Investigation launched over Snapchat video of girl, 15, 'having sex with up to 25 boys in school toilets

eLucid

This is not the kind of after-school activity parents had in mind.

A number of male students at a Florida High School had sex with a 15-year-old girl in a school bathroom on Tuesday.

A hallway camera at the school recorded 25 boys entering the restroom at South Fort Myers High School after classes were over on Tuesday, according to the News-Press.

A 15-year-old girl would later admit to the principal that she had sex with some of them, according to reports. At least one student was punished for "inappropriate activity."

"A bunch of football players went into a room with a girl and had sex with her, and a bunch of the football players were suspended," student Alex Bailey surmised to NBC 2. "So we might not have a football team this year."

The incident was reported to the Lee County Sheriff's Office, who in turn notified the special victims unit, according to the News-Press. A cellphone was seized as evidence.

"That is unbelievable. I can't believe it. It's terrible," parent Kevin Ware told NBC 2. "We need to know what was going on during school? Why are the kids out? Where they supposed to be in class? Where were the teachers? A thorough investigation needs to be done."

Principal Melissa Layner said that the matter was dealt with "quickly," but would not elaborate on what the punishment was.

"The incident this week should not be a reflection on our combined efforts, administration, students, and teachers, to keep our building and students secure and safe," Layner wrote Friday, according to the News-Press. "Providing our students cooperate with the expectations articulated to them each day, our school is a safe place for student learning and after school activities."

Layner added that there are close to 2,000 students in the school.

"I think parents understand that we cannot control the behaviors of every student, and when students enter campus, they are entering into a relationship with school administrators where they are expected to adhere to some norms and some rules," Lee County schools’ spokeswoman Amity Chandler told the paper.

I blame the parents. The poor girl is obviously damaged.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

4 minutes ago, eLucid said:
I blame the parents.

Stupid kids do stupid things, I don't believe that's very fair of you to say, especially since the parents can only assume they're under responsible adult supervision. What are they supposed to do, homeschool the poor thing and risk harming social development?

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

20 minutes ago, Suika said:

Stupid kids do stupid things, I don't believe that's very fair of you to say, especially since the parents can only assume they're under responsible adult supervision. What are they supposed to do, homeschool the poor thing and risk harming social development?

Don't take it so personal. So you're completely excusing the parents in this? Lol, alright then.

And yes, homeschooling is never a wise choice so I'm glad we can agree on something. This seems like it neatly fits the profile of someone that was abused. Perhaps she wasn't, but she should certainly be talking to some sort of counselor.

Edited by eLucid

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

7 minutes ago, eLucid said:

Don't take it so personal. How insecure are you? So you're completely excusing the parents in this? Lol, alright then.

Holy shit you took that response so much more personally than you're accusing me of being. I'm just saying, how about thinking about this critically? How many factors actually take place in a situation like this? 

I'm not excusing the parents, I'm saying lets consider everything before we point fingers at one potential source. The school and the environment the teachers allowed could have contributed to this tragedy greatly, neglect from a single parent could have contaminated the minds of many of the other children, it's just a very unfair statement to say, "Yea, totally the parent's fault, fuck 'em," or that each and every one of the parents have failed their children in proper education.

God, I'm not attacking you, I'm simply asking, are you sure it's nothing else? There are no outside factors? Do you have all the evidence to suggest it? Accuse me of insecurity, will ya'.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

that must absolutely suck. now everybody will think of her as a complete slut. that must suck for her to have that revolving around her.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I can't be the only one that thinks this is not the worst thing in the world.  No, it is not that smart to do.  As long as it was consensual, no one is seriously hurt... physically.  Risk of pregnancy is there.  Risk of disease is there.  As @terrytek said, the girl might have to try to live this down for years now.  Hopefully she has emotional support from friends and family.  Hopefully she is a strong person emotionally.  I would hate to have her cave to embarrassment and do something extremely harmful to herself.

BTW, while students are on school property, the school is responsible for what goes on.

11 minutes ago, terrytek said:

that must absolutely suck. now everybody will think of her as a complete slut. that must suck for her to have that revolving around her.

We all know what happened to Amanda Todd. I sure hope she doesn't suffer the same fate. Honestly, I think lots of factors are at play here. Reality TV shows like big brother, jersey shore, keeping up with the kardashians and social media etc. Have brainwashed and will continue to brainwash many generations to come

It's sick all around.

12 minutes ago, eLucid said:

We all know what happened to Amanda Todd. I sure hope she doesn't suffer the same fate. Honestly, I think lots of factors are at play here. Reality TV shows like big brother, jersey shore, keeping up with the kardashians and social media etc. Have brainwashed and will continue to brainwash many generations to come

It's sick all around.

really something like that happened in my school like a year ago. last year, when she was a freshman, she was involved in a fight, but the thing is, people caught her with wet pants, aka she peed herself. everybody knew about it. now she has to deal with that for the rest of her life. it sucks, really.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

40 minutes ago, Suika said:

What are they supposed to do, homeschool the poor thing and risk harming social development?

If she's into fucking 25 dudes at a time I'm sure she's pretty "socially developed." I'm sure it's pretty hard to get 25 dudes into a bathroom at your house without anybody noticing.

I used to be quite active here.

10 minutes ago, Kobathor said:

If she's into fucking 25 dudes at a time I'm sure she's pretty "socially developed." I'm sure it's pretty hard to get 25 dudes into a bathroom at your house without anybody noticing.

It was at the school

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

1 minute ago, thekeemo said:

It was at the school

I know. My point was poking fun at his correlating homeschooling with bad social development, saying "I'm pretty sure she's socially developed." Then I added how homeschooling would make it impossible to do the gangbangs at school. 

I used to be quite active here.

It sounds like she has daddy issues.

i5-4670K ~ RX 470 ~ Z87MX-D3H ~ MX300 525GB ~ CM Hyper 212+ ~ 12GB 1600MHz Ram ~ EarthWatts 650 ~ NZXT GAMMA ~ WD Blue 250GB

Wow. Theyre all idiots.

*waits for the feminist blog talking about how the girl is completely innocent*

*waits for the conservative blog blaming the internet for this*

*waits for the republican blog blaming obama for this*

- snip-

11 hours ago, terrytek said:

Honestly she kinda deserves it though. Your example was just an embarrassing incedent happening in public. This was a chick sucking of 25+ guys at school.

if that isnt slutty, I dont know what is.

- snip-

She kinda sounds like a slut to me. All in for women getting around but common even if most of the 25 dudes didnt pork her thats still 10 dudes in one day. That's terrible.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

4 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

Wow.

wow indeed

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Well, that's enough life for today. I don't want to live on this planet anymore, I'm moving to a small star system in the Andromeda Galaxy. See y'all later, the Internet probably sucks there.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Surprised no one else said it..it's always in Florida >_>'''

Idt she actually did 25 guys, maybe a couple and the rest watched. But BS on the school's part for saying they can't watch every student. If 25 student just up and left class and were gone for more than a few mins I would get suspicious. Especially when they have video footage showing 25 people randomly entering THE SAME bathroom (25 enter, 0 leave)...who's in charge of security!?!?!

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

2 minutes ago, GeekJump said:

Surprised no one else said it..it's always in Florida >_>'''

Idt she actually did 25 guys, maybe a couple and the rest watched. But BS on the school's part for saying they can't watch every student. If 25 student just up and left class and were gone for more than a few mins I would get suspicious. Especially when they have video footage showing 25 people randomly entering THE SAME bathroom (25 enter, 0 leave)...who's in charge of security!?!?!

I was under the impression it was one at a time, and it was from the football team so different classes.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

1 minute ago, thekeemo said:

I was under the impression it was one at a time, and it was from the football team so different classes.

Still. I remember in my old school a fight was scheduled (we were civilized chaps) during a certain time between classes in the bathroom. 

School security got there once the bathroom had more than 10 students in it. They said they saw the video and found it weird so many were heading to the BR at once.

Of course I thought it was best to whip my john thomas out and pretend I was actually using the urinal ;). Someone escaped in school suspension that day.

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

Well, she put herself in that mess, but when the school's name gets plastered all over the News it wont help her cope with the bullying/slut shaming that   such a thing.

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600