Jagged Shadows,Pop in,Low LOD and jagged aa

Message added by WkdPaul,

Please stay civil and respectful, any violations of the Community Standards will be met with appropriate sanctions against your account.

Ladies and gentlemen, if this has something to do with the Earth's magnetic field, then we need a meteorologist:old-smile:

Hello guys (there is no solution in my text) I apologize in advance for mistakes or if someone does not understand something - I wrote it in my own language and I use a translator

maybe someone will also stop reading this thinking that this does not apply to the main problem, but just believe that this is the same and it comes from one thing, it’s just that I have 10,000 times worse than all of you

Spoiler
Spoiler

i ran into this problem in september 2015 when updating my pc, when i tried the main obvious solutions and it didn’t help, i just gave up, i immediately realized that it was just forever i had a strong despair from this and depression, then it wasn’t even almost no one would have the same thing, and on the forums people advised me absolute nonsense, no one understood me, even if someone had something like flickering when I told them about my other problems, which also came at the same time to me they said that this does not apply to this problem and that I did not write offtopic. But I believe that I have the very last stage of this problem, because as soon as I started having these flickers, poor drawing, I also started having problems with the sensitivity of the mouse, it just became floating like clockwork and very fast, I went into those games that I played as a child and I remembered how they looked and played, but there was just not a playable sensibility (I can't play almost all the old games because there it is especially pronounced). I also remember as soon as I had this problem, there were also problems with the sound from the speakers and the smartphone, it became different, changed, some sounds on the music that I had heard before almost completely disappeared. I also immediately noticed with this problem how my screen breaks began (yes, it always was), but not as noticeable and ugly as mine, and it was the same for 7 years that I had that video card since 2015, then it amplified it was not particularly noticeable, but still it was more than before the start of this problem, I remember the day when I woke up turned on the computer about a week after the purchase and immediately saw that the colors on the monitor were dimmer, that day I discovered it, so same on all smartphones and 2 TVs in the house (oh yes, I managed to go through the portal 2 game on a new PC until there was a problem and there were no gaps or flickering or floating sensitivity, but then it all appeared. Also, after about a year or a year and a half I started to notice how my car in GTA 5 does not turn and constantly crashes on turns, I also played 1 football simulator on the keyboard before that and I played very well, but when the next stage of degradation of my devices came, my players stopped turning it's as sharp and fast as it should be, it's the same for the gamepad, I had 7-10 gamepads (original microsoft) when I brought the new gamepad home by connecting it via bluetooth my fifa passes were much better the first days and so over time, they degraded to the point of impossibility to play normally, I lost because my players did not turn as they should and did not give a pass where I give people who are weaker than me, also looking ahead, I will say that then I bought xbox series s brought home, played one day it was more or less (but not perfect) guess what happened the next day? right, the game changed again on its own and the passes started going the wrong way😁

But when I brought the xbox series s home, I saw a picture that I had not seen for 7 years, yes there were flickers, but these were exactly those flickers due to the lack of anti-aliasing, I could not play Forza on my PC, my eyes were leaking, but when I played On the xbox, I just got high. By the way, a day later, there were more flickering and scarring on textures, a gradient also appeared in applications, for example, when I opened spotify or telegram, it shimmered ugly, although this was not the case on the first day. I also change the sensitivity of the sensor on the phone, I had one iPhone, it was smooth for about six months, then I had to transfer the photos to my PC and after connecting the animation they became lag, a noticeable gradient appeared, and complete nonsense with the sensitivity of the sensor also began to such an extent that it became disgusting for me to manage and use the phone, on another iPhone, which, as I think, was amazed by me or my devices at home or electricity, there is also a problem with sensitivity when you try to swipe from the bottom of the screen to bring up the menu of recent applications, vibration is triggered that this action protected, but application windows do not go to the main screen or go halfway and go back, this happens in 6/10 calls to this menu. On my main phone, the camera turned into soap, and it was one of the best in the world, I saw before my eyes how it degraded worse and worse, this happened literally in the first weeks of use, as did the change in the sound of music from the phone (which I wrote about at the beginning )

In general, I sold my video card bought in 2015 and inserted an old video card from 2010 that was given to me in 2016, it seems like I connected it a couple of times just to check whether it works or not, and so all this time - for 5 years it lay in a closet at my house . And lo and behold, I went in and noticed that the graphics, color, drawing are better than they were on the more powerful video card that I sold, and at lower settings, I also lost the veil in games and the ugly gradient on a black background, I was able to play in The Witcher 3 (I couldn’t do this on my video card, it looked like porridge from the bushes at 480p on ultra settings, by the way, I want to add that the sensitivity in The Witcher 3 must be set to a minimum everywhere or it’s also not playable) and GTA 5 she pulled on the same settings and even at a higher or the same FPS (with the time of degradation it became lower and the settings had to be lowered) I also started testing those games that I ran on my old card that were not playable (but I played them with pleasure before the problem) and even went through one of them - after 3 months I could no longer play the game that I went through because my screen tearing intensified, I don’t know how to describe it to you, but it comes to me with degradation and it’s also not game as well as the flickering problem itself. Also, over time, with this video card, the sensitivity of the mouse also changed when I just inserted it, it was one - after a while it was different

Now, a little less than a year later, another stage of degradation has occurred, the textures have begun to flicker more strongly, the teeth have become larger and shimmer ugly at the slightest movement, but it is still better than it was on the old video card and I can still play the witcher because the flicker is not so tough, but I can't because of the ugly gaps

An important note, this happens in the same places as on ordinary computers without this "problem" but it is ten times stronger, and on my old but more powerful video card from 2015 it was hundreds of times stronger.

Even now, I took another old card from the closet and compare it with the same old one that I replaced about a year ago, but it has degraded, and there is less flickering on the card that was in the closet

By the way, at the same time, when the flickering intensified, I had friezes, the video card drops the load by 20% for a couple of seconds in all games, which causes a lag

In general, in addition to our main problem, I still have a bunch of others, and especially the input problem, which makes games even more unplayable for me, this is all because I am the most damned person on earth, as many as I have no problems, which is about our problem, it’s flickering that in real life 😃

For all these 7 years, I basically did not notice improvements in the problem, but basically always only degradation (in all directions that I wrote, that is, flickering, input, screen tearing, gradient). But sometimes even on an old video card - for all the time, I remember only once, and it was for a short time it became more playable and I even had a desire to go through GTA 5 and GTA 4 single again, I also went through rise of the tomb raider, and at that time, even my cars in GTA turned better on my gamepad, but one day I again saw that everything intensified and the games began to look unplayable again, but I could absolutely never play Witcher 3 at any stage.

But the most incomprehensible thing for me is that when I buy a new mouse I connect it to my computer, the sensitivity is the same, then I connect this mouse in a computer club and it works exactly the same as the same mouse in a club and vice versa when connected to my computer it works differently forever than before I connected it to a non-infected computer, but it's still not perfect and not even like it was in a computer club. It doesn't seem to have enough power to be powered by my computer when connected for the first time. I also have a laptop and everything is the same there, even the sensor on the touchpad does not work correctly

On the gamepad with sensitivity is the same, before the problem I played a decent time in battlefield on ps 4 and I understand and remember what it should be, but after this "virus" I can not kill anyone on the gamepad as if my vertical sensitivity is set to maximum, also Who knows, in FIFA I can't aim and lock my scope on a free kick/penalty. I also watched guides on YouTube what people set the sensitivity to in bf V and if I put it in my place it is again not playable, the camera moves in a completely different way

If there is something after death, then I will be glad to know the reason for all this.

On 9/4/2022 at 6:23 AM, eksjgnfkl2322 said:

Hello guys (there is no solution in my text) I apologize in advance for mistakes or if someone does not understand something - I wrote it in my own language and I use a translator

maybe someone will also stop reading this thinking that this does not apply to the main problem, but just believe that this is the same and it comes from one thing, it’s just that I have 10,000 times worse than all of you

Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents

i ran into this problem in september 2015 when updating my pc, when i tried the main obvious solutions and it didn’t help, i just gave up, i immediately realized that it was just forever i had a strong despair from this and depression, then it wasn’t even almost no one would have the same thing, and on the forums people advised me absolute nonsense, no one understood me, even if someone had something like flickering when I told them about my other problems, which also came at the same time to me they said that this does not apply to this problem and that I did not write offtopic. But I believe that I have the very last stage of this problem, because as soon as I started having these flickers, poor drawing, I also started having problems with the sensitivity of the mouse, it just became floating like clockwork and very fast, I went into those games that I played as a child and I remembered how they looked and played, but there was just not a playable sensibility (I can't play almost all the old games because there it is especially pronounced). I also remember as soon as I had this problem, there were also problems with the sound from the speakers and the smartphone, it became different, changed, some sounds on the music that I had heard before almost completely disappeared. I also immediately noticed with this problem how my screen breaks began (yes, it always was), but not as noticeable and ugly as mine, and it was the same for 7 years that I had that video card since 2015, then it amplified it was not particularly noticeable, but still it was more than before the start of this problem, I remember the day when I woke up turned on the computer about a week after the purchase and immediately saw that the colors on the monitor were dimmer, that day I discovered it, so same on all smartphones and 2 TVs in the house (oh yes, I managed to go through the portal 2 game on a new PC until there was a problem and there were no gaps or flickering or floating sensitivity, but then it all appeared. Also, after about a year or a year and a half I started to notice how my car in GTA 5 does not turn and constantly crashes on turns, I also played 1 football simulator on the keyboard before that and I played very well, but when the next stage of degradation of my devices came, my players stopped turning it's as sharp and fast as it should be, it's the same for the gamepad, I had 7-10 gamepads (original microsoft) when I brought the new gamepad home by connecting it via bluetooth my fifa passes were much better the first days and so over time, they degraded to the point of impossibility to play normally, I lost because my players did not turn as they should and did not give a pass where I give people who are weaker than me, also looking ahead, I will say that then I bought xbox series s brought home, played one day it was more or less (but not perfect) guess what happened the next day? right, the game changed again on its own and the passes started going the wrong way😁

But when I brought the xbox series s home, I saw a picture that I had not seen for 7 years, yes there were flickers, but these were exactly those flickers due to the lack of anti-aliasing, I could not play Forza on my PC, my eyes were leaking, but when I played On the xbox, I just got high. By the way, a day later, there were more flickering and scarring on textures, a gradient also appeared in applications, for example, when I opened spotify or telegram, it shimmered ugly, although this was not the case on the first day. I also change the sensitivity of the sensor on the phone, I had one iPhone, it was smooth for about six months, then I had to transfer the photos to my PC and after connecting the animation they became lag, a noticeable gradient appeared, and complete nonsense with the sensitivity of the sensor also began to such an extent that it became disgusting for me to manage and use the phone, on another iPhone, which, as I think, was amazed by me or my devices at home or electricity, there is also a problem with sensitivity when you try to swipe from the bottom of the screen to bring up the menu of recent applications, vibration is triggered that this action protected, but application windows do not go to the main screen or go halfway and go back, this happens in 6/10 calls to this menu. On my main phone, the camera turned into soap, and it was one of the best in the world, I saw before my eyes how it degraded worse and worse, this happened literally in the first weeks of use, as did the change in the sound of music from the phone (which I wrote about at the beginning )

In general, I sold my video card bought in 2015 and inserted an old video card from 2010 that was given to me in 2016, it seems like I connected it a couple of times just to check whether it works or not, and so all this time - for 5 years it lay in a closet at my house . And lo and behold, I went in and noticed that the graphics, color, drawing are better than they were on the more powerful video card that I sold, and at lower settings, I also lost the veil in games and the ugly gradient on a black background, I was able to play in The Witcher 3 (I couldn’t do this on my video card, it looked like porridge from the bushes at 480p on ultra settings, by the way, I want to add that the sensitivity in The Witcher 3 must be set to a minimum everywhere or it’s also not playable) and GTA 5 she pulled on the same settings and even at a higher or the same FPS (with the time of degradation it became lower and the settings had to be lowered) I also started testing those games that I ran on my old card that were not playable (but I played them with pleasure before the problem) and even went through one of them - after 3 months I could no longer play the game that I went through because my screen tearing intensified, I don’t know how to describe it to you, but it comes to me with degradation and it’s also not game as well as the flickering problem itself. Also, over time, with this video card, the sensitivity of the mouse also changed when I just inserted it, it was one - after a while it was different

Now, a little less than a year later, another stage of degradation has occurred, the textures have begun to flicker more strongly, the teeth have become larger and shimmer ugly at the slightest movement, but it is still better than it was on the old video card and I can still play the witcher because the flicker is not so tough, but I can't because of the ugly gaps

An important note, this happens in the same places as on ordinary computers without this "problem" but it is ten times stronger, and on my old but more powerful video card from 2015 it was hundreds of times stronger.

Even now, I took another old card from the closet and compare it with the same old one that I replaced about a year ago, but it has degraded, and there is less flickering on the card that was in the closet

By the way, at the same time, when the flickering intensified, I had friezes, the video card drops the load by 20% for a couple of seconds in all games, which causes a lag

In general, in addition to our main problem, I still have a bunch of others, and especially the input problem, which makes games even more unplayable for me, this is all because I am the most damned person on earth, as many as I have no problems, which is about our problem, it’s flickering that in real life 😃

For all these 7 years, I basically did not notice improvements in the problem, but basically always only degradation (in all directions that I wrote, that is, flickering, input, screen tearing, gradient). But sometimes even on an old video card - for all the time, I remember only once, and it was for a short time it became more playable and I even had a desire to go through GTA 5 and GTA 4 single again, I also went through rise of the tomb raider, and at that time, even my cars in GTA turned better on my gamepad, but one day I again saw that everything intensified and the games began to look unplayable again, but I could absolutely never play Witcher 3 at any stage.

But the most incomprehensible thing for me is that when I buy a new mouse I connect it to my computer, the sensitivity is the same, then I connect this mouse in a computer club and it works exactly the same as the same mouse in a club and vice versa when connected to my computer it works differently forever than before I connected it to a non-infected computer, but it's still not perfect and not even like it was in a computer club. It doesn't seem to have enough power to be powered by my computer when connected for the first time. I also have a laptop and everything is the same there, even the sensor on the touchpad does not work correctly

On the gamepad with sensitivity is the same, before the problem I played a decent time in battlefield on ps 4 and I understand and remember what it should be, but after this "virus" I can not kill anyone on the gamepad as if my vertical sensitivity is set to maximum, also Who knows, in FIFA I can't aim and lock my scope on a free kick/penalty. I also watched guides on YouTube what people set the sensitivity to in bf V and if I put it in my place it is again not playable, the camera moves in a completely different way

If there is something after death, then I will be glad to know the reason for all this.

Hey friend  On page 131,someone has the same problem as you

2022年9月11号,已经被这个问题困扰3个月了,现在无论电脑,手机,电视,都会闪烁锯齿,特别是物体边缘或者线条的画面,并且屏幕分辨率会下降导致画面采样失真远景模糊

On 8/4/2022 at 5:24 AM, Grafando said:

How can anyone think this is how the game is supposed to look?

That's how some game will look with broken texture filtering.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

On 9/10/2022 at 6:29 PM, xAcid9 said:

That's how some game will look with broken texture filtering.

No, this is some kind of electrical/magnetic interference

I think you guys needs to read this article from China carefully, he wrote very well and explained the problem very well.

Rumors about typical graphical anomalies is caused by grid pollution

CPU:7950X

Mainboard:X670E-HERO

RAM:64G 6000 C30 G.SKILL

GPU:ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 OC Edition 24GB GDDR6X

Power:ROG Thor 1600W

Disk:980Pro 2T×4

Radiator:EKWB Split Water Cooling

Case:Phanteks PK620

Fan:Phanteks T30 ×15

Display:Samsung Odyssey G8

21 hours ago, AudAmerica said:

No, this is some kind of electrical/magnetic interference

Nah, I have that game and it look like that if i set AA to low.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

4 hours ago, xAcid9 said:

I hadn't thought of this, maybe the broken PC flickering gets more intense when setting low AA on both the broken PC and the good PC?

11 hours ago, AudAmerica said:

Sure If you insist that there is something wrong with our eyes:old-smile:

Looks like you didn't read it carefully

15 hours ago, xAcid9 said:

That's right, if game companies and chip companies know about jamming, why don't they build anti-jamming in their hardware and instead choose to develop anti-aliasing

6 hours ago, Logan114 said:

I highly recommend you to read and watch the 129 pages of discussions and videos

6 hours ago, Logan114 said:

If the game is flickering from the start, who's going to complain about these issues?

This is ridiculous. According to the theory of interference, would the hardware company not know what even ordinary gamers have discovered? It is also said that anti-aliasing is to repair interference. Now that we know that it is interference, why do hardware companies make anti-aliasing? Instead of designing anti-jamming modules on hardware modules?

4 hours ago, Logan114 said:

This is ridiculous. According to the theory of interference, would the hardware company not know what even ordinary gamers have discovered? It is also said that anti-aliasing is to repair interference. Now that we know that it is interference, why do hardware companies make anti-aliasing? Instead of designing anti-jamming modules on hardware modules?

Stop posting troll comments because many people don't have this problem at all, how do you explain the difference in the video on page 129?

4 hours ago, Logan114 said:

Of course, we sincerely believe that Nvidia and AMD serve the future of mankind not for profit, these flickering problems are our brain's fault, no one changes location after the problem disappears, no one changes hardware after the problem disappears, no one changes The problem disappeared after the bios setting, it's all our dreams, have a good time down the rabbit hole😃

On 4/20/2020 at 8:42 PM, Aisseyn said:

"It's a deliberate design choice to lower the texturing quality from developers, as well as lowering scaling quality from GPU driver makers. "

Ok, so, for my example, i play in gw2 since .... 2012 ? with hight graphics, best option, no troubles, best performances, in 2020 january i change my computer for a BETTER performances in every game, and in february 2020 for NO REASON i have now all my AA no workings in every games, and in gw2 for exemple its just a nightmare, but yes, you are saying that Arenanet just take the choice with the graphics of the game to be lower after 8 years of playing ? Ah, what about warcraft 3 reforged too, with same thing, ah, and what about all the game i had before this day where all my games just become... ugly ? For you, its a planned obsolescence ?? Come on ...

We are not speaking about the graphics of the most recent and actual games, but about a problem which just change all the graphics in EVERY game who were fine BEFORE  an another day, its not about a "choice to lower the texturing quality", because for me in the start of january all was good !

But yeah, lets  talk about the capacity of developpers to change our texture quality of graphics, by telepathie, and all in the same time for every game on our computer, to force us to buy most recent computer. (and yeah, i repeate, i buy a recent and better computer in january 2020, better than my computer than i had since... 2011 ? and no problem with it. And no, isnt the computer, and no, isnt the monitor, because i, and like many others peoples done before, tried everything, and nothing works.

And again, no, just no, isnt the "graphic of the games who are just naturally bad", i can recognize a game when i play with it since 8 years, and same thing for others games i played recently, all change for nothing; and the game developpers ? It has nothing to do with it ..

Ladies and gentlemen, I think it's a basic common sense

• 2 weeks later...

Just posting these videos to broaden the perspective of people here who have hard time understanding how come this issue exist with Electricity.

Before this issue i did not have leakage current to an extent that i have now. I have tested leakage voltage/current with a DMM and a voltage tester. For the purpose of testing i had to remove Earth to get the intensity of this leakage current. When i bought my PC in my old(good/not affected) city i never got a shock from my PC and never had Earthing there as well. After moving to my new(affected) city I started to get this issue and with this issue i started to get shock from my PC. Now i am back in my old city and colors are better but the issue remains so is this leakage voltage/current.

With my dmm i have measured this potential difference between Earth from outlet and PC chasis.

Measuring leakage current:

Leakage current used to be 700uA. Then i removed few components from PSU and the colors got much better than before so is leakage current dropped to 500uA. Ordered few of those components. I will completely replace them as soon as they arrive.

Keep in mind i am at my old (not affected)city. I can buy new PC and get rid of this issue but still doing all of this to pinpoint what exactly this issue weakened in my devices.

3 hours ago, Meeseeks said:

When i bought my PC in my old(good/not affected) city i never got a shock from my PC and never had Earthing there as well. After moving to my new(affected) city I started to get this issue and with this issue i started to get shock from my PC.

Shocks from (presumably) static electricity can be due to something as simple as a change in the average humidity of your place in the new city versus the previous city. If the PC is actually shocking you however, something else might be wrong as well. Not being grounded is also something I would try to avoid.

Now i am back in my old city and colors are better but the issue remains so is this leakage voltage/current.

Do you have any objective measurements that demonstrate colours have actually changed like colorimeter measurements?

Then i removed few components from PSU and the colors got much better than before so is leakage current dropped to 500uA.

I wouldn't mess with a PSU, or at the very least make absolutey 100% sure that you know what you are doing and dealing with. They can kill. Secondly, again, do you have or plan on any measurements that demonstrate the colours or anything else improving?

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

3 hours ago, tikker said:

Shocks from (presumably) static electricity can be due to something as simple as a change in the average humidity of your place in the new city versus the previous city. If the PC is actually shocking you however, something else might be wrong as well. Not being grounded is also something I would try to avoid.

It's leakage current as demonstrated by measuring with a DMM. Not related to humidity at all. Yes it is actually shocking me with voltage above 100VAC. It does not shock with ground attached. Removed grounding point to test the intensity of this leakage current.

Do you have any objective measurements that demonstrate colours have actually changed like colorimeter measurements?

No i don't have colorimeter measurements but i have my eyes. I can confirm change in colors. If you ever get this issue you might know how this issue manifest itself and bring the color fidelity down to nothing. Colors get dim and dull. Brightness increases aswell.

I wouldn't mess with a PSU, or at the very least make absolutey 100% sure that you know what you are doing and dealing with. They can kill. Secondly, again, do you have or plan on any measurements that demonstrate the colours or anything else improving?

I am an Electrical Engineer. I have enough knowledge when it comes to SMPS. 

With this issue Leakage current starts to appear as well in the chassis but you can only measure it if you remove ground. I took objective readings with a DMM to ponder upon. 

8 hours ago, Meeseeks said:

No i don't have colorimeter measurements but i have my eyes. I can confirm change in colors. If you ever get this issue you might know how this issue manifest itself and bring the color fidelity down to nothing. Colors get dim and dull. Brightness increases aswell.

Our eyes are not objective measurement devices. If this is causing a change in monitor colours then it should be measurable as a change in colour accuracy or a similar measure. I don't know the testing conditions, but if judging the relative colours between different places at different times and conditions, then  we are even less objective.

I am an Electrical Engineer. I have enough knowledge when it comes to SMPS. 

Great. Just throwing a word of caution out there so people won't  start poking around dangerous places.

With this issue Leakage current starts to appear as well in the chassis but you can only measure it if you remove ground. I took objective readings with a DMM to ponder upon. 

I wasn't questioning the multimeter measurements. You need measurements of the monitor's colour performance if you want to verify the colour change is real and then further A/B testing to verify that it is indeed caused by the leakage current.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

4 hours ago, tikker said:

Our eyes are not objective measurement devices. If this is causing a change in monitor colours then it should be measurable as a change in colour accuracy or a similar measure. I don't know the testing conditions, but if judging the relative colours between different places at different times and conditions, then  we are even less objective.

Currently i do not own a colorimeter. I will look into it if it's available in my country. These things are rare in my country.
Folks with this issue know what i am talking about. We face this low color fidelity(washed out/ dull colors) everyday. It's even causing strain on our eyes and brain. Calarity is not present at all. Color depth is not present. We (people with higher intensity of this issue) cannot pinpoint objects at medium distance let alone far away from us in games. Color loss even affect bios logo. Keep in mind color fidelity loss is just one issue among many other issues(mentioned by many posters here) that comes with this.
It all depends upon intensity of this issue if you have higher intensity of this issue so will your colors(other symptoms as well) mess up alot compared to those users who have low intensity of this issue.

Great. Just throwing a word of caution out there so people won't  start poking around dangerous places.

I am in no way shape or form advocating anyone(people who have no knowledge about dangers in electricity) to open their PSU. It's just a test in which i have shared my findings so that many with this issue won't be left astray thinking it could be this or that. Also if someone comes along and have enough Electrical knowledge with practical background to understand what i showed. They will at least have a direction to follow. 

I wasn't questioning the multimeter measurements. You need measurements of the monitor's colour performance if you want to verify the colour change is real and then further A/B testing to verify that it is indeed caused by the leakage current.

As mentioned i don't have these available in my country. So i will look into this. Thanks for the advice👍.
Leakage current is indirectly the cause. According to my findings intensity of leakage current increases with intensity of this issue.