AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a horrible iMac 2009, Intel core 2 duo with an old AMD HD  4670. I am looking to make my own of but cards are kinda expensive and the biggest part you don't want to cheap out on. My mac can't even run World at War on medium.

Well !! I run an Intel core i3 3220 with pretty much no graphics card! The Intel hd 2500 handles neat when hooked up with Samsung 850 pro ssd ! Plays cs go 30 fps avg with medium high settings! Will be much happier if I see much smoother frame rates with high settings ! So why not !!! AMD !!

I have a GTX 480 and desperately need a new card. Let's make that happen LTT.

I'm currently using a gtx 770, It's doing it's job okay but I have a 144hz 1080p monitor that I can't take full advantage of. I need more POWER.

I have a gtx 970, the card would not be for me, but for a friend of mine I'm geting a pc together for in the Air Force. Hoping to pair it with a nice 6700k so we can return to Azeroth (World of Warcraft) together on weekends!

No rig, planning on building one soon, would appreciate a free graphics card though... ;)

PS: Linus and gang, a techquickie series on PC components and building PC's may be revisiting the past, but a refresher with today's technologies and recommended parametric builds could perhaps draw attention from newer audiences and maybe even restore balance to techquickie's flawed subscriber to view ratio. Just food for thought...

I guess I am the poorest person here, I only have an ASUS laptop with Intel celeron and only uses Intel "HD" graphics. I may not have the parts of creating my personal computer, but if I do win, I would convince my dad to buy me other parts necessary :)

My current is mid range with a gtx 750 ti and a 970a ds3p motherboard which supports crossfire but not sli, i was hoping to upgrade the graphics in my system without needing to swap out too many parts so i thought aiming for two AMD Polaris cards in crossfire is a good choice :)

geforce gtx 660. need to upgrade really back :)

I currently have a Amd A10-6800k's Integrated GPU, being on a budget sucks. Why do I want to upgrade to the Polaris lineup? I think my previous sentence explains it pretty clearly.

I have a GTX 650 1GB. Works fine but it will probably struggle at upcoming games like bf1 so some extra punch won't hurt.

Btw, new here but long time yt sub

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I'm running with the GTX 560Ti with a Athlon A4 860K and now any game just like disater with FPS below 40 at High settings in 1080p. So now I want to upgrade to the latest GPU and CPU generation of AMD ( Polaris & Zen ). I just want to upgrade  my CPU because I'm tight with my budget (~400$). So I can only afford a new mainboard and new CPU. Just hope that I could get rig of the GTX 560Ti (cause it can't even play e-sport games at 120 FPS in MAX settings :V)

Running GTX 760, would be sweet with a new graphics card, for some better graphics

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Well, basically I wanna be able to play more modern games since mi Intel HD4000 doesn't really have all that in it's favor.

I have an old rig with a GTX 550 Ti. Barely enough for older games, but not that great for the hot new stuff :D

I'm using a GT 635m on laptop, i recently bought and build myself a personal rig and just wanted to swap out my old video card. This is the best opportunity for me to help out my school project (will need it to do AutoCAD and video editing) for my secondary school diploma results.

let's try :)
I currently have a 7950, and i was waiting vega to upgrade, but i'll take a free polaris :P

Thanks for the giveaway, and keep up the good work 

GTX275 Finally updated my rig and have been shopping around. I really like what AMD has brought to the table.

I have a Geforce GT 720. It`s the 2 GB version it`s decent but it`s slowing my whole system down. I have been wanting to upgrade but I don`t have enough money to. Thanks for doing this giveaway I appreciate you doing it even if I don`t win

I have a nvifia gtx 950 and its not runing games as well as its used to back in the old days

I currently have an HD7750 video card, just upgraded the power supply for this baby!