Shocking discovery about Windows 10

Johnny09

Hello everyone

I want to inform and present my amazing discovery about Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64. I will present you my Zero kilobytes Windows 10 project. I had tried for more than one month to establish contact with Microsoft,they are most hatred corporation on planet,i was tried to give them chance for negotiations about my shocking discovery. So i decide to publish my interesting research

You will see shocking informations about windows 10 Pro.

I had blocked 99 percent of connections in windows 10 only TWO system services are truly necessary for end users. This is truly shocking and almost inbelieavable that my win 10 system is working fine for more than one month ,all programs are working fine and updating,windows update is working, system is stable 100 percent

Microsoft needs to give answers about my discovery, and to explain

Now Microsoft is starting to give excuses with paid reviews to justify their encrypted telemetry data. They are spying you with Windows 10 stealing skype contacts and all other data as you can see in privacy options in win 10

Now all users have chance to enchance your experience with zero kb traffic and to be safe from their spying i had done detailed research follow traffic for 12 hours on test machine and i have zero traffic on active network fully enabled internet

If you want to join discussion is already here on Linus Tech Tips forum in Windows thread, you will see exclusive data my guide, videos, photos,and excusive letter from Microsoft . New unknown method to completely stop windows 10 spying please read and give feedback

I will also answer to questions,suggestions if need on forum. 

Greetings

I don't care if they find out about my Pr0n fetishes.

But this Win10 security thing has been going on for too long imo. We get it, but it's not necessarily bad. 

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Why did you end the post with an opening?

Greetings.

Edited by Citadelen
I had a fabulous idea.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

1 minute ago, JoeyDM said:

Nice clickbait title.

i am user who is very concerned about privacy on windows 10.

Thats why i want to share my discovery with everyone i highly recommend this combined method for enchanced privacy.

Gretings

This click bait title literally had me laughing

Want to figure out how to make your internet faster/lose weight?  Use this one weird trick with a hooker and a dog!

"As Individuals we are weak like twigs but when we come together we become a mighty faggot"

Just now, Vivilacqua1 said:

I don't care if they find out about my Pr0n fetishes.

But this Win10 security thing has been going on for too long imo. We get it, but it's not necessarily bad. 

I can only imagine...One legged hump fests.

"As Individuals we are weak like twigs but when we come together we become a mighty faggot"

It is ok to be skeptic. I want to share this discovery with everyone. Microsoft will remember who i am, this will be on entire internet to prevent their spying project

I got nothing to really hide but Microsoft can look at all my family pictures those are really dangerous.

The Asus UX305 has an Almighty Intel core M-5Y10 0.8GHZ, GPU Intel HD 5300 Windforce, SDD 120GB, Passively Cooled, 1920x1080 Matte Screen, An Fantastic ICEpower Audio Making my House Shake and Having more ports then a MacBook btw this not an advertisement.

3 minutes ago, Johnny09 said:

Thats why i want to share my discovery with everyone i highly recommend this combined method for enchanced privacy.

Gretings

If you're concerned about privacy you should get off the internet immediately because the government and your ISP are already tracking everything that goes through your internet connection

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I remember Microsoft boasting about how google reads thorough people emails and now look what Micosoft are doing.

The Asus UX305 has an Almighty Intel core M-5Y10 0.8GHZ, GPU Intel HD 5300 Windforce, SDD 120GB, Passively Cooled, 1920x1080 Matte Screen, An Fantastic ICEpower Audio Making my House Shake and Having more ports then a MacBook btw this not an advertisement.

2 minutes ago, OpticFusion said:

I got nothing to really hide but Microsoft can look at all my family pictures those are really dangerous.

I dont like your attitude... why we need to give them any data. we have right for choice and windows 10 is enabled with spying from start up. Even if you update it he keep reverting all settings. Microsoft is well informed about my project this is exclusive letter from them

Exclusive letter from Microsoft.jpg

2 minutes ago, OpticFusion said:

They dont actually look at any personal information, the data that gets tracked is just stuff like cortana searches, how often programs are used, how long your PC is on, etc...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Honestly, people worry too much about the whole data sharing thing. It's not as if they're planning some huge malicious scheme. Just chill out lol.

6 minutes ago, Johnny09 said:

Gretings

They might store you info, but what's to say they'll look at yours out of the millions that are on windows 10?

I'm not really that concerned.

Current Build: Core i7 4790k @ 4.6, Asus Maximus VII Hero, Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz 8gb (2x4gb), GTX 980ti, NZXT Kraken X61, Fractal Define R5  EVGA Supernova B2 850w, Some 300gb hard drive.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/W7CNrH

3 minutes ago, Enderman said:

They dont actually look at any personal information, the data that gets tracked is just stuff like cortana searches, how often programs are used, how long your PC is on, etc...

I never use Cortana.

2 minutes ago, Enderman said:

We dont have a single evidence to confirm this. All data is encrypted so nobody knows what exactly is collected from users. I do not believe to greedy microsoft they had colaborated with NSA in past. These organisation has also intercept windows event logs in past. 

Dont allow them to spy you there is a method to create zero kb on windows 10. My idea is if there is no traffic there is no spying. 

I highly suggest everyone who want to improve their privacy to download all my data ,guide .videos demonstration and other are available.

Just now, Dr_Pleeper said:

They might store you info, but what's to say they'll look at yours out of the millions that are on windows 10?

I'm not really that concerned.

They only look at yours when the government gives them a "search warrant" type of thing where they are required to give access to your PC.

Of course this is only done to people who are suspected of doing highly illegal things, and stuff like that.

So as long as you're not a high-profile individual there is 0 to be concerned about :) You're a nobody in a sea of nobodies

Apparently OP thinks hes someone important or something, and they actually care about his data, lol

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, K0MP4CT said:

Honestly, people worry too much about the whole data sharing thing. It's not as if they're planning some huge malicious scheme. Just chill out lol.

I agree, untill we see evidence microsoft are doing this in a malicious manner, or accessing data they shouldnt then everyone is just being paranoid 

Gathering data is not necessarily bad, as long as its anonymous data used to improve service, catch bugs etc etc wihch is the whole idea

I dont think Microsoft are downloading photos of your family, stealing your credit card, and selling your skype username to hackers,

Microsoft,they are most hatred corporation on planet,

They really are not

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Just now, ShadowCaptain said:

I agree, untill we see evidence microsoft are doing this in a malicious manner, or accessing data they shouldnt then everyone is just being paranoid 

Gathering data is not necessarily bad, as long as its anonymous data used to improve service, catch bugs etc etc wihch is the whole idea

I dont think Microsoft are downloading photos of your family, stealing your credit card, and selling your skype username to hackers,

Exactly. What would be the point?

ignore

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

1 minute ago, Johnny09 said:

We dont have a single evidence to confirm this. All data is encrypted so nobody knows what exactly is collected from users. I do not believe to greedy microsoft they had colaborated with NSA in past. These organisation has also intercept windows event logs in past. 

Dont allow them to spy you there is a method to create zero kb on windows 10. My idea is if there is no traffic there is no spying. 

I highly suggest everyone who want to improve their privacy to download all my data ,guide .videos demonstration and other are available.

Uh yeah, you can't fit 3TB of video files in a few kb packets sent to microsoft.

Proof right there that they dont look at your personal data.

You should be far more worried about your ISP and government tbh, they collect far more sensitive data (for all devices, unlike windows)

Stuff like your address, phone numbers, contacts, places you've been, credit card and bank account numbers, personal messages, emails, etc...

TBH you're just a paranoid anti-windows freak who doesn't really understand how the internet works, because EVERYTHING you do connected to the internet gets tracked

If you actually cared about your privacy you would not be using the itnernet

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

Then tell me ser why windows 7 does not have all those spying components...i am taling about older version with service pack 1. because there is update for win 7 with telemetry.

windows 10 is spying us, stealing everything that sistem is big virus thats why Russia goverment refuse to accept this system and using Linux

I am sure that win 10 is biggest spy project with usa goverment and NSA

Microsoft is not giving any details about data,and they had invest one billion dollar in data centre and infrastructure.

They will not take a single kb from me aahahaha my videos confirm that

Win10 spying is destroyed completely zero kb on active internet video no 1 download evidence

https://mega.nz/#!YBtCWAYY!zAs8-v3YJMk6a-wszYuQr6ZdgDZn6C16Fw1dSw-zToQ

Win10 spying is destroyed completely zero kb on active internet video no 2 download evidence

https://mega.nz/#!ZNs33I7C!tLvOs-IeKXgg_izht8uVTtT4dEJIWk8u7eYq5_grIDU

You had to agree this is simply amazing. 99 percent disabled services to connect and still working flawless, 0 kb idle traffic

Secure yourself from spying win 10

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

Uh yeah, you can't fit 3TB of video files in a few kb packets sent to microsoft.

Proof right there that they dont look at your personal data.

You should be far more worried about your ISP and government tbh, they collect far more sensitive data (for all devices, unlike windows)

Stuff like your address, phone numbers, contacts, places you've been, credit card and bank account numbers, personal messages, emails, etc...

TBH you're just a paranoid anti-windows freak who doesn't really understand how the internet works, because EVERYTHING you do connected to the internet gets tracked

If you actually cared about your privacy you would not be using the itnernet

Harsh but true. Like what the hell is so secretive that you need to hide it? Sure, family photos are important, but why would Microsoft want them? They wouldn't.