AMD Polaris Giveaway

I am using an AMD Radeon HD 6570, this is the reason I want this card my current Graphics card is so poor that I have to run countless games on the absolute minimum and without using my 1920 x 1080 monitor to it's full an example is GTA V which I run on low and with 1440 resolution.

I'm currently using an AMD HD 5450 Graphics card. I'm only 16 so I can't really buy my own for now. So, yeah this will be a huge upgrade if I ever win.

Currently using a GTX960 4GB! Lovin' this graphics card but hey why not get a Polaris graphics card to play around?

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

I dont have a graphics card :(.

I really want this graphics card so i can play games on pc.

GT320 and I'm sick of it now

Need another card now@   @

i have an nvidia gtx 620 and i wanted to upgrade for quite a while but i cant get the money to spend on the high end gpu's. i would really appreciate if i could get this graphics card and i have always been a big fan of your content on all channels. congrats on 1mil techquickie subs!!

also,

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@          @@@@                   @@@@@                 @@@@@@@@          @@@@          @@@@@@@@       @@@@@@@@@    

@@@@@@@@                @@@@@@          @@@@@@       @@      @@@@@@@             @@@          @@@@@@@              @@@@@@@        

@@@@@@             @@@@@@@@@         @@@@@@       @@          @@@@@@                @@          @@@@@@                     @@@@@            

@@@@@@             @@@@@@@@@         @@@@@@       @@      @@@@@@@                   @           @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@            

@@@@@@            @@@               @@         @@@@@@                   @@@@@@@                                   @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@            @@@@@                  @@         @@@@         @@@@@@       @@       @@@@@@              @                   @@@@                                  @@@@         @@@@@@@@                       @@@@         @@@@@@       @@         @@@@@@             @@                @@@                  @@              @@@@

@@@@@@@@                @@@@                    @@@@@                   @@@@@@@             @@@            @@                  @@@@               @@@@@ 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Could be cool to try an AMD card to see its benefits with my freesync monitors, and then maybe buy another one and put them in crossfire.

(gibe nao pls.)

Got a gtx760 and it is about time for an upgrade, but i am unable to spend any money on pretty much anything atm all my funds are going for my university fees

My pc is running a gtx 560, it sounds like a vcuum while playing csgo. A 480 would be a nice upgrade !

greetings from germany

I have a 750ti sc and it just doesn't cut it, this would be really nice, considering I don't have money

Amd cards are really making a big comeback with the Polaris architecture.

Currently I got a gtx 950 on my rig, but was planning to upgrade to a rx 480 latter on.

I am currently using a Gainward GTX760 OC.  It has been a good card for the price.  I was very excited and jumped on the hype train for the AMD RX480.  That AMD has managed to make a good card in the price range and is offering serious main stream competition to Nvidia.  I was building my own PC's since the 90's and remember when AMD was the Gamers preference for performance and price.  Bring back the hardware war and build some competition so we the consumer can benefit from the tech and resultant pricing competitions.

Im using a GTX 750 Ti in a pre-built Medion computer without any case fans ;^)

pls gieb nau?

I'd really like a new Polaris card, because I'm currently using a xfx r7 260x and plan on upgrading anyway

I HAVE THE BEST RIG ON THE FACE OF PLANET EARTH.... not really.......

I have only a Intel HD Graphics, so this would be a big upgrade.

currently using a hd 7970, so lower power draw and more performance sounds juicy :D
SO GIBE NAO PLZ

I have a 780 and a FX-6350 in my rig but hey a small upgrade is still an upgrade.

Currently running a GTX 970, however I have two slots on the mobo and am looking forward to DirectX 12 :)

Ive just offloaded a gtx 980 so id be interested to see how the other half performs.

I actually have a 1070 FE...But I would like to sell the system and build a new one so I need a decent card to leave in the system. A co-worker does very light gaming and the AMD Polaris Cards are a perfect price/performance for him!

I currently use NVIDIA cards in my resolve grading system..

I am very keen to learn more about the HDR capabilities and how that may be used in HDR video production.. if possible..