AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have a gtx 760. Would be nice to get an upgrade. 

Gaming rig- Cpu- Amd 9590, 16gbs of G Skill Ram, Gpu- GTX 760 windforce 3 edition 2gb. A Thermaltake water 2.0 water cooler for my cpu. Keyboard- Thermaltake Posieden , Case- 750D, Mobo Asus 990fx R2.0. 24 inch Dell LED monitor

I have a rig with a Radeon 6950 flashed with a 6970 firmware. It is a bit lacking in things such as cores and VRAM and is abundant in things such as heat generation. 

R9 290X but it's been slowly dying. I got the card when it first came out. I would love something a little better and more power efficient 

I'm using a 960 right now and I've been meaning to switch over to an AMD card for quite a while. Their business practices are way better than Nvidia's.

My rig is really old. I have Q8300 with GTS250 and 4GB of RAM. I waited so long for the upgrade because I'm a student, so I don't have much of an income. Part time jobs are really low paid and I waited so long for RX480, THE BUDGET king. My only chance for an upgrade. So winning a new Polaris card would be awesome and it would help me a lot in my PC upgrade.

I'm currently rocking a GTX 960, but it's the 2G version and that isn't enough any more.

gtx 560 get really tired of the power output causing my room to be a heater lol. best of luck to everyone else that has entered!

GTX 960. Not bad but could be better so yeah I might as well enter. 

My 5820k can handle more than a 280x.

280x can't handle more than Minecraft.

The math works, right?

3600X @ stocke | 5600XT TUF OC @ 1850 | 2x16 + 2x8 RAM 3200 HD | 1tb Samsung 970 EVO Plus | Lian Li 205M | TT Toughpower Grand RGB 850 | throwaway b450 asus mobo | BQ cooler

I have a GTX770M, would love to have something for upgrade!

I want to have a new gpu, because i use the stock amd HD 7500M in my laptop and a upgrade is defenetly needed, since gaming isn't so good on this machine anymore.

I currently have amd Radeon HD 7800 graphics card and want to upgrade 

I have 390x

Looking upgrade to new rid liquid cooling

I have a r9 270 but no money to upgrade :( PLS gibe it 2 me

9600 GT, 8800's were out of stock when I built her :(

Using a second hand hd7870 ghz edition want to upgrade to polaris gpu because in the begining they seemed cheap but as soon as they hit algerian market triple the price (rx480) so basically cant afford one at the time

CPU: intel quad core Q9300 2.5GHZ GPU : amd HD7870 ghz edition 2go RAM : 6 go cheapo HDD: western digital 500GO + 80go seagate MOTHERBOARD :gigabyte G41mts2p CASE : cheapo  PSU: 2X 300watt DUAL psu setup MONITOR : asus VW223D 

NOT the best and latest parts in the world BUT its working great for me 

:)

I'm currently a GeForce 8400GS... and i hate it. A new graphic card would be a great update!.

I currently have an R9 270X, but I'm studying computer science and specializing in graphics so it would be really interesting to see what I could do with some new stuff.

I have a 980TI and I just want to see how bad these cards are :-)

I have a r9 280x and i want the card so i can sell my old one and make some money.

Currently have a 280 from XFX. Would love to win! 

Hey I hope I'm not too late but I do not currently have a pc yet but I am looking to build one soon. I thought since the gpu is the most expensive part that I should start with it and this is the perfect opportunity for me since I'm on a budget. Thank you have a nice day