU, RAM, PSU, SSD, even got a new case and new coolers)

- Two laptops (with 860m and RTX 3070 gpus)

- Different monitors (1080p and 1440p) and TVs (1080p and 4K), also various settings on them

- Also tested the games on my secondary PC (with an old AMD CPU and GTX 980)

- High quality 8K certified DP cable, new and different HDMI cable

- High quality extension cord with a surge protection

- New modem and internet cable

- Different electrical outlets in different rooms

- Updating BIOS

- Changing various settings in BIOS such as disabling c-states etc.

- Disabling Steam, Origin and other app overlays (I heard it could cause similar issues)

- GPU overclocking and downclocking

- Disabling all the unnecessary processes and apps, such as antivirus, afterburner, bluetooth etc (I keep my main gaming PC clean, just Steam, few apps and games).

Do you plan to do more troubleshooting in the near future?

I still plan to get RTX 3080/RTX 3080 Ti, but I have no idea when will this happen. It's still impossible to get one at reasonable price in my country (less than 2000$). RTX 4000 series releases (hopefully) next year, so maybe I should just wait for that. I dunno.

Let's be realistic, but changing video card (again, lol) probably won't fix this stupid problem. Unless, you know, a miracle happens.

What do you do now? Do you still play games?

Yes, I still play games, but it's not that fun as it was before. When playing I just try to not concentrate on the AA issues. But, as someone once said, once you notice the issues, it's really, really hard not to see them.

That's it. If I have any new important information I will update this post.

Stay safe and don't lose hope!

I was one of the original posters of this issue back in 2016 I think it was, on the nvidia/geforce forums. I have decided to pop back here and report that it is still present, very much so regardless of res or new components (5950x / 3080ti on 1440p and on my 4k OLED, no difference).

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

I had a PC 4 years ago with a 1070 and I7490k no issues, when I switched to university I bought a Gaming Laptop later last year my batterie died and I took it out and sooner or later graphical and performance issues on my new monitor. In December I build a Alderlake System with RX 6800 had jagged edges, grainy shadows everything, regardless wich setting. I plugged one more cable to motherboard and GPU instead daisy chain still issues, sold the RX 6800 and bought a RTX 3070ti and 2 new SSD's Gen4 completly new Windows 11 install new Nvidia drivers and now less jagged edges but the issues still persist with grain. Now I am thinking when people have this issue on multiple Systems even on Gaming Laptos it can't be an power issue, because you get clean energy via laptop battery, so it has to be either Mainboard for some people CPU or what I really think and what I gonna test a Trojan and a big brain one I can't believe people can have the same issues on completly different hardware. So what if its a Crypto Virus in your CMOS, CPU, or Browser Extension or even Microsoft Account ?!

Take your MB, SSD's and trow it into the trash, buy new Mainboard and SSD's install Windows but don't sign up into Chrome or your Microsoft Account now test the games ! 

Second tought, most people even my new build has not an IGPU. 

I saw multiple persons with Intel F processors like 9700kf, 10700kf etc.. 

I found out that nvidia and Intel graphics, (there is something similiar with AMD) uses Optimus Software, basically your IGPU is pulling Ressources from you dedicated Card to Redner things on your monitor and vice versa resulting in better Image clarity I think Intel UHD Graphics has better drivers, for different render resolutions then Nvidia. 

So turns out hat people with F processors like me, have problems in games that are mostly optimized in higher resolutions then 1440p.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I am now one of the lucky ones who faced this problem. It all started two months ago, it was after I downloaded something from a torrent, while downloading the PC was buzzing a lot, some files were loading it when unpacking, but I did it before that, and everything was fine. When I started RDR2, I noticed a problem with trees, they began to turn into porridge, and it seems to me that the problem only worsened every day, I began to notice flickers, soap, etc. I did everything I could, but I didn't fix the problem, I bought an Xbox Series S, connected it via a native cable in another room, and damn, the same problem is perfect there, it's like a damage was imposed on me. From everything I've read, the first case of this happened back in 2008, and since then no one has been able to solve this problem. It's very strange that it could be a virus, an electrical problem or something else. It is very unlikely that this is a virus, as it is not logical how it could appear from nowhere.

But strangely, in Sea of Thieves, I did not notice the problem at all, as I was told, its soap smoothing overlaps the problem

22 minutes ago, elpucho010 said:

Всем привет, я теперь один из счастливчиков, столкнувшихся с этой проблемой. Началось все месяца два назад, это было после того, как я скачал что-то с торрента, при загрузке комп сильно гудел, какие-то файлы грузились при распаковке, но я это делал до этого, и все было нормально. Когда я запускал RDR2, я заметил проблему с деревьями, они стали превращаться в кашу, и мне кажется, что проблема с каждым днем только усугублялась, я стал замечать мерцания, мыло и т.д. Я сделал все, что мог, но я проблему не устранил, купил Xbox Series S, подключил по родному кабелю в другой комнате, и блин, там такая же проблема, как будто на меня наложили порчу. Из всего, что я читал, первый такой случай произошел еще в 2008 году, и с тех пор никто не смог решить эту проблему. Очень странно, что это может быть вирус, проблема с электрикой или что-то еще. Очень маловероятно, что это вирус, так как не логично, как он мог появиться ниоткуда.

Но странно, в Sea of Thieves я вообще проблемы не заметил, как мне сказали, его мыльное сглаживание перекрывает проблему

The problem is definitely not in my computer, since the console has exactly the same problem, so what could it be? Then I think that the problem is in the power system, electricity, maybe some kind of interference. I can't say for sure because I'm confused about the dates, but maybe before the problem started, an electric pole was repaired near my house, maybe something went wrong. I am not strong on this topic, and I do not know if this is related in any way to the problem at all

In the end, I hope that in the near future there will still be a genius who will solve this problem, I will look at this forum every week, hoping for good news