AMD Polaris Giveaway

i got a asus 770 and want to upgrade for my new monitor 

Linus, I'm using a 4 year old HD 6950 which is in its death throes. Even games like Borderlands 2 kick it in the nuts and temperatures upto 95 C...I would really really like a R9 480...So gibe nao pls

I have a AMD Radeon HD 7750 in my PC and I'm looking to stream and produce content, but don't have £200 to shell out on another team red product, sorry AMD.

i have a gtx 950 never had a team red card before so would love to give it a try also i just bought an ultrawide monitor so would love to see my games in 21:9 glory 

I lurk a lot

I have a GTX 950 on my pc, it was cheap at the moment but i live in the tropic and humidity is really high and cause of my location im limited to shipping. Amd is the apithamy of bang for your buck.

From Puerto Rico the tiny spec in the world map xD

I am currently running a Zotac 760 and I need something stronger for my 3D rendering. 

I have a R9 290X Black Edition. It's been very good to me and still chugging along. I was going to go the crossfire route this year but it sucks that it seems they don't make them anymore. But I have beating me rig to death and it can take it still after 3 years or so. 

I currently have an HD 6670, it's a good old card but I could really use an upgrade. 
Thanks for the giveaway, and big thanks for the constant flow of content! Keep it up guys! 

I'm rocking a state of the art Sapphire 4850 graphics card.  I'd like to get the RX 480 in Crossfire so I can upgrade my monitor to a 2560 X 1440 Freesync monitor.

Actually I am running a GTX 970 as of now. But I have a good friend who is still using an AMD 4850. 
I would give it to him if I'd win. :D oh and giff meh plis very need, much greed. such wow.

I have a GTX 770 (2GB) so a newer card would be better to play games with higher settings!

Main Rig; CPU: AMD FX 8320e @ 4.2GHz GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SSC w/ACX 2.0 RAM: HyperX FURY 2x8 GB @ 1866MHz PSU: Corsair CX500m Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3 R2.0 Case: Zalman z11+ Storage: 240GB Kingston SSDnow (boot); 500GB Seagate; 1TB WD Blue

Audio; Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 / AudioTechnica ATH-M50x / HyperX Cloud IEMs: AudioTechnica ATH-e40 Speakers: Microlab Solo 8c Turntable: AudioTechnica LP60bt

I am currently running a 980ti, I would really like to use an AMD for the increased performance from Vulcan.  Also, I would like to run AMD and Nvidia graphics for games that support cross GPU.

Right now I'm using a r7 260x which can barely keep up with the games I want to play at 1080p. Such as Gta, rust, and, overwatch. Alrhough, the settings must be turned down quite a bit to get a playable fps (~45). Good luck to everyone in the givaway, and thanks LTT!

Well I just got a new pc but without a graphic card, so its a shame that I can only play games like League of Legends and WoW. I'm out of money for the GPU, please save me. :(

Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.00GHz | CPU Cooler: Cooler master hyper 212 EVO | MOBO: ASUS Z170-A | RAM: HyperX 16gb fury ddr4 2133MHz

PSU: CORSAIR RMx Series 750W HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB GPU: Intel hd 530 | Case: Cooler Master Mastercase 5

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I would like to have the card because I have a gtx 760 in my pc and can barely run Older AAA shooters like bf3. 

gibe nao plz

currently have gt430 :(, im dreaming about this already ~!!

my pc has a gt 610 (pls don't make fun of me) which I bought by accident. I have a monitor that supports 900p, but plays games at 720p to get at least 25 fps. so I'd be happy if I could win one..

Im still rocking my Sapphire HD6870 1GB.

Since i play on 1366x768 its good with older titles,but something new like Witcher 3 :( nah man all low 30-35fps :(.

This card  would be a worthy upgrade :).

BTW i attached one pic of my GPU when i was doing complete PC cleaning few weeks ago ;)

Good luck to everybody....

WP_20160530_14_59_15_Pro.jpg

Well, let's say my graphics card is stone aged. Probably so old that nowadays even my onboard Intel HD3000 would perform better :-/ 

I have an AMD Radeon R7 260x and i want to be able to play better games! My friend was going to give me his "old one" but he sold it to someone more in need.... :/

Been using my i5's integrated graphics for a while... I've been building my rig month by month, leaving the videocard for the last component...

13713438_1132005880179725_342902048_n.jpg

In my rig right now I have an R7 250 1GB card, and could do with a serious upgrade. 

Here's a picture to prove , I was thinking about upgrading and this would be a good place to start xD

Thanks for constant amazing uploads to your channel LMG and good luck everyone with the giveaway!

My Build: G3258 OC@4.4GHz - Raijintek Aidos - 8GB Ballistix Sport - H81M-S2H - ASUS R7 250 1GB OC - Corsair Carbide SPEC-01 - EVGA 500+ BRONZE - Windows 10 Pro - Logitech MX Master & K800 Keyboard

My Laptop: Macbook Pro (mid 2010) - C2D @ 2.6GHz - 8GB Apple Ram - Nvidia Geforce 320m 512mb - 850 Evo 120GB + 500GB WD Blue - OS X Sierra

I'm currently running a GTX 570 which is about 6 year old by now, which is why I'd love to upgrade to something more powerful.

I have a 390x and want this because who wouldn't?  gibe nao pls.