AMD Polaris Giveaway

My pc fried a month ago and I would like to have a Polaris gpu to complete my computer. I was able to buy the cpu, mobo, ram, and psu but I have to wait for a gpu. Hopefully I might win a Polaris gpu. Thanks. Love the LinusTechTips content. 

I have a r7 360 and its good but i could do with an upgrade 

my current rig is running a gtx 460, it was built for me by my brother a few years back and it has served me well

i have finally reached a point in my life where i feel comfortable enough to build a new rig by myself (have to thank the linustechtips group for that) the only one problem is the age old question: nvidia or amd.

this is the first time i ever get to choose which team would be powering my next years in games,

for me its going to be between the nvidia gtx 1070 or maybe the amd polaris 10

a free card would make life alote easier, but really i dont know what should i get

I am using two GTX 460 in Sli and i want to upgrade because the new Generation of AMD Radeon GPUs are not to expensive but powerful.

I'm currently on a laptop with a gtx 860m in it, but I am building a pc for my birthday. I want one of the new amd cards because they are the best for the price and will be a HUGE step up from my laptop graphics card.

I have an gts 450 oc xD

Hoping to win a brand new card, rx 480 please! =P

gibe nao pls

I'm currently using a toaster (Nvidia GeForce 210) with HDMI port. You can't game on use this, so an new GPU would be nice.

I have an intel t4200 and intel hd from 2010 i want that card becose i want to start on pc gaming

My current graphics card is a R9 270x, and until now it's performed well, but I wish to upgrade because latest games have been very demanding and once in a while my card presents some problems like freezing my pc.

I am currently rocking a work station graphics card it is the nvs 295 and I did have a 8600gt that was good enough but it started artifacting. I pulled these from my uncles old gaming computer and bought the nvs 295 as a temporary replacement. Btw they are both from 2006 and 2008 if no one knew what they where.

I have a GTX970 in this particular machine, so if I drop in an RX480 instead I will use much less power for similar performance right? I have an HTC Vive and I would be very curious to compare GTX970 to RX480 with the Vive. I would also love to try out Ethereum mining with an RX480 to see what it can do in terms of low power consumption hashrate. This machine is a lounge-room entertainment rig - light gaming and lots of movie watching so an RX480 would probably greatly influence my future screen purchasing decisions, like should I spend big for a 4k HDR TV since the RX480 should be able to drive it properly? What I'm saying is that this card would open up a lot of possibilities for PLAYING WITH TECH! That's what it's all about right?

Would love an upgrade from my current GTX 770. It did a stellar job up to now, but not fit for purpose for VR which is where I'm headed. Thanks for the opportunity.

At the momenty I am using a GTX 660, that is becoming a little bit aged and I heard a lot about this new AMD cards, so I would like to have one.

I'm running a gtx 750 ti in my custom built rig. I just can't keep up with the performance of my friends of so I am forced not to play games with them.  

I guess I am the poorest person here, I only have an ASUS laptop with Intel celeron and only uses Intel "HD" graphics. I may not have the parts of creating my personal computer, but if I do win, I would convince my dad to buy me other parts necessary :)

I got a Gtx 770 in my rig, but i have been looking at upgrading my computer for a while.

#GibFreeStuffNoa

I am currently building a pc but i do not have a graphics card and I am looking for one that has good potential

Thanks for the giveaway keep up all the great work !!!

Hey Linus and team,

i am looking to build my second gaming pc. i have followed your channel for the past year and half. thank you for all the exciting tips and trips you showcase around the platform. they have really helped me a lot in choosing components for my pc.i am a college student and budget is tight. i would really appreciate an rx480 for my new build. it is very expensive in my country, as of now it retails around $431.

thank you for helping me.

I have a 7870 from Sapphire that I have run to the ground and generally don't push that much. It has a bad VRM cooling and sometimes when I don't use a custom fan curve I get black screens and need to restart. Otherwise apart from DOOM, Witcher 3 and Crysis 3 it was able to run everything quite good (those 3 being games I wanted to max out but I couldn't).

My rig currently uses amd's a10 5800k apu.

Would really love to play modern games like Witcher 3.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I have a rig with AMD R9 270 2GB, and AMD Phenom X6 1090T

Got a 750Ti which struggles in pretty much anything i throw at it... A rx480 would be a perfect upgrade !

im currently using Sapphire Tri x AMD R9 290 with AMD A10 7700K APU. excited about getting an RX 480 Stock so i can watercool with with a 240m AIO cooler. :)

im in Dhaka, so donno if im eligible or not. :( though

IMG_20160716_225159.jpg

I have a horrible iMac 2009, Intel core 2 duo with an old AMD HD  4670. I am looking to make my own of but cards are kinda expensive and the biggest part you don't want to cheap out on. My mac can't even run World at War on medium.