AMD Polaris Giveaway

Im looking to build my first pc this year  for content editing and mid range gaming around the rx480 or if possible the 490. Very excited to have a desktop again after almost 15years.

I am planning on building a new gaming rig after selling my old pc. So winning a shiny new AMD card would be a great way to start the build. 

Because I currently have 2x 7950 in crossfire and it's time for an upgrade :D

I have a gtx 950 and I would really like that bright shiny black, oh my gibe nao plz I want that card.

currently have a gtx 970 but I need this in my life

I am building my first rig, and all I need is a GPU and fittings for the water cooling, I am not a wealthy man and have been entering a few of these competitions, really like your content by the way.

I currently running on intel hd graphic 1st gen, and it is integrated so not even a card.

Currently wanting to replace a gtx 750ti so my wife and I can play games together

Is this where I download more gpu?

I'm running a Nvidia GTS 250, it can barely run anything please send help. 

I'm using Intel HD Graphics, and getting money to RX 480 4GB

gl to every1

I currently using gtx760 which is really old now and is not VR or 4 k ready . So need new one to ge ready for VR 

gibe l8r pls

I have need of such a fine card as this so I can install it in my younger brother's PC. He currently has a good CPU and peripherals, as well as PSU, but his graphics card was a £20 card simply bought for the shader support.

I wanted to get it ever since I saw Raja Koduri dropped it. I bet this is the way he overclocks his GPUs.

R9 270X It works but it is getting old and this new Polaris card would be just awesome

Just built my first pc 3 weeks ago with r7 360, and i would love to bottle neck my system with one of these.

Anyway, thanks for the chance and i send you my regards

Right now I'm using GT 630 which is so old and only can play dota and some cs:go so I want it :)gibe nao pls

I'm running an R9 280, which is beginning to fail. The display port doesn't work anymore so I'm using HDMI and DVI, but the card is on it's way out. 

CPU FX 8350 OCed to 4.7GHz  Motherboard Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 rev. 4 RAM 8 Gigs (2x4Gigs) PNY 1600  GPU Sapphire R9 280  Case Fractal Design Define S  Storage Seagate - 1TB Internal, WD Blue 250Gb PSU Thermaltake Smart 'M' Series 850 watt modular PSU.  Display(s) (Right now) AOC 22" 69V Series 6ms response time IPS monitor  Cooling 2 Fractal Design Case Fans, CPU cooled by Cryorig H5 Ultimate  Keyboard Razer Black Widow (2013) Ultimate Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma

Hello, currently i am using R9 390 and i don't really want to get new nvidia gpu because my friends really don't like that i prefer amd gpus and because i already have 1440p freesync monitor i am going to get second one, because it is pretty useful in streaming :D well i quess you knew that already :D 

I have a Nvidia GeForce 9300M GS , trying to upgrade via building my own pc. Nothing fancy just something that can run most games decently. 

GTX 550TI

5year old card, will be my best day if i got new rx 480

Thanks,

Hazmi

From Malaysia.

An ASUS Strix 980ti, but I'd happily return to AMD if the hardware delivers.