AMD Polaris Giveaway

One lovely HD7950 in my PC right now. Would love to upgrade and check the new RX 480 cards.

My current card is a reference r9 290, which I only upgraded to from a gtx 750 because I found it for a really good price and I wanted the bare minimum to get into vr.  I want a Polaris card because... It's free!

Currently using a GTX 970 Windforce X3. It gets the job done. So used to 60 fps that 30 fps in games hurt my eyes.

Currently using a 7850 2GB. Sure it works, but it's a legacy card now. I feel a little ashamed and dirty having to admit that. 

CPU: Intel 3570K @ 4.2GHz Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G45  RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS3 GPU: Gigabyte 7850  Case: Corsair 600T Storage: Kingston 128GB(OS) WD 2TB and 320GB

PSU: Coolermaster EX2 625W Display: BenQ G2420HDB Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 Keyboard: Microsoft 4000 Ergo Mouse: Gigabyte GM-M6800 Sound: Logitech 2.1 Operating System: Windows 7

I have a Razer Blade Stealth notebook (Intel HD 520) and will be getting the razer core when it finally comes out, but have no graphics card for it :(((((((((((((((((((((

gibe nao pls

i7-7700k @ 5.2GHz Delidded || NZXT X62 280m radiator || Asus Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB || MSI Z270 Pro Carbon || Corsair 16GB 3200mhz DDR4 || Intel 600p 512GB || 2x Barracuda 2tb RAID 0 || Corsair air 540 (white) w/ RM1000i Modular PSU and White cablemod cables || Samsung 65" Series 8 4K + Samsung CFG70 curved 24" 144hz QDOT monitor || Roccat Sova M, Rzr Blackwidow X Tour || Logitech G9x, Logitech G602, Corsair M65 RGB || Yamaha RX-A3060 + Jamo S506 HSC3 5.1 + Logitech G933 || Nvidia Shield TV + Nvidia Shield Tablet K1

I'm running a Nvidia GTS 250, it can barely run anything please send help. 

Currently using a 7730 HD,  so definitely time for an upgrade. 

I have a gtx 770 and I recently bought a 1440p 144hz freesync monitor in the amazon prime sale and I really need a new card to go with it, preferably an amd card for freesync to work.

I'm running an R7 370 in my rig that gets ridiculously hot and loud while I play just about any game. It's fairly annoying. I want to upgrade because this is a shiny new thing and I kind of need it. 

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I actually have a rx480 now but I'd like a second one to either crossfire to hit 144hz more or to build another pc

I'm currently using a decently old Radeon 7850 graphics card that only has 1gb Vram.  A few years ago it was great, but the lack of vram makes me want to cry now. 

Which is exactly why I need a new one.

I've got a 770, but an upgrade would be nice

I have strix 950OC. I could use more powerful card and upgrade another rig.

gibe nao lmao
Still running intel GMA 100 integrated stuff on q35 chipset. It sucks to be in old days...XD

So I've just built my PC after 1-2 years of saving money and buying parts one by one. However I haven't bought my GPU and I'm currently running an Nvidia GT635 card from my old Lenovo desktop. I know the content of the post does not matter when it comes to selecting a winner but I just thought I'd say this. I'm broke.

Edit: Also my laptop broke down. Too lazy to edit my signature.

I've got a laptop with a GTX 780M inside. It starts to smell horribly after a couple of minutes of intense gaming. I've wanted to build my own rig for quite a while now. A new GPU would definitely help with that.

1. Its free

2. Better than my gtx 950

3. Wanna give AMD one more try. 

4. Arsenal

I have only a laptop so if i win i will start to build a pc ;)

I have a GTX 660 Ti. Yes it's pathetically old and I need an upgrade to play newer games at higher settings.

i have a r9 270 and i want to upgrate it because with my old card i cant play newer games at 1080p and im in the market for bying a new monitor and a gpu upgate is necesery.

I have a 970, but would rather have an RX 480. 

Currently using an Nvidia 650 Ti Boost on my main build but looking for another GPU for experimentation. A new GPU would allow the Ti to move to my experimental rig running a KVM linux where I hope to setup pci passthrough in a gaming VM I can access via a thin client since I have some older hardware that I'd like to expand the functionality of. Inspired by the multi-gamer, one rig videos.

I have HD7850 2gb and it starts to show its age in newer titles.

I'm using no graphics card and this really sucks  An i3 processer and 4 gigs of ram. I'm trying to make an affordable build but the graphics cards are so expensive. This would really help out a lot and I've been watching your channel for years. My favorite video is the whole room water cooling project although it took forever. Did you ever find out what that gunk was in the resevoior. I still can't believe the rads mounted on the roof. Please help a bro out. Keep doing what you are doing and I hope your channel grows and educatedes so many more people. YOU WOULD MAKE MY LIFE IF YOU DID THIS FOR ME