Jagged Shadows,Pop in,Low LOD and jagged aa

Message added by WkdPaul,

Please stay civil and respectful, any violations of the Community Standards will be met with appropriate sanctions against your account.

One thing i discovered, is that in my case i only have these issues on games that have some relation with internet even if they are solo or just campaign games but if they use internet for statistics or they have some type of online mode or what ever is they use internet for, on these games i have those image issues.

But if i play a game that has no relation with the internet, specially older games, those issues are gone.

For example if i play a demo of Wolfstein i don't have problems, but if i play Mirror's Edge 2 campaign, and since this game has some online mode than i have issues, but i'm not playing that online mode.

Even on a basic game like Kovaak's Trainer which only uses internet for statistics i have problems.

Hi Everyone!

Please talk to me in discord (juliansitogarci) or use this discord link https://discord.gg/vqTx6DZd to talk about this issue.

PD: couldnt fix it. Changed RAM, CPU and GPU. left MOBO and PSU...

• 3 weeks later...

Found this. I have no means or time to test this, but maybe someone already in process of MB+CPU upgrade can try.

I've had this issue since 2018-2019. But i've fixed it... Kind of. I was stupid enough to take one affected cable and put it into my ps5 that goes directly to the tv so now's everything affected again. I literally hate my life. New ps5 and tv aswell. At first i didnt notice any pop ins or anything cause i kept an eye on it and i know what i saw and didnt. Looks so smooth and awesome at first beside like 3-4 days after. And whenever i post a thread i just get shittalked by this guy Avocado Diaboli. Well. Lets be honest. Noone will ever get the answer to this because most people don't take their time believing in this.