AMD Polaris Giveaway

At the moment am on a Radeon R9 270 dual X. And i had that graphic card for like nearly 2 years. Am soon getting an upgrade. An upgrade would make my gaming pc better again.

I am doing a charity to a family friend and currently all I can scrounge up is a 7700 graphics card so this would be a game changer to the build on the performance and the wattage side things given how power efficient the new line up is.

I am currently using gtx a 560ti 2GB on sli. And it's long long due for an upgrade. I wanted to buy GTX 1060; but seeing how it doesn't support SLI, i thought it was time to give the red team a chance. And if i get a free RX 480, it saves me 240+ usd. And really makes up my mind. And lastly for some sucking up, "Get well linus" and "Go Team RED" (Also "Get your act together Team Green, even gtx 950 had SLI").

Gtx 550 ti running in an a88x-g45 system. I want to upgrade because 5yo gpu. System runs great but needs more power from the red side. All hail AMD

I have an r9 380, so i definitely want the upgrade;)

Currently run a R9 290 but my brother's pc is not doing so well so if I win I'll give it to him. ^^

I really want to cut back on my power consumption. I try to live a green lifestyle and atm I have a required 390 that doesn't match. 

Im currently rocking a macbook pro... you know... xD Thanks for the giveaway :) 

i got a 970, would love to go from 3.5 to 8 :D

I use a6-3500 apu as videocard, and i want update my pc with gpu on polaris generation, because i found it productive and cheap. I think amd has a big future

I have a Radeon r9 270X, and it would be great to make this huge upgrade

I'm using the Nvidia gtx 730. Sure it can run counter strike but it cannot run any new games. That is why I want one of the cards.

I'm currently running a very entry level laptop called the HP 2000 notebook with only a 1.3 ghz dual core processor and I am currently trying to save up for a proper desktop computer that I am going to build. This gpu is really nice. 

I had to join to make this ? Well Linus I gotta admit, I'm not a huge PC tech savvy guy, but what I am is a broke teenager. It'd be nice to upgrade from my GeForce GTX 280. Thanks for reading dude, even if I don't win its freaking awesome you've noticed me senpai *bows at feet* T ^ T

I have an R9 290, It's Dying and getting an RX 480 would be really great.

I just want to play GTAV again.... :(

I wanna build a pc soon so this would cut off my cost

I currently have a HD7870 and it's getting to the point where it can't really handle the games I play. Polaris would a great upgrade. So I can continue to play the games I love

My Current Specs AMD fx 3850
Radeon r9 380 4gb

16gb ram

Msi 990fxa

Samsung 840evo 120gb

1tb hhd

Daddio Give me card

I'm actually in the process of building my first rig. Currently browsing for parts and looking to order in August (moving to a new apartment August 1st). So currently I have none!

I dont think integrated graphics chip counts for a GPU so it would be nice to have a nice graphics card

Hi, i'm currently using the mighty NVIDIA GeForce GT 840M... on a laptop. So when i realized i need more i decided to go desktop and i've picked the components already. I plan to go Z170 with ASRock Z170 Extreme4, i5-6600k... but i haven't yet decided on a graphics card. I'm waiting (while saving up) for the new graphics cards to be available in the places i look for so i can compare the prices (for my region) and performances and decide.

My GTX 560 Ti died two week ago and I had to use my old GTX 275 (which sounds like a turbine...) since then.

What GPU am I using? I'm using an APU :( AMD A8-5600K with AMD Radeon HD 7660D