AMD Polaris Giveaway

My GTX 560 Ti died two week ago and I had to use my old GTX 275 (which sounds like a turbine...) since then.

What GPU am I using? I'm using an APU :( AMD A8-5600K with AMD Radeon HD 7660D

I'm using SLI GTX 670s. If that's not sad enough to win I don't know what is.

I am running an R9 390, which I have been for around 6 months - very happy with it, although I have no idea how to optimally overclock and stuff to get proper performance from it, and I personally have no need for a Polaris card. My girlfriend, however, has been having issues with her GPU and has been wanting to swap it for close to a year now! Sadly not sure which exact card she's using, but it's an older-ish AMD card. 

Also, this is indeed a completely fresh account to the forums - though only because I wasn't even aware that these forums existed! Would have registered earlier if I knew.

I recently built a new PC, but am using my old HD 7850 due to budget concerns. It is a decdet card, but cannot run the newest games like I would want it to. I originally thought about buying one of the new AMD GPUs because it would give me a great price/performance while saving me a lot more money for college than the new nVidia GPUs would, but recieving one in a giveaway would be ideal of course (;

how do you post a comment? i want to tell about my bad 750 setup

Id like to win because my amd r9 370 is relatively week and only has 2 gb of vram which severely hampers my play experience. It also hits 94 degrees Celsius under extreme loads so a cooler card by any means would be welcome. Ive also got a monitor thats 1440p and 27 inches, so running at lower resolutions look like crap and having a card that can actually play games at these settings would be welcome.

I have a 650ti. I want to upgrade my PC but I am a poor university student.

At the moment all I use is a small laptop with Intel graphics? . I have a pc build that I have been trying to finish for the last 4 months, but due to money restrictions it hasn't been easy. All I need is the mobo, cpu, and gpu. So this could really help knock one of those off the list?.

I have AMD R9 280X and I would like to buy a VR headset and my specs are fine for it except for the graphics card. :)

gibe nao pls

It would be nice to upgrade my dying 280, but this would probably go to my brother

I currently have a AMD 7870.

I want to upgrade to the new polaris gpu's because they dont need much powaaa and freesync :D

i want to mention that rx 480 in where IM will cost 450 U$ dollar!!

Got a 290 back in the days and it was awesome , it was only awesome till just recently when vulkan support is added AND NOW IT IS MORE AWESOMERRR. Yay go AMD.

I currently have a pc with a ''AMD Radeon HD 5700'' in it. I'm trying to save up money for a gaming pc.

But hey, saving money is always a good thing isn't it? :)

Keep up the amazing work/content, I've learnt a LOT from you guys.

I got a 270dual x, had it for about 2 years and its starting to show its age, and a rx 480 would be a awsome upgrade :)

Spoiler

I am currently on a laptop with an nvidia 630m 2gb (plz im poor). my desktop is rocking (/s) Intel HD Graphics 530. i still need a gpu for that rig and im really poor so winning this would be a blessing from our spaghetti overlord. i want to upgrade to amd because i support open source software and it has good linux support (i can support linux gaming with this card, Ramen!)

I dont have a GPU.. Im still running with the integrated Graphics in my i3-4010.. So yeah I'm hoping to upgrade :D

I recently helped my brother build a computer and I gave him my graphics card. So a chance to replace it would be awesome.

This card will help me alot if i got it, hope to win.

Gibe nao pls.........................

Well, currently I have no GPU... I sold my 390 in hopes of these cards being faster, now I'm either waiting for prices to come down or another option to present itself... Hint hint... >(°_°)>

I currently have a r9 390x, and I'd like to upgrade for better power efficiency, or to upgrade my wife's rig to be able to actually run something lol

I have a GTX 780 zotac OC in my Rig I need an upgrade for better performance and increased VRAM for current and future titles