AMD Polaris Giveaway

I would like it because I need a gpu!!!

P.S. change ur name to nickmlg instead

IMG_20160629_183711.jpg

Using a gigabyte windforce r9 290 with a little under clocking to keep it stable. Needed to start applying new thermal paste once or twice a month around 2 weeks outside warranty period. After 3 years still runs strong for most things... Although need to turn down some settings to play on a 4K monitor

I currently have a gtx 750 with a 6700k@4.6ghz, a gpu to match the 6700k would be nice.

I will use this graphics card as the body of a fighting robot so I can pit it against my 1080 in an all-out battle to the death with flamethrowers and probably missiles.

I have a AMD Radeon HD 6800

I want to upgrade due to the increase in the games recently and I want to keep up and experience 1080p 60fps. 

My 660 has served my well, but it is now time to move on. The red team & their dark form of magic has swayed me over to their more opensource & multi-platform mindset! Some people thing that this give away is about luck, but it is not! It is all about getting the trust of the gods that control the dark energy of the UNIVERSE!

I currently have a r9 280 in my rig, I was thinking of buying a rx 480 but if i would win, then i could spend that money elsewhere. I really want to crank up the settings of my games and get a better fps count.

CPU:Amd fx-8320 Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P RAM:Hyper x fury ddr3 8gb 1866 mhz GPU:Amd Asus radeon r9 280 3gb Case:Fractal design define r4 Storage:1.SSD hyper x fury 120gb 2.HDD seagate 500gb PSU:Corsair CX 600M, 600W Monitor:Some random philips monitor Mouse & keyboard:CM Storm Devastator - MS2K & MB24 OS:windows 7 home premium.

Curently running a five year old ATI Radeon HD 5850 ....

An upgrade would be necessary to play current and upcoming games supporting DirectX12. That 1GB of VRAM isn't of much use either.

I'm using R7 370 right now with technology dated 4 years back or so. Yeah, a Polaris will definitely bump up my rig so I can enjoy LTT stutter free!

Building a 16 core 32 thread E5-2670 dual CPU build, the E5-2670 doesn't support integrated graphics hence I need a bad ass GPU.

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I am using the integrated graphics on my intel i5 2500k.... I would really like to win this card so i can play the games that i can't right now (

My graphics card is nvidia Gt 930 but is broken now :( and still looking for the new one. Thank you for the chance and good luck :)

My brother's gaming pc is still running my old AMD HD5450 and in dire need of an upgrade.. Gibe pls Linus

Currently have a GTX 960 and of course I would like to get a better GPU for free when theres a chance :)

Good Luck everyone

A sweet, sweet 765m ?

Might be able to build my first real computer with Polaris banging on my front door :)

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Currently have no PC, I'm looking into building one but graphics cards are expensive. Pees gimme. 

gibe nao pls

im using a gtx 960  and i think the new AMD cards would be an upgrade

So, im using an nvidia gtx 950, but one of the fans is molten, thanks to overcklocking with one blade in the heatsink. Anyway, i want the amd one Polaris 10 or 11 because its an awesome card and my system would be completely from amd then. My 950 is not enough anymore.... I want those FPS!

i currently have a 980ti from EVGA, but have been looking for a reason to switch to team red.

Well I currently have a HD 5870 in my 1 rig behind me and although it does the job well, I would love something that can give my old pc a little more horse power :)
and + where I am in africa stores doesnt have these cards so winning it would be awesome !!!

My friend doesn't have a graphics card atm. Might as well try and win him one, right? :D

i use a GTS 450 combined with an i7 4790k because i upgraded the cpu first. I want the rx 480 because i would like ot buy a free-sync monitor and nvidias g-sync is fucking expensive and not worth it.

Currently running a GTX 660 from Asus. 4 years old. Would be nice since my PC likes to drop quite a few frames and it would be a barely noticeable difference. /s