Carl Johnsons Voice Actor Teases New GTA V DLC??

Master Disaster

There was a rumour flying around about a year ago that R* were planning to bring CJ into GTA V through DLC, it was pushed around and largely deemed to be a lie by most fans.

Well a few days ago the Actor who voiced CJ posted a picture of himself on Instagram next to the guy who voiced Franklin with the post

"#Mayleeno (thats his name BTW) #CJ #Franklin #GTA DLC? Shhhh!"

Untitled.thumb.jpg.2a39a3214bc48887cc865

Before quickly removing the DLC part of the post

Untitled2.jpg.baa6f0483bbc791550f801d497

Which has now sparked off fresh rumours that after 2 whole years we might finally be getting some GTA V Single Player DLC!!!

Source -

Hell yeah, I cant wait for this. I know many people hated the setting for TA SA but I personally loved it and would love to see CJ return in the new LS.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

23 minutes ago, Samfisher said:

Bring back Tommy Vercetti and Ken Rosenberg!

Never going to happen. Ray Liotta had a falling out with R* at some point between the end of making VC and the creation of SA. R* wanted him to appear in SA along side Ken Rosenberg but Liotta refused to do it so they got Kent Paul instead (Danny Dyer).

Theres even an apparent nod to the falling out in one of the original SA trailers where a guy sits at a table (just like at the start of Vice City) and says "You never call me" which a lot of people take to be a dig at Liotta refusing to do the voice work, this theory is backed up by the fact the scene is never used in the game and infact, isn't even included in any of the files on the disc which means R* created the scene just for use in the trailer.

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

12 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Never going to happen. Ray Liotta had a falling out with R* at some point between the end of making VC and the creation of SA. R* wanted him to appear in SA along side Ken Rosenberg but Liotta refused to do it so they got Kent Paul instead (Danny Dyer).

Theres even an apparent nod to the falling out in one of the original SA trailers where a guy sits at a table (just like at the start of Vice City) and says "You never call me" which a lot of people take to be a dig at Liotta refusing to do the voice work, this theory is backed up by the fact the scene is never used in the game and infact, isn't even included in any of the files on the disc which means R* created the scene just for use in the trailer.

Oh I know.  The should bring them back, doesn't mean they would :P Doesn't stop me from hoping!

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Hah, nice :D

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

I think Rockstar had him backtrack on his DLC teasing because as much as the two cousins seem desperate for a little exposure on social media all of these fake leaks are doing Rockstar more harm than good. I've seen so many of these bullshit leaks over the last couple of years that i just ignore them all now and refuse to get my hopes up until Rockstar themselves say something. 

Finally, after 3 years worth of waiting........ from my PS3 disc to PC digital

Scarlet KnightIntel Core i3 6100 || Antec A40 Pro CPU Cooler || MSI Z170A Gaming M5 || Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133MHz || Samsung 850 Evo 120GB || Seagate Barracuda 1TB || Gigabyte G1 Gaming R9 390X 8GB || Seasonic M12II 620W || In Win 503 || Corsair Strafe || Steelseries Kinzu V3 MSI Edition || Dell UltraSharp U2414H || Xiaomi Alumunium Mouse Pad (S)

#Gadget: 

Phone: BlackBerry Classic Q20, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916S

Console: PlayStation 4 500GB CUH-1206A

Tablet: iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-fi Only

Laptop: MSI GE62 (i7 4720HQ || 8GB DDR3 || NVIDIA GTX960M || Samsung 650 EVO 120GB + 1TB HDD)

In-ear Monitor: Xiaomi Piston 3.0

Funny thing is. The voice actors are cousins.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

4 hours ago, Wauthar said:

If true, the DLC better not have any trains... 

:P

Untitled12.gif

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

5 hours ago, Wauthar said:

All we had to do was follow the damn train, CJ!

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

3 minutes ago, Samfisher said:

All we had to do was follow the damn train, CJ!

9kQpszF.jpg

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

13 minutes ago, Nexxus said:

-snip

My sentiment exactly.

About goddamned time we got some single player DLC. Some of us don't have a good enough connection to play GTA Online.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

54 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

My sentiment exactly.

About goddamned time we got some single player DLC. Some of us don't have a good enough connection to play GTA Online.

and some of us think its cancer. so we stay away.

2 minutes ago, Katorice said:

and some of us think its cancer. so we stay away.

The little bit I've played of it, does suggest that. However I would like a decent internet connection so I can find out for myself.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

wtf is this? can someone explain?

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

10 hours ago, Wauthar said:

Oh hell naw! All he had to was to follow the damn train!

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

1 hour ago, DXMember said:

wtf is this? can someone explain?

Its the guy who voiced CJ from San Andreas posing with the guy who voiced Franklin from GTA V with the word DLC.

I dont know if its been mentioned yet but that model of old age CJ is fan made, I've seen it years ago.

8 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

Its the guy who voiced CJ from San Andreas posing with the guy who voiced Franklin from GTA V with the word DLC.

I don't think so... the guy on the picture looks too old

I hope it's not just a skin and we get a full San Andreas remake in GTA V story mode expansion like with Gay Tony and Lost and Damned in GTA IV

now then i will get excited... other wise meh...

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M

I will buy GTA V just for this.

Please God...let this be true!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

6 hours ago, DXMember said:

I don't think so... the guy on the picture looks too old

I hope it's not just a skin and we get a full San Andreas remake in GTA V story mode expansion like with Gay Tony and Lost and Damned in GTA IV

now then i will get excited... other wise meh...

The guys in the Picture are the 2 actors who voiced CJ (on the left) and Franklin (on the right).

5 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

The guys in the Picture are the 2 actors who voiced CJ (on the left) and Franklin (on the right).

the dude on the right looks like at least 50 years older than Shawn Fonteno