AMD Polaris Giveaway

Have 2 x r9 380 but i want a 480 !! give me give me !!

Currently i don't have yet GPU to my rig hoping that i could win. 
gibe nao pls

I currently have a gtx 960. I would like to upgrade because I have just obtained an Acer XR341CK and poor old mr 960 is having a hard time keeping up with the amazing 3440x1440ness in witcher 3, take pitty on the poor child!  

I don't feel like winning this, but still trying...

Why do i need this graphics card?

Well because is a good graphics card and i need to save some money for my new pc.

Good luck all of you.

Currently have a gtx 560ti which does a bad job even in some older games. Want the upgrade for better performance of course and also for checking out the h265 encoder/decoder currently using quick sync for some recordings.

I'm running r9 380 however even with over locking it can't hit a stable 60 on a 1080p display for the most detailed games. So I want to max out all games on 1080p with this card.

I currently have an r7 360. It would be nice to be able to play something without having most of my settings on low or having the computer crash because the card gets too hot trying to keep up. 

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I really and it. I have a GTX 750to 2g and I am waiting to get a RX480 but they are all sold out right now. I know the Polaris would not substitute but it would be a nice free GPU.

Currently i have AMD Radeon HD 6570. It is pretty bad but it does decent job with league of Legends and CSGO which are my primary games atm. But as i wanted to soon buy a new pc and i have no money for gpu, this would be awesome to win :) But anyway gl to everyone and if i don't win i'll use iGPU from some Skylake cpu when i complete the build.

I'm running 2 R9 270x cards in crossfire. They do well, but don't want to overclock anything noticeable, and get quite loud and hot when gaming/rendering a video. 

I have 2x GTX 780 so I am not itching to upgrade in terms or horses but I have a buddy who would appreciate the early birthday gift.

May I please have an image signature?

I was looking at the Polaris 11.

The card wouldn't really be for me. I just recently went into debt for a GTX 1070. No, the Polaris 11 would be going into a PC I'm building for a friend's birthday. This would really help me save some cash. As well as provide a better gaming experience for them. 

I want it, gibe nao pls.

I have an R9 270X toxic from sapphire, and I want it so I can put my 144hz shiny new monitor to good use ;P

I have an asus gtx 660 and I want to upgrade my gpu (because it hardly hits 60fps in middle or high settings), so I was thinking of the amd 480 because it's good and cheap.

I've had a GTX 770 for quite a while now, so it would be nice with an upgrade. It would also be cool to have a VR ready graphics card in case I decide to buy a Vive.

I'm running a Innovision 3D 8500GT which cost £45 in 2007!

Most of the PC is new but it doesn't have onboard gfx and my 650 died a couple of weeks ago so I'm running an 8500GT til I can get some money together.

Thanks for the giveaway as always!

Currently got 4 year old HD7970.

Want new GPU because recently bought S34E790CN and current GPU is not powerful enough with my new monitor to match gaming needs :)

Running a GTX 660 which I'm fairly happy with. The kicker is that I still have an AMD phenom II 945 CPU. It's a champ but a new gpu would give me reason to upgrade for sure. Oh also built a case from scratch!

image.jpeg

My PC is wielding a mighty GeForce 430 (yes it uses a PCI slot). Quite surprised it can run Overwatch. A free GPU would be very nice since I'm planning to upgrade (as you probably can imagine why) :P

Also pls gibe now pls.

I currently have the EVGA GeForce GTX 960 4GB SSC GAMING ACX 2.0+ it would be nice to upgrade it to one of these video cards to make my experience better.

I am using the r9 290 currently and it's a great card but would love to upgrade to the newer lineup of AMD radeons

Well, currently I have a laptop, using the almighty GT 320M. But I swear, I was planning an upgrade this summer to desktop. Have planned i5-6400, 480GB SSD, 8/16GB RAM (TBD), S340 case with black and red, yes I am doing a black and red build. But I don't have any GPU reserved yet, because of all the new lineups, RX 480 was one of the ones I was considering. Clad to see AMD coming back and strong with their lineup, go AMD :D

My brother has an r7 260 and his birthday is coming up. I think you see where this is going.