Jagged Shadows,Pop in,Low LOD and jagged aa

Message added by WkdPaul,

Please stay civil and respectful, any violations of the Community Standards will be met with appropriate sanctions against your account.

CPU:7950X

Mainboard:X670E-HERO

RAM:64G 6000 C30 G.SKILL

GPU:ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 OC Edition 24GB GDDR6X

Power:ROG Thor 1600W

Disk:980Pro 2T×4

Radiator:EKWB Split Water Cooling

Case:Phanteks PK620

Fan:Phanteks T30 ×15

Display:Samsung Odyssey G8

• 2 weeks later...

Please check your modem and router...this is a powerful source of interference...Imagine the interference it can cause to the circuits in your home,Interference from router/modem goes unnoticed after most potential problems are ruled out,For those of you moving to a new location and having issues? Did you change your ISP?Anyway, it's worth looking into

Bad news everyone. The new 3d Mark Speed Way has been released, and based on my own run and seeing other people's 4k youtube upload the shimmering/aliasing is there:

image.thumb.png.d09bedff046d21a331720b4c1fc7ee5b.png

Zoomed in:

image.png.12ba2cbf0c7011b348bd9096fdecdb98.png

The shimmering is especially jarring in motion.

Since it's not just in our head, I think people (the developers, most users) just don't care of the ugly shimmering happening in most games.

Please also try to run the benchmark and report what you see in your screen. You can also view the video here:

On 10/14/2022 at 5:56 PM, ag453c65 said:

Bad news everyone. The new 3d Mark Speed Way has been released, and based on my own run and seeing other people's 4k youtube upload the shimmering/aliasing is there:

image.thumb.png.d09bedff046d21a331720b4c1fc7ee5b.png

Zoomed in:

image.png.12ba2cbf0c7011b348bd9096fdecdb98.png

The shimmering is especially jarring in motion.

Since it's not just in our head, I think people (the developers, most users) just don't care of the ugly shimmering happening in most games.

Please also try to run the benchmark and report what you see in your screen. You can also view the video here:

If you get shimmering then you'll see it everywhere... I don't know how they work

I guess it could be related to where on earth you live.  The magnetic field is not equal everywhere on earth and that would explain some people having this problem.  So we have to create a map of the problem where everyone would list the city, state, country.  It looks like the problem is progressing.  It is not known if the problem is closer to the poles or closer to the equator.

Anyone tried different monitors? Nano-IPS,mini Led,oled?

I saw some people said  old CRT monitor doesnt cause any jagged-aa.

On 10/26/2022 at 10:27 AM, chirsmoss said:

Impossible, the CRT monitor also has its resolution, and if there is a resolution, there must be aliasing

CPU:7950X

Mainboard:X670E-HERO

RAM:64G 6000 C30 G.SKILL

GPU:ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 OC Edition 24GB GDDR6X

Power:ROG Thor 1600W

Disk:980Pro 2T×4

Radiator:EKWB Split Water Cooling

Case:Phanteks PK620

Fan:Phanteks T30 ×15

Display:Samsung Odyssey G8

On 10/25/2022 at 11:27 PM, chirsmoss said:

i tried 4 monitors (with diferente versions of hdmi and DP) , 2 Psu, 4 GPUs.... Nothing chage

On 10/27/2022 at 12:00 PM, AudAmerica said:

Look this....

It's the Nvidia geforce drivers. This started a couple months after the GTX980ti came out and the Nvidia forum was filled with people reporting the issue. I've found using Quadros like the RTX8000 won't display the same issues. So there is something inside the geforce game drivers that is causing the issue or some hardware difference in quadros makes it non apparent. ECC turned on and off has no affect

ƆԀ S₱▓Ɇ▓cs: i7 6ʇɥפᴉƎ00K (4.4ghz), Asus DeLuxe X99A II, GT҉X҉1҉0҉8҉0 Zotac Amp ExTrꍟꎭe),Si6F4Gb D???????r PlatinUm, EVGA G2 Sǝʌǝᘉ5ᙣᙍᖇᓎᙎᗅᖶt, Phanteks Enthoo Primo, 3TB WD Black, 500gb 850 Evo, H100iGeeTeeX, Windows 10, K70 R̸̢̡̭͍͕̱̭̟̩̀̀̃́̃͒̈́̈́͑̑́̆͘͜ͅG̶̦̬͊́B̸͈̝̖͗̈́, G502, HyperX Cloud 2s, Asus MX34. פN∩SW∀S 960 EVO

Just keeping this here as a backup 9̵̨̢̨̧̧̡̧̡̧̡̧̡̡̢̢̡̢̧̡̢̡̡̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̱̖͈̠̝̯̹͉̝̞̩̠̹̺̰̺̲̳͈̞̻̜̫̹̱̗̣͙̻̘͎̲̝͙͍͔̯̲̟̞͚̖̘͉̭̰̣͎͕̼̼̜̼͕͎̣͇͓͓͎̼̺̯͈̤̝͖̩̭͍̣̱̞̬̺̯̼̤̲͎̖̠̟͍̘̭͔̟̗̙̗̗̤̦͍̫̬͔̦̳̗̳͔̞̼̝͍̝͈̻͇̭̠͈̳͍̫̮̥̭͍͔͈̠̹̼̬̰͈̤͚̖̯͍͉͖̥̹̺͕̲̥̤̺̹̹̪̺̺̭͕͓̟̳̹͍̖͎̣̫͓͍͈͕̳̹̙̰͉͙̝̜̠̥̝̲̮̬͕̰̹̳͕̰̲̣̯̫̮͙̹̮͙̮̝̣͇̺̺͇̺̺͈̳̜̣̙̻̣̜̻̦͚̹̩͓͚̖͍̥̟͍͎̦͙̫̜͔̭̥͈̬̝̺̩͙͙͉̻̰̬̗̣͖̦͎̥̜̬̹͓͈͙̤̜̗͔̩̖̳̫̑̀̂̽̈́̈́̿͒̿̋̊͌̾̄̄̒̌͐̽̿̊͑̑̆͗̈̎̄͒̑̋͛̑͑̂͑̀͐̀͑̓͊̇͆̿͑͛͛͆́͆̓̿̇̀̓͑͆͂̓̾̏͊̀̇̍̃́̒̎̀̒̄̓̒̐̑̊̏̌̽̓͂͋̓̐̓͊̌͋̀̐̇̌̓̔͊̈̇́̏͒̋͊̓̆̋̈̀̌̔͆͑̈̐̈̍̀̉̋̈́͊̽͂̿͌͊̆̾̉͐̿̓̄̾͑̈́͗͗̂̂́̇͂̀̈́́̽̈́̓̓͂̽̓̀̄͌̐̔̄̄͒͌̈́̅̉͊̂͒̀̈́̌͂̽̀̑̏̽̀͑̐̐͋̀̀͋̓̅͋͗̍́͗̈́̆̏̇͊̌̏̔̑̐̈́͑̎͑͆̏̎́̑̍̏̒̌̊͘͘̚̕̚̕̕̚̕̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ8̵̨̛̛̛̛̮͍͕̥͉̦̥̱̞̜̫̘̤̖̬͍͇͓̜̻̪̤̣̣̹̑͑̏̈́̐̐́̎͒̔͒̌̑̓̆̓͑̉̈́́͋̌͋͐͛͋̃̍̽̊͗͋͊̂̅͊͑́͋͛̉̏̓͌̾̈́̀͛͊̾͑̌̀̀̌̓̏̑́̄̉̌͂́͛̋͊̄͐͊̈́̀̌̆̎̿̓̔̍̎̀̍̚̕̕͘͘͘̕̚͝͝͠͠͠0̶̡̡̡̢̨̨͕̠̠͉̺̻̯̱̘͇̥͎͖̯͕̖̬̭͔̪̪͎̺̠̤̬̬̤̣̭̣͍̥̱̘̳̣̤͚̭̥͚̦͙̱̦͕̼͖͙͕͇̭͓͉͎̹̣̣͕̜͍͖̳̭͕̼̳̖̩͍͔̱̙̠̝̺̰̦̱̿̄̀͐͜͜ͅͅt̶̡̨̡̨̧̢̧̢̨̧̧̧̧̢̡̨̨̢̨̢̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̠͍̞̮͇̪͉̩̗̗͖̫͉͎͓̮̣̘̫͔̘̬̮̙̯̣͕͓̲̣͓͓̣̹̟͈̱͚̘̼̙̖̖̼̙̜̝͙̣̠̪̲̞̖̠̯̖̠̜̱͉̲̺͙̤̻̦̜͎̙̳̺̭̪̱͓̦̹̺͙̫̖̖̰̣͈͍̜̺̘͕̬̥͇̗̖̺̣̲̫̟̣̜̭̟̱̳̳̖͖͇̹̯̜̹͙̻̥̙͉͕̜͎͕̦͕̱͖͉̜̹̱̦͔͎̲̦͔̖̘̫̻̹̮̗̮̜̰͇̰͔̱͙̞̠͍͉͕̳͍̰̠̗̠̯̜̩͓̭̺̦̲̲͖̯̩̲̣̠͉̦̬͓̠̜̲͍̘͇̳̳͔̼̣͚̙͙͚͕̙̘̣̠͍̟̪̝̲͇͚̦̖͕̰̟̪͖̳̲͉͙̰̭̼̩̟̝̣̝̬̳͎̙̱͒̃̈͊̔͒͗̐̄̌͐͆̍͂̃̈́̾͗̅̐͒̓̆͛̂̾͋̍͂̂̄̇̿̈͌̅̈́̃̾̔̇̇̾̀͊͋̋̌̄͌͆͆̎̓̈́̾̊͊̇̌̔̈́̈́̀̐͊̊̍͑̊̈̓͑̀́̅̀̑̈́̽̃̽͛̇́̐̓̀͆̔̈̀̍̏̆̓̆͒̋́̋̍́̂̉͛̓̓̂̋̎́̒̏̈͋̃̽͆̓̀̔͑̈́̓͌͑̅̽́̐̍̉̑̓̈́͌̋̈́͂̊́͆͂̇̈́̔̃͌̅̈́͌͛̑̐̓̔̈́̀͊͛̐̾͐̔̾̈̃̈̄͑̓̋̇̉̉̚̕̚͘̕̚̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅi̵̢̧̢̧̡̧̢̢̧̢̢̢̡̡̡̧̧̡̡̧̛̛͈̺̲̫͕̞͓̥̖̭̜̫͉̻̗̭̖͔̮̠͇̩̹̱͈̗̭͈̤̠̮͙͇̲͙̰̳̹̲͙̜̟͚͎͓̦̫͚̻̟̰̣̲̺̦̫͓̖̯̝̬͉̯͓͈̫̭̜̱̞̹̪͔̤̜͙͓̗̗̻̟͎͇̺̘̯̲̝̫͚̰̹̫̗̳̣͙̮̱̲͕̺̠͉̫̖̟͖̦͉̟͈̭̣̹̱̖̗̺̘̦̠̯̲͔̘̱̣͙̩̻̰̠͓͙̰̺̠̖̟̗̖͉̞̣̥̝̤̫̫̜͕̻͉̺͚̣̝̥͇̭͎̖̦̙̲͈̲̠̹̼͎͕̩͓̖̥̘̱̜͙̹̝͔̭̣̮̗̞̩̣̬̯̜̻̯̩̮̩̹̻̯̬̖͂̈͂̒̇͗͑̐̌̎̑̽̑̈̈́͑̽́̊͋̿͊͋̅̐̈́͑̇̿̈́̌͌̊̅͂̎͆̏̓͂̈̿̏̃͑̏̓͆̔̋̎̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅZ̴̧̢̨̢̧̢̢̡̧̢̢̢̨̨̨̡̨̧̢̧̛̛̬̖͈̮̝̭̖͖̗̹̣̼̼̘̘̫̠̭̞͙͔͙̜̠̗̪̠̼̫̻͓̳̟̲̳̻̙̼͇̺͎̘̹̼͔̺̹̬̯̤̮̟͈̭̻͚̣̲͔͙̥͕̣̻̰͈̼̱̺̤̤͉̙̦̩̗͎̞͓̭̞̗͉̳̭̭̺̹̹̮͕̘̪̞̱̥͈̹̳͇̟̹̱̙͚̯̮̳̤͍̪̞̦̳̦͍̲̥̳͇̪̬̰̠͙͕̖̝̫̩̯̱̘͓͎̪͈̤̜͎̱̹̹̱̲̻͎̖̳͚̭̪̦̗̬͍̯̘̣̩̬͖̝̹̣̗̭͖̜͕̼̼̲̭͕͔̩͓̞̝͓͍̗̙̯͔̯̞̝̳̜̜͉̖̩͇̩̘̪̥̱͓̭͎͖̱̙̩̜͎̙͉̟͎͔̝̥͕͍͓̹̮̦̫͚̠̯͓̱͖͔͓̤͉̠͙̋͐̀͌̈́͆̾͆̑̔͂͒̀̊̀͋͑̂͊̅͐̿́̈́̐̀̏̋̃̄͆͒̈́̿̎́́̈̀̀͌̔͋͊̊̉̿͗͊͑̔͐̇͆͛̂̐͊̉̄̈́̄̐͂͂͒͑͗̓͑̓̾̑͋̒͐͑̾͂̎̋̃̽̂̅̇̿̍̈́́̄̍͂͑̏̐̾̎̆̉̾͂̽̈̆̔́͋͗̓̑̕͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅo̶̪͆́̀͂̂́̄̅͂̿͛̈́̿͊͗́͘͝t̴̡̨̧̨̧̡̧̨̡̢̧̢̡̨̛̪͈̣̭̺̱̪̹̺̣̬̖̣̻͈̞̙͇̩̻̫͈̝̭̟͎̻̟̻̝̱͔̝̼͍̞̼̣̘̤̯͓͉̖̠̤͔̜̙͚͓̻͓̬͓̻̜̯̱̖̳̱̗̠̝̥̩͓̗̪̙͓̖̠͎̗͎̱̮̯̮͙̩̫̹̹̖͙̙͖̻͈̙̻͇͔̙̣̱͔̜̣̭̱͈͕̠̹͙̹͇̻̼͎͍̥̘͙̘̤̜͎̟͖̹̦̺̤͍̣̼̻̱̲͎̗̹͉͙̪̞̻̹͚̰̻͈͈͊̈́̽̀̎̃̊́̈́̏̃̍̉̇̑̂̇̏̀͊̑̓͛̽͋̈́͆́̊͊̍͌̈́̓͊̌̿̂̾̐͑̓̀́͒̃̋̓͆̇̀͊̆͗̂͑͐̀͗̅̆͘̕͘̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅḁ̶̢̡̨̧̡̡̨̨̧̨̡̡̢̧̨̡̡̛̛̛͍̱̳͚͕̩͍̺̪̻̫̙͈̬͙̖͙̬͍̬̟̣̝̲̼̜̼̺͎̥̮̝͙̪̘̙̻͖͇͚͙̣̬̖̲̲̥̯̦̗̰̙̗̪̞̗̩̻̪̤̣̜̳̩̦̻͓̞̙͍͙̫̩̹̥͚̻̦̗̰̲̙̫̬̱̺̞̟̻͓̞͚̦̘̝̤͎̤̜̜̥̗̱͈̣̻̰̮̼̙͚͚̠͚̲̤͔̰̭̙̳͍̭͎̙͚͍̟̺͎̝͓̹̰̟͈͈̖̺͙̩̯͔̙̭̟̞̟̼̮̦̜̳͕̞̼͈̜͍̮͕̜͚̝̦̞̥̜̥̗̠̦͇͖̳͈̜̮̣͚̲̟͙̎̈́́͊̔̑̽̅͐͐͆̀͐́̓̅̈͑͑̍̿̏́͆͌̋̌̃̒̽̀̋̀̃̏̌́͂̿̃̎̐͊̒̀̊̅͒̎͆̿̈́̑̐̒̀̈́̓̾͋͆̇̋͒̎̈̄̓̂͊̆͂̈́̒̎͐̇̍̆̋̅̿̔͒̄̇̂̋̈́͆̎̔̇͊̊̈́̔̏͋́̀͂̈́̊͋͂̍̾̓͛̇̔̚͘̚̕̚͘͘̕̕̕̚͘͘̚̕̚̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅç̵̧̢̨̢̢̢̧̧̡̨̡̢̧̧̧̨̡̡̨̨̢̢̢̧̨̢̨̢̛̛͉̗̠͇̹̖̝͕͚͎̟̻͓̳̰̻̺̞̣͚̤͙͍͇̗̼͖͔͕͙͖̺͙̖̹̘̘̺͓̜͍̣̰̗̖̺̗̪̘̯̘͚̲͚̲̬̞̹̹͕̭͔̳̘̝̬͉̗̪͉͕̞̫͔̭̭̜͉͔̬̫͙̖̙͚͔͙͚͍̲̘͚̪̗̞̣̞̲͎͔͖̺͍͎̝͎͍̣͍̩̟͈͕̗͉̪̯͉͎͖͍̖͎̖̯̲̘̦̟̭͍͚͓͈͙̬͖̘̱̝̜̘̹̩̝̥̜͎̬͓̬͙͍͇͚̟̫͇̬̲̥̘̞̘̟̘̝̫͈̙̻͇͎̣̪̪̠̲͓͉͙͚̭̪͇̯̠̯̠͖̞̜͓̲͎͇̼̱̦͍͉͈͕͉̗̟̖̗̱̭͚͎̘͓̬͍̱͍̖̯̜̗̹̰̲̩̪͍̞̜̫̩̠͔̻̫͍͇͕̰̰̘͚͈̠̻̮͊̐̿̏̐̀̇̑̐̈͛͑͑̍̑̔̃̈́̓̈́̇̐͑̐̊̆͂̀̏͛̊̔̍̽͗͋̊̍̓̈́̏̅͌̀̽́̑͒͒̓͗̈́̎͌͂̕̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅS̵̡̡̧̧̨̨̡̢̡̡̡̡̧̧̡̧̢̫̯͔̼̲͉͙̱̮̭̗͖̯̤͙̜͚̰̮̝͚̥̜̞̠̤̺̝͇̻̱͙̩̲̺͍̳̤̺̖̝̳̪̻̗̮̪̖̺̹̭͍͇̗̝̱̻̳̝̖̝͎̙͉̞̱̯̙̜͇̯̻̞̱̭̗͉̰̮̞͍̫̺͙͎̙̞̯̟͓͉̹̲͖͎̼̫̩̱͇̲͓̪͉̺̞̻͎̤̥̭̺̘̻̥͇̤̖̰̘̭̳̫̙̤̻͇̪̦̭̱͎̥̟͖͕̣̤̩̟̲̭̹̦̹̣͖̖͒̈́̈́̓͗̈̄͂̈́̅̐̐̿̎̂͗̎̿̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅt̸̡̡̧̧̨̡̢̛̥̥̭͍̗͈̩͕͔͔̞̟͍̭͇̙̺̤͚͎͈͎͕̱͈̦͍͔͓̬͚̗̰̦͓̭̰̭̎̀̂̈́̓̒̈́̈́̂̄̋́̇̂͐͒̋̋̉͐̉̏̇͋̓̈́͐̾͋̒͒͐̊̊̀̄͆̄͆̑͆̇̊̓̚̚̕̚̕͜͠͝͝ͅͅơ̵̡̨̡̡̡̨̛̺͕̼͔̼̪̳͖͓̠̘̘̳̼͚͙͙͚̰͚͚͖̥̦̥̘̖̜̰͔̠͕̦͎̞̮͚͕͍̤̠̦͍̥̝̰̖̳̫̮̪͇̤̱̜͙͔̯͙̙̼͇̹̥̜͈̲̺̝̻̮̬̼̫̞̗̣̪̱͓̺̜̠͇͚͓̳̹̥̳̠͍̫͈̟͈̘̯̬̞͔̝͍͍̥̒̐͗͒͂͆̑̀̿̏́̀͑͗̐́̀̾̓́̌̇̒̈́̌̓͐̃̈́̒̂̀̾͂̊̀̂͐̃̄̓̔̽̒̈́̇̓͌̇̂̆̒̏̊̋͊͛͌̊̇̒̅͌̄̎̔̈́͊́̽̋̈̇̈́́͊̅͂̎̃͌͊͛͂̄̽̈́̿͐̉̽̿́́̉͆̈́̒́̂̾̄̇̌̒̈̅̍̿̐͑̓͊̈́̈̋̈́̉̍̋̊̈̀̈́̾̿̌̀̈́͌̑̍́̋̒̀̂̈́́̾̏̐̅̈̑͗͐̈͂̄̾̄̈́̍̉͑͛͗͋̈́̃̄̊́́͐̀̀̽̇̓̄̓̃͋͋̂̽̔̀̎͌̈́̈́̑̓̔̀̓͐͛͆̿̋͑͛̈́͂̅̋̅͆͗̇́̀̒́̏͒̐̍͂̓͐͐̇̂̉̑̊͑̉̋̍͊̄̀͂̎͒̔͊̃̏̕̚̕̕͘͘͘̚͘̚͘̕͘̚͘̚̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅc̴̨̡̢̢̢̡̡̢̛̛̛̻͇̝̣͉͚͎͕̻̦͖̤̖͇̪̩̤̻̭̮̙̰̖̰̳̪̱̹̳̬͖̣͙̼̙̰̻̘͇͚̺̗̩̫̞̳̼̤͔͍͉̟͕̯̺͈̤̰̹̍̋́͆̾̆̊͆͋̀͑͒̄̿̄̀̂͋̊͆́͑̑̽͊̓́̔̽̌͊̄͑͒͐̑͗̿̃̀̓̅́̿͗̈́͌̋̀̏̂͌̓́̇̀͒͋̌̌̅͋͌̆͐̀̔̒͐̊̇̿̽̀̈́̃̒̋̀̈́̃̏̂̊͗̑̊̈̇̀̌͐̈́̉̂̏͊̄͐̈̽͒̏̒̓́̌̓̅́̓̃͐͊͒̄͑̒͌̍̈́̕͘̚͘̕͘̚̕͜͝͠͝͝͝ͅǩ̴̢̢̢̧̨̢̢̢̨̨̨̢̢̢̨̧̨̡̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̜̥̩̙͕̮̪̻͈̘̯̼̰̜͚̰͖̬̳͖̣̭̼͔̲͉̭̺͚̺̟͉̝̱̲͎͉̙̥̤͚͙̬̪̜̺͙͍̱̞̭̬̩̖̤̹̤̺̦͈̰̗̰͍͇̱̤̬̬͙̙̲̙̜͖͓̙̟̙̯̪͍̺̥͔͕̝̳̹̻͇̠̣͈̰̦͓͕̩͇͈͇̖͙͍̰̲̤̞͎̟̝̝͈͖͔͖̦̮̗̬̞̞̜̬̠̹̣̣̲̮̞̤̜̤̲̙͔͕̯͔͍̤͕̣͔͙̪̫̝̣̰̬̬̭̞͔̦̟̥̣̻͉͈̮̥̦̮̦͕̤͇̺͆͆̈͗̄̀̌̔̈́̈̉̾̊̐̆̂͛̀̋́̏̀̿͒̓̈́̈́͂̽̾͗͊̋̐̓̓̀̃̊̊͑̓̈̎̇͑̆̂̉̾̾̑͊̉̃́̑͌̀̌̐̅̃̿̆̎̈́̀̒́͛̓̀̊́̋͛͒͊̆̀̃̊͋̋̾̇̒̋͂̏͗͆̂̔́̐̀́͗̅̈̋̂̎̒͊̌̉̈̈́͌̈́̔̾̊̎́͐͒̋̽̽́̾̿̚̕͘͘̚̕̕̕̚̚̕̚̕͘͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅB̸̢̧̨̡̢̧̨̡̡̨̡̨̡̡̡̢̨̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛͉̞͚̰̭̲͈͎͕͈̦͍͈̮̪̤̻̻͉̫̱͔̞̫̦̰͈̗̯̜̩̪̲̻̖̳͖̦͎͔̮̺̬̬̼̦̠̪̤͙͍͓̜̥̙̖̫̻̜͍̻̙̖̜̹͔̗̪̜̖̼̞̣̠̫͉̯̮̤͈͎̝̪͎͇͙̦̥͙̳̫̰̪̣̱̘̤̭̱͍̦͔̖͎̺̝̰̦̱̣͙̙̤͚̲͔̘̱̜̻͔̥̻͖̭͔̜͉̺͕͙͖̜͉͕̤͚̠̩̮̟͚̗͈͙̟̞̮̬̺̻̞͔̥͉͍̦̤͓̦̻̦̯̟̰̭̝̘̩̖̝͔̳͉̗̖̱̩̩̟͙͙͛̀͐̈́̂̇͛̅̒̉̏̈́̿͐́̏̃̏̓̌̽͐̈́͛̍͗͆͛̋̔̉͂̔̂̓̌͌͋̂͆̉͑̊̎́̈́̈̂͆͑́̃̍̇̿̅̾́́̿̅̾̆̅̈́̈̓͒͌͛̃͆̋͂̏̓̅̀͂̽̂̈̈́̎̾̐͋͑̅̍̈́̑̅̄͆̓̾̈́͐̎̊͐̌̌̓͊̊̔̈́̃͗̓͊͐̌͆̓͗̓̓̾̂̽͊͗́́́̽͊͆͋͊̀̑̿̔͒̏̈́́̏͆̈́͋̒͗͂̄̇̒͐̃͑̅̍͒̎̈́̌̋́̓͂̀̇͛̋͊͆̈́̋́̍̃͒̆̕̚̚̕̕̕͘̕̚̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅI̵̡̢̧̨̡̢̨̡̡̢̡̧̡̢̢̢̡̢̛̛͕͎͕̩̠̹̩̺̣̳̱͈̻̮̺̟̘̩̻̫͖̟͓̩̜̙͓͇̙̱̭̰̻̫̥̗̠͍͍͚̞̘̫͉̬̫̖̖̦͖͉̖̩̩̖̤̺̥̻̝͈͎̻͓̟̹͍̲͚͙̹̟̟̯͚̳̟͕̮̻̟͈͇̩̝̼̭̯͚͕̬͇̲̲̯̰̖̙̣̝͇̠̞̙͖͎̮̬̳̥̣̺̰͔̳̳̝̩̤̦̳̞̰̩̫̟͚̱̪̘͕̫̼͉̹̹̟̮̱̤̜͚̝̠̤̖̮̯̳͖̗̹̞̜̹̭̿̏͋̒͆̔̄̃̾̓͛̾̌́̅̂͆̔͌͆͋̔̾́̈̇̐̄̑̓̂̾́̄̿̓̅̆͌̉̎̏̄͛̉͆̓̎͒͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅƠ̷̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̟̰͔͔͇̲̰̮̘̭̭̖̥̟̘̠̬̺̪͇̲͋͂̅̈́̍͂̽͗̾͒̇̇̒͐̍̽͊́̑̇̑̾̉̓̈̾͒̍̌̅̒̾̈́̆͌̌̾̎̽̐̅̏́̈̔͛̀̋̃͊̒̓͗͒̑͒̃͂̌̄̇̑̇͛̆̾͛̒̇̍̒̓̀̈́̄̐͂̍͊͗̎̔͌͛̂̏̉̊̎͗͊͒̂̈̽̊́̔̊̃͑̈́̑̌̋̓̅̔́́͒̄̈́̈̂͐̈̅̈̓͌̓͊́̆͌̉͐̊̉͛̓̏̓̅̈́͂̉̒̇̉̆̀̍̄̇͆͛̏̉̑̃̓͂́͋̃̆̒͋̓͊̄́̓̕̕̕̚͘͘͘̚̕̚͘̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅS̷̢̨̧̢̡̨̢̨̢̨̧̧̨̧͚̱̪͇̱̮̪̮̦̝͖̜͙̘̪̘̟̱͇͎̻̪͚̩͍̠̹̮͚̦̝̤͖̙͔͚̙̺̩̥̻͈̺̦͕͈̹̳̖͓̜͚̜̭͉͇͖̟͔͕̹̯̬͍̱̫̮͓̙͇̗̙̼͚̪͇̦̗̜̼̠͈̩̠͉͉̘̱̯̪̟͕̘͖̝͇̼͕̳̻̜͖̜͇̣̠̹̬̗̝͓̖͚̺̫͛̉̅̐̕͘͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅ.̶̨̢̢̨̢̨̢̛̻͙̜̼̮̝̙̣̘̗̪̜̬̳̫̙̮̣̹̥̲̥͇͈̮̟͉̰̮̪̲̗̳̰̫̙͍̦̘̠̗̥̮̹̤̼̼̩͕͉͕͇͙̯̫̩̦̟̦̹͈͔̱̝͈̤͓̻̟̮̱͖̟̹̝͉̰͊̓̏̇͂̅̀̌͑̿͆̿̿͗̽̌̈́̉̂̀̒̊̿͆̃̄͑͆̃̇͒̀͐̍̅̃̍̈́̃̕͘͜͜͝͠͠z̴̢̢̡̧̢̢̧̢̨̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̲͚̠̜̮̠̜̞̤̺͈̘͍̻̫͖̣̥̗̙̳͓͙̫̫͖͍͇̬̲̳̭̘̮̤̬̖̼͎̬̯̼̮͔̭̠͎͓̼̖̟͈͓̦̩̦̳̙̮̗̮̩͙͓̮̰̜͎̺̞̝̪͎̯̜͈͇̪̙͎̩͖̭̟͎̲̩͔͓͈͌́̿͐̍̓͗͑̒̈́̎͂̋͂̀͂̑͂͊͆̍͛̄̃͌͗̌́̈̊́́̅͗̉͛͌͋̂̋̇̅̔̇͊͑͆̐̇͊͋̄̈́͆̍̋̏͑̓̈́̏̀͒̂̔̄̅̇̌̀̈́̿̽̋͐̾̆͆͆̈̌̿̈́̎͌̊̓̒͐̾̇̈́̍͛̅͌̽́̏͆̉́̉̓̅́͂͛̄̆͌̈́̇͐̒̿̾͌͊͗̀͑̃̊̓̈̈́̊͒̒̏̿́͑̄̑͋̀̽̀̔̀̎̄͑̌̔́̉̐͛̓̐̅́̒̎̈͆̀̍̾̀͂̄̈́̈́̈́̑̏̈́̐̽̐́̏̂̐̔̓̉̈́͂̕̚̕͘͘̚͘̚̕̚̚̚͘̕̕̕͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅī̸̧̧̧̡̨̨̢̨̛̛̘͓̼̰̰̮̗̰͚̙̥̣͍̦̺͈̣̻͇̱͔̰͈͓͖͈̻̲̫̪̲͈̜̲̬̖̻̰̦̰͙̤̘̝̦̟͈̭̱̮̠͍̖̲͉̫͔͖͔͈̻̖̝͎̖͕͔̣͈̤̗̱̀̅̃̈́͌̿̏͋̊̇̂̀̀̒̉̄̈́͋͌̽́̈́̓̑̈̀̍͗͜͜͠͠ͅp̴̢̢̧̨̡̡̨̢̨̢̢̢̨̡̛̛͕̩͕̟̫̝͈̖̟̣̲̖̭̙͇̟̗͖͎̹͇̘̰̗̝̹̤̺͉͎̙̝̟͙͚̦͚͖̜̫̰͖̼̤̥̤̹̖͉͚̺̥̮̮̫͖͍̼̰̭̤̲͔̩̯̣͖̻͇̞̳̬͉̣̖̥̣͓̤͔̪̙͎̰̬͚̣̭̞̬͎̼͉͓̮͙͕̗̦̞̥̮̘̻͎̭̼͚͎͈͇̥̗͖̫̮̤̦͙̭͎̝͖̣̰̱̩͎̩͎̘͇̟̠̱̬͈̗͍̦̘̱̰̤̱̘̫̫̮̥͕͉̥̜̯͖̖͍̮̼̲͓̤̮͈̤͓̭̝̟̲̲̳̟̠͉̙̻͕͙̞͔̖͈̱̞͓͔̬̮͎̙̭͎̩̟̖͚̆͐̅͆̿͐̄̓̀̇̂̊̃̂̄̊̀͐̍̌̅͌̆͊̆̓́̄́̃̆͗͊́̓̀͑͐̐̇͐̍́̓̈́̓̑̈̈́̽͂́̑͒͐͋̊͊̇̇̆̑̃̈́̎͛̎̓͊͛̐̾́̀͌̐̈́͛̃̂̈̿̽̇̋̍͒̍͗̈͘̚̚͘̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅ☻♥■∞{╚mYÄÜXτ╕○\╚Θº£¥ΘBM@Q05♠{{↨↨▬§¶‼↕◄►☼1♦  wumbo╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ

On 10/31/2022 at 11:23 PM, BuckGup said:

It's the Nvidia geforce drivers. This started a couple months after the GTX980ti came out and the Nvidia forum was filled with people reporting the issue. I've found using Quadros like the RTX8000 won't display the same issues. So there is something inside the geforce game drivers that is causing the issue or some hardware difference in quadros makes it non apparent. ECC turned on and off has no affect

OK I don't think it's a driver issue because on my tv and pc have the same problem

On 10/31/2022 at 11:23 PM, BuckGup said:

Maybe your graphics card has stricter EMI standards...

My gaming experience in the past year or so was quite decent, I enjoyed a lot of games, because TAA implementation in most of them kept jaggies at tolerable levels.

But I recently tried New World and... oh boy. This game doesn't even have the anti-aliasing setting. Jaggies and shimmering everywhere on max settings and 1440p. That was my worst experience this year.

• 3 weeks later...
On 04.09.2022 at 01:23, eksjgnfkl2322 said:

Hello guys (there is no solution in my text) I apologize in advance for mistakes or if someone does not understand something - I wrote it in my own language and I use a translator

maybe someone will also stop reading this thinking that this does not apply to the main problem, but just believe that this is the same and it comes from one thing, it’s just that I have 10,000 times worse than all of you

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

i ran into this problem in september 2015 when updating my pc, when i tried the main obvious solutions and it didn’t help, i just gave up, i immediately realized that it was just forever i had a strong despair from this and depression, then it wasn’t even almost no one would have the same thing, and on the forums people advised me absolute nonsense, no one understood me, even if someone had something like flickering when I told them about my other problems, which also came at the same time to me they said that this does not apply to this problem and that I did not write offtopic. But I believe that I have the very last stage of this problem, because as soon as I started having these flickers, poor drawing, I also started having problems with the sensitivity of the mouse, it just became floating like clockwork and very fast, I went into those games that I played as a child and I remembered how they looked and played, but there was just not a playable sensibility (I can't play almost all the old games because there it is especially pronounced). I also remember as soon as I had this problem, there were also problems with the sound from the speakers and the smartphone, it became different, changed, some sounds on the music that I had heard before almost completely disappeared. I also immediately noticed with this problem how my screen breaks began (yes, it always was), but not as noticeable and ugly as mine, and it was the same for 7 years that I had that video card since 2015, then it amplified it was not particularly noticeable, but still it was more than before the start of this problem, I remember the day when I woke up turned on the computer about a week after the purchase and immediately saw that the colors on the monitor were dimmer, that day I discovered it, so same on all smartphones and 2 TVs in the house (oh yes, I managed to go through the portal 2 game on a new PC until there was a problem and there were no gaps or flickering or floating sensitivity, but then it all appeared. Also, after about a year or a year and a half I started to notice how my car in GTA 5 does not turn and constantly crashes on turns, I also played 1 football simulator on the keyboard before that and I played very well, but when the next stage of degradation of my devices came, my players stopped turning it's as sharp and fast as it should be, it's the same for the gamepad, I had 7-10 gamepads (original microsoft) when I brought the new gamepad home by connecting it via bluetooth my fifa passes were much better the first days and so over time, they degraded to the point of impossibility to play normally, I lost because my players did not turn as they should and did not give a pass where I give people who are weaker than me, also looking ahead, I will say that then I bought xbox series s brought home, played one day it was more or less (but not perfect) guess what happened the next day? right, the game changed again on its own and the passes started going the wrong way😁

But when I brought the xbox series s home, I saw a picture that I had not seen for 7 years, yes there were flickers, but these were exactly those flickers due to the lack of anti-aliasing, I could not play Forza on my PC, my eyes were leaking, but when I played On the xbox, I just got high. By the way, a day later, there were more flickering and scarring on textures, a gradient also appeared in applications, for example, when I opened spotify or telegram, it shimmered ugly, although this was not the case on the first day. I also change the sensitivity of the sensor on the phone, I had one iPhone, it was smooth for about six months, then I had to transfer the photos to my PC and after connecting the animation they became lag, a noticeable gradient appeared, and complete nonsense with the sensitivity of the sensor also began to such an extent that it became disgusting for me to manage and use the phone, on another iPhone, which, as I think, was amazed by me or my devices at home or electricity, there is also a problem with sensitivity when you try to swipe from the bottom of the screen to bring up the menu of recent applications, vibration is triggered that this action protected, but application windows do not go to the main screen or go halfway and go back, this happens in 6/10 calls to this menu. On my main phone, the camera turned into soap, and it was one of the best in the world, I saw before my eyes how it degraded worse and worse, this happened literally in the first weeks of use, as did the change in the sound of music from the phone (which I wrote about at the beginning )

In general, I sold my video card bought in 2015 and inserted an old video card from 2010 that was given to me in 2016, it seems like I connected it a couple of times just to check whether it works or not, and so all this time - for 5 years it lay in a closet at my house . And lo and behold, I went in and noticed that the graphics, color, drawing are better than they were on the more powerful video card that I sold, and at lower settings, I also lost the veil in games and the ugly gradient on a black background, I was able to play in The Witcher 3 (I couldn’t do this on my video card, it looked like porridge from the bushes at 480p on ultra settings, by the way, I want to add that the sensitivity in The Witcher 3 must be set to a minimum everywhere or it’s also not playable) and GTA 5 she pulled on the same settings and even at a higher or the same FPS (with the time of degradation it became lower and the settings had to be lowered) I also started testing those games that I ran on my old card that were not playable (but I played them with pleasure before the problem) and even went through one of them - after 3 months I could no longer play the game that I went through because my screen tearing intensified, I don’t know how to describe it to you, but it comes to me with degradation and it’s also not game as well as the flickering problem itself. Also, over time, with this video card, the sensitivity of the mouse also changed when I just inserted it, it was one - after a while it was different

Now, a little less than a year later, another stage of degradation has occurred, the textures have begun to flicker more strongly, the teeth have become larger and shimmer ugly at the slightest movement, but it is still better than it was on the old video card and I can still play the witcher because the flicker is not so tough, but I can't because of the ugly gaps

An important note, this happens in the same places as on ordinary computers without this "problem" but it is ten times stronger, and on my old but more powerful video card from 2015 it was hundreds of times stronger.

Even now, I took another old card from the closet and compare it with the same old one that I replaced about a year ago, but it has degraded, and there is less flickering on the card that was in the closet

By the way, at the same time, when the flickering intensified, I had friezes, the video card drops the load by 20% for a couple of seconds in all games, which causes a lag

In general, in addition to our main problem, I still have a bunch of others, and especially the input problem, which makes games even more unplayable for me, this is all because I am the most damned person on earth, as many as I have no problems, which is about our problem, it’s flickering that in real life 😃

For all these 7 years, I basically did not notice improvements in the problem, but basically always only degradation (in all directions that I wrote, that is, flickering, input, screen tearing, gradient). But sometimes even on an old video card - for all the time, I remember only once, and it was for a short time it became more playable and I even had a desire to go through GTA 5 and GTA 4 single again, I also went through rise of the tomb raider, and at that time, even my cars in GTA turned better on my gamepad, but one day I again saw that everything intensified and the games began to look unplayable again, but I could absolutely never play Witcher 3 at any stage.

But the most incomprehensible thing for me is that when I buy a new mouse I connect it to my computer, the sensitivity is the same, then I connect this mouse in a computer club and it works exactly the same as the same mouse in a club and vice versa when connected to my computer it works differently forever than before I connected it to a non-infected computer, but it's still not perfect and not even like it was in a computer club. It doesn't seem to have enough power to be powered by my computer when connected for the first time. I also have a laptop and everything is the same there, even the sensor on the touchpad does not work correctly

On the gamepad with sensitivity is the same, before the problem I played a decent time in battlefield on ps 4 and I understand and remember what it should be, but after this "virus" I can not kill anyone on the gamepad as if my vertical sensitivity is set to maximum, also Who knows, in FIFA I can't aim and lock my scope on a free kick/penalty. I also watched guides on YouTube what people set the sensitivity to in bf V and if I put it in my place it is again not playable, the camera moves in a completely different way

If there is something after death, then I will be glad to know the reason for all this.

Sorry, I forgot the details of this account

I replaced the video card with a new one again and again for 2 days the picture was perfect, super smooth, I went into GTA to test the framerate, but I couldn’t tear myself away, I just skated for 3 hours, the drawing was gorgeous, the textures were super. But today I entered the picture as if it had become plastic, the asphalt in the game before that looked gorgeous, but now it seems like there is no filtering on it, and the flickering has also intensified. Yes, there were flickers before that, but they weren’t conspicuous at all, I think this is what it has always been. This is a very strange problem, like the same textures flicker as everyone else, but it is so intense that the eyes flow out. I also played cyberpunk, the picture was juicy, the colors were gorgeous, the shadows and drawing were not conspicuous, and today I went in and it’s already disgusting for me to play this game, and just last night I played and remembered that forgotten feeling from games when there are no problems and you just immerse yourself in them.

So the first days I noticed how clear the text is, the same as I saw on other computers, when dragging windows it did not flicker or shimmer, but after 2 days it became noticeable again, also all colors are now more faded again

I don’t want to change this apartment, and I don’t really have the opportunity to do it, I have been living here since childhood and I like it .. I just want everything to be the same as before, this problem haunts my psyche.

9 hours ago, Quamidze said:

Sorry, I forgot the details of this account

I replaced the video card with a new one again and again for 2 days the picture was perfect, super smooth, I went into GTA to test the framerate, but I couldn’t tear myself away, I just skated for 3 hours, the drawing was gorgeous, the textures were super. But today I entered the picture as if it had become plastic, the asphalt in the game before that looked gorgeous, but now it seems like there is no filtering on it, and the flickering has also intensified. Yes, there were flickers before that, but they weren’t conspicuous at all, I think this is what it has always been. This is a very strange problem, like the same textures flicker as everyone else, but it is so intense that the eyes flow out. I also played cyberpunk, the picture was juicy, the colors were gorgeous, the shadows and drawing were not conspicuous, and today I went in and it’s already disgusting for me to play this game, and just last night I played and remembered that forgotten feeling from games when there are no problems and you just immerse yourself in them.

So the first days I noticed how clear the text is, the same as I saw on other computers, when dragging windows it did not flicker or shimmer, but after 2 days it became noticeable again, also all colors are now more faded again

I don’t want to change this apartment, and I don’t really have the opportunity to do it, I have been living here since childhood and I like it .. I just want everything to be the same as before, this problem haunts my psyche.

The problem must be electrical...or some kind of signal interference..

Before this, I always thought that this problem was caused by windows or Nvidia or amd, but now, I found that my ps5 also started to have jagged edges flickering. When I was playing last of us 2, I compared video on youtube. My game flickers abnormally, especially the railings in the distance. There is no jagged flicker at all on cloudy or rainy days. Once there is sunlight or other lights, it will be particularly obvious. I finally determined one thing, this is a curse, the world There are many powers beyond human cognition. This phenomenon happened after I changed the computer. I changed the entire computer. My original graphics card was 6900xt, and the cpu was 12600kf. The new computer graphics card was 3070, and the cpu was also 12600kf. Another new one, after changing the computer, the jagged edge flicker happened, luckily I recorded many videos of me playing rainbow six while using the original computer, about 50GB, I stored them all on my usb hard drive. After seeing these videos I was sure I wasn't crazy, on my original computer everything was so perfect, no flickering, no low lod, until I got a new computer in October and everything happened. After searching for an answer to no avail, I bought a ps5 and wanted to get away from this shit and continue enjoying my perfect game on the ps5. After 2 days I noticed that this shit was happening on my ps5 as well, not on anyone else's videos at all, I finally decided it was a virus, a fucking curse that spread to every part of your house One device, I'm sure it's not a dirty battery issue because everything was running fine until I rebuilt another computer, I bought an old 3070 to wait for the 40 series graphics card, but the rest of the accessories are Brand new, I doubt the virus spreads through this graphics card, spreads to every piece of hardware in the computer, spreads to every corner of your home or around the house through power pipes or other means, since this happened to my iphone12 , I have to believe my inference, I know this is not the way electricity works, let alone the way viruses work, according to modern physics, it is really ridiculous, but the fact is that this happened, the truth of this matter The principle is far beyond our current imagination, if this just happened on my pc, I would believe that it was caused by some evil genius or Microsoft or whoever I care. This is all caused by people or organizations in the human category, but this kind of thing happened on my ps5, my mobile phone! And it happened gradually. I can only say that this is similar to the Sophon technology in the Three-Body Problem. I believe that no one can really solve it. Either ditch all your electronics and move, or wait for the day to go away on its own. Don't waste your time on this, reinstalling the system or replacing hardware will only waste your energy and time, don't feel depressed about it, it's not your fault. learn to live with it

屏幕截图(5).png

On 2022/11/27 at PM6点16分, TImo volk said:

在此之前,我一直以为这个问题是windows或者Nvidia或者amd引起的,但是现在,我发现我的ps5也开始出现锯齿状的边缘闪烁。我玩最后生还者2的时候,比较了youtube上的视频。我的游戏闪烁异常,尤其是远处的栏杆。阴天或雨天完全没有锯齿状闪烁。一旦有阳光或其他光线,就会特别明显。我终于确定了一件事,这是一个诅咒,世界上存在着许多超出人类认知的力量。这个现象是我换电脑后出现的。我换了整台电脑。我原来的显卡是6900xt,cpu是12600kf。新电脑显卡是3070,cpu也是12600kf。又一个新的,换了电脑后出现锯齿状边缘闪烁,幸运的是,我用原来的电脑录制了很多我玩彩虹六号的视频,大约50GB,我把它们都放在了我的USB硬盘上。看完这些视频后,我确信我没有疯,在我原来的电脑上一切都是那么完美,没有闪烁,没有低清晰度,直到我在 10 月份买了一台新电脑,一切都发生了。在搜索无果后,我买了一台 ps5,想摆脱这个烂摊子,继续在 ps5 上享受我完美的游戏。2 天后,我注意到我的 ps5 上也出现了这种情况,根本没有出现在其他任何人的视频上,我最终确定这是一种病毒,一种他妈的诅咒,蔓延到你家的每一个角落一台设备,我敢肯定这不是电池脏问题,因为在我重建另一台计算机之前一切都运行良好,买了个老3070等40系显卡,其他配件都是全新的,我怀疑病毒是通过这个显卡传播的,传播到电脑的每一个硬件,传播到你家的每一个角落通过电源管或其他方式在家里或房子周围,因为这发生在我的 iphone12 上,我不得不相信我的推断,我知道这不是电的工作方式,更不用说病毒的工作方式,根据现代物理学,它是真的很荒谬,但事实是这件事发生了,这件事的真相原理远远超出了我们现在的想象,如果这只是发生在我的电脑上,我会相信它是由一些邪恶的天才或微软或任何我关心的人造成的. 这都是人类范畴的人或组织造成的,但是这种事情发生在我的ps5上,我的手机!它是逐渐发生的。我只能说这和三体里的智子技术有点像。我相信没有人能真正解决它。要么扔掉你所有的电子设备并搬家,要么等待这一天自行消失。不要在这上面浪费时间,重装系统或更换硬件只会浪费你的精力和时间,不要为此感到沮丧,这不是你的错。学会忍受它 不要为此感到沮丧,这不是你的错。学会忍受它 不要为此感到沮丧,这不是你的错。学会忍受它

屏幕截图(5).png

It's not the virus, because this happens when the new mobile phone I just bought hasn't been charged once.

By the way, this kind of jagged flickering doesn’t just happen in the game, it will appear when I write text in word, and it will appear when playing videos in the small window of youtube, especially when you are watching the video of the ping pong game. The white line on the table will flicker strongly, in general, this is happening at the system level, something like an additional layer

在 2022/11/29 在 PM6 点 22 分,TImo volk 说:

对了,这的不只里里里里里里里里里里里里里里里里里里写写写文字的的时候时候时候出现出现,YouTube youtube小小小小出现出现出现白线会强烈闪燃,一般情况下,这是系统层的情况,就像多了一层

不仅是游戏,用手机玩视频或者看漫画都会闪。每个人的手机或电视都会这样吗?

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings! Ladies and gentlemen, here is my personal experience
First of all, I would like to point out that this is not our psychological problem. You can watch the comparison of the video I reproduced on page 164. The jaggedness is real.
What did I do to fix the problem?
Since encountering this problem in 2018, I have searched for solutions in Chinese and English communities, but the process is in vain. Some people point out that this is a design flaw of the game itself, and some people think it is a kind of interference
Here's the solution I've used:
Stabilizer
isolation transformer
Online UPS
filter
Ferrite bead
faraday cage
Different electrical outlets for different rooms
Fiber Optic Grade Display Cable:HDMI/DP
Turn off the router for more than 7 days
Turn off 2 refrigerators for more than 24 hours
reinstall windows
reinstall bios
Reinstall the cmos battery
Various settings in the NVIDIA driver
replace monitor
Replace the power supply
Replace the GPU
replace hard drive
Changed all components of my PC
Disappointed that nothing has changed
Before 2018, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't bother with any aliasing, the game's LODs are smooth, natural, and not flickering, and I can get nice graphics and gameplay at any AA
How did I discover it?
In 2018, I bought a brand new AOC144hz monitor to replace my old 60hz monitor, so everything happened, first thing I noticed was the blurring of the LOD, then, flickering, jaggies, shadow distortion also appeared Yeah, since I sold my old monitor early (it was on my gtx750 with a DVI to VGA cable) I searched like crazy in various sites, no solution, but in the Chinese community, I got to know A lot of people with the same experience, we collectively came to the conclusion that it was a "dirty electricity" problem, (in China we use 220v and 50hz AC) After another year or so, some lucky people got rid of it by moving Getting to a new house has solved the problem successfully, and a few people have fixed it by changing their monitors or using an EMI filter
I have two refrigerators in my home, I think the number of large appliances in the home, and the quality of copper and ground wires, and grounding will affect the severity of this problem, but I am very sad that I can't turn off the refrigerator for more than 24 hours , because there is often a lot of food stored there, I believe that if I assemble a new PC in a new house, this problem can be solved, I think the real cause of the problem may be some kind of change in the electrical system, causing a change in the magnetic field , because this problem occurs on my TV too (the lines on the soccer field are jagged when the TV is showing the World Cup, and it exists on other shows as well)
keep hope!

Hi guys, a new possibility came to my mind, is this something to do with the "electromagnetic compatibility" of our PC accessories? I've seen a lot of people get this problem when replacing a new PC, has anyone ever bought a desktop brand PC ? (Dell, Lenovo, HP, Apple)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all. I just registered to comment on this issue. I haven't read all 165 pages. But I've been battling this problem since 2013. And have a few additional notes.

It's not just a PC bug. I've experienced it on consoles to. Xbox One, PS4, Series X and PS5 tho interestingly the PS5 less so but it's still there. My personal theory is that this is just how the games are. We are noticing these bugs more and more because of the higher frame rates we are playing at. More powerful hardware exposes just how poorly optimized games are these days. At least that's what I've been telling myself since the fact that it's also in consoles to.

My one other theory is kind of a silly one. But maybe it's some kind of virus that hasn't been discovered yet that's going around corrupting GPUs of PCs and consoles. I'd love to see Linus do an investigative video on this topic.