AMD Polaris Giveaway

Trying to build a new PC for my girlfriend so a free graphics card would be amazing.

I have my Budget gaming rig with r9 280. Gets the job done but i want something bit powerfull. :D

I would like to win as I currently have an R9 380 on my current rig but would like to make a new one to support this new architecture. My current machine is already at least 7 years old and sports an i5 2500. Would like to update everything and if I win this, it will help reduce the cost of a new rig. ? Keep creating entertaining content. More of a viewer in the youtube channel and a lurker on these forums. ?

I have a gtx 750 ti so rx 480 would be a good upgrade

Im using the gigabyte radeon 7850hd 1gb ._. So i need an upgrade :D

i have a R9 280 , it`s still a  good card , but i'd like a future proof one ,  thanks for the giveaway

Currently have a Palit 750Ti 2GB(potato 750) in my rig
Reason to upgrade: I want to game at 60fps or more(PC master race) with high detail on upcoming games and VR content

Running a MSI GTX 760 HAWK. Way less horsepower than I was expecting. This will be an awesome upgrade!

Until now I have a notebook (nvidia gt750m) and I will build at the end of these yaer a PC so it would be very nice if I win this card.

I am using a gtx 560 ti, but the problem is that the card starts sounding like a compressor

Currently running with an R9 270x and it's getting around that time for an upgrade. Considering sticking with AMD for the long haul. :)

MSI GTX970 is the GPU I'm currently running in my main rig. My parents are divorced and I'd love to build a pc to use when I'm at my dad's place, I currently have a laptop with i5 4th gen and Nvidia GT 720M which I use when I'm at my dad's place.

Main gaming pc: Lian-Li Lancool II Mesh Performance - Ryzen 5 5600X - MSI GTX1080Ti Armor - AMD Wraith Spire RGB - ASUS TUF Gaming B550 Plus - Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 2x8GB 3200MHz - 500GB M.2 (and a few other drives)

Gaming laptop: ASUS GL552VW: i7 6700HQ - GTX960M 2GB - 8GB DDR4 2166Mhz RAM - 1TB 7200RPM HDD

I just moved to the US from the Philippines, meaning I left my old gaming pc that ran an HD 6670. Getting this new card would most definitely help me towards saving for a decent gaming pc while working part time minimum wage

I currently have a Radeon HD3870 since 2006 and can't play any current gen games. An upgrade would be nice.

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I'm using a derp gpu a Radeon HD 5450 which can only get max 40 fps in league of legends ; __ ; this new gpu will work great in my pc I really hope I win

Running an evga 750ti ftw edition atm but struggles to run newer games at 1080, still a pretty solid card but am considering upgrading to the 470/460 soon

Main system:

i7 6700k @4.8ghz 1.45v

ROG Maximus Hero VIII

Gigabyte G1 980ti Sli @1500 ghz

Samsung 950 pro 512gb

16gb G.Skill Ripjawz V @3400mhz 

Corsair H115i 280mm AIO

Corsair 400c Case

Corsair RM1000i

Backup/Older/Toys:

Intel i3 6100 @4.6ghz 1.52v

Asrock B150M Pro4/Hyper

Intel 750 series 400gb

Radeon Rx 470 XFX

Thermaltake Water 3.0 360mm AIO 

inWin 303 case

AMD Phenom II x4 940 @3.9ghz 1.65v

Gigabyte 780g mobo

Corsair H100 240mm AIO

Corsair Dominiator 8gb DDR2 @1066

Evga GTX 750ti FTW @1450mhz

Thermaltake Matrix case (modded)

"The best way to look stylish on a budget is to try second-hand, bargain hunting, and vintage" 

I've got i7 6700 paired with GTX 570, which run hot and loud. It would be nice to upgrade graphic card to 14nm too.

Currently have a GTX 780 and looking for a upgrade so i wouldnt mind trying out the red team ^^

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.8GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Windforce OC | Motherboard: ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING ATX AM4 | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256 GB | HDD 1:  WD Black 2 TB | HDD 2: WD Green 1.5 TB | PSU: BitFenix Whisper M 650W 80+ Gold Certified | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 | Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I'm using no graphics card and this really sucks  An i3 processer and 4 gigs of ram. I'm trying to make an affordable build but the graphics cards are so expensive. This would really help out a lot and I've been watching your channel for years. My favorite video is the whole room water cooling project although it took forever. Did you ever find out what that gunk was in the resevoior. I still can't believe the rads mounted on the roof. Please help a bro out. Keep doing what you are doing and I hope your channel grows and educatedes so many more people. YOU WOULD MAKE MY LIFE IF YOU DID THIS FOR ME

My gpu is a idonthaveone and getting the gpu free, i could build my first rig. Rx 460 seems promising

i am currently using a gtx 970 msi twin frozer 5. i just want to get i new amd card as i am using a amd cpu

I am looking to upgrade my current GPU which is a GTX 580. It has given me a great run, but it is near the end of its life sadly. 

Still rocking a 5yo HD7770, has served me well, but it's getting old, so a new graphics card would be really helpful now that i'm building a new rig. 

Spoiler

Im currently using a gtx660 and want to see what the red team has to offer.

Im looking to build my first pc this year  for content editing and mid range gaming around the rx480 or if possible the 490. Very excited to have a desktop again after almost 15years.