Shocking discovery about Windows 10

Johnny09
1 minute ago, Johnny09 said:

I had use this i had added telemetry ip-s with W10 Privacy. Thats not enough to have privacy. First time when you update it microsoft will add tons of other spying backdoors and new telemetry adresses. Thats why you need to follow my guide microsoft has already informed

Mr. Belfiore from Microsoft has said that it can reduce but windows 10 will always call home

Thats why i had invented my method combined with windows firewall control to block 99 percent of network and other services to connect, and only allow TWO crycial services to connect.

so i have zero kb traffic now. This is best method combined with known programs

You're still whining about nothing. If you think you know what they're able to track then prove the data being sent out. You're also the one that signed an agreement with Microsoft in order to use their operating system so you have no right to complain in the first place.

Just now, KWelz said:

Pretty sure we all trust Microsoft more than your files. 

If you are paranoid to download a simple avi video file than thats your problem, do not scare another users who want to enchance privacy just because you are over paranoid. My data is completely clean and i quarantee this.

Go trust microsoft keep update system and give them all your data i dont care.

Microsoft is not good guy and we are all meant to be exploited for profit.

EULA is dirty way to bypass law and we all know that. I dont want to give any data, and i want to use windows 10 and play dx12 in same time.

I don't believe you actually understand what you are doing. I think you're no better than some script kiddie that found some guides online to disable services. 

I come to this conclusion because YOU AREN'T EVEN USING SOMETHING REPUTABLE TO MONITOR YOUR NETWORK SUCHAS WIRESHARK.

Jesus.

Windows 10 (and previous version with telemetry tracking) have hundreds of millions of users, do you really think anyone at Microsoft or any shady government agency gives a rats arse about what you're doing with your computer. You're nothing but a grain of sand in a desert to them.

Let them collect the data they need to improve their OS and give advertisements in bing (which no one uses anyway). Let the shady government people see your typing history when you type stuff like "How make bid bad bomb go boom and kill". Who cares, we all know we're being tracked but the truth is, our data is not important in the grand scheme of things.

Even if they do have all of your personal data (which is stated previously is impossible considering the data sent is small). No one, employed by Microsoft or any other organization would have time to sift through the individual data of the millions of people that use the OS.

13 minutes ago, Stuff_ said:

I don't believe you actually understand what you are doing. I think you're no better than some script kiddie that found some guides online to disable services. 

I come to this conclusion because YOU AREN'T EVEN USING SOMETHING REPUTABLE TO MONITOR YOUR NETWORK SUCHAS WIRESHARK.

Jesus.

Comodo Killswitch is more than enough to track conections. I can use wireshark to monitor thats great idea and i will probably do that in incoming days and to relase video

On 2/17/2016 at 5:38 PM, Johnny09 said:

If you want to join discussion is already here on Linus Tech Tips forum in Windows thread, you will see exclusive data my guide, videos, photos,and excusive letter from Microsoft . New unknown method to completely stop windows 10 spying please read and give feedback

I will also answer to questions,suggestions if need on forum. 

I would love to join the discussion, but I am not sure which Windows thread you are referring to.

Could you give some details on this "new unknown method" of stopping the Windows 10 spying? Which two services did you leave running?

Edit: I found your guide. It seems... Interesting. I will definitely look into it when I got some time to spare.

13 minutes ago, wolfsbane3083 said:

Windows 10 (and previous version with telemetry tracking) have hundreds of millions of users, do you really think anyone at Microsoft or any shady government agency gives a rats arse about what you're doing with your computer. You're nothing but a grain of sand in a desert to them.

Let them collect the data they need to improve their OS and give advertisements in bing (which no one uses anyway). Let the shady government people see your typing history when you type stuff like "How make bid bad bomb go boom and kill". Who cares, we all know we're being tracked but the truth is, our data is not important in the grand scheme of things.

Even if they do have all of your personal data (which is stated previously is impossible considering the data sent is small). No one, employed by Microsoft or any other organization would have time to sift through the individual data of the millions of people that use the OS.

All data is small and it can be compressed so it can still give them massive ammount of data. Especially if they havr realtime connections so they can easily collect data until you turn off your PC.

All data is ENCRYPTED and unavailable for analyse and Microsoft did not give details

Special programs are gathering all data,sort them and recognise with algorhytms and artificial intelligence.

So if you are interested for them they can easily find you in all those masses.

They can also sell data and earn billions of dollars

6 minutes ago, Johnny09 said:

Comodo Killswitch is more than enough to track conections. I can use wireshark to monitor thats great idea and i will probably do that in incoming days and to relase video

You're using Windows task manager, from what I can see. Who knows what is actually being displayed there.

I am still convinced you're just a lame script kiddie.

I don't understand why people think that our individual data is being looked at, no company on the planet has the man-power to individually sort through each one of our data pools and categorize us like people make it seem.

The only thing they're doing is looking at the big picture, like out of 600 million people, how many of them had their PC on more than 4 hours a day, etc.

It's DEFINITELY not like "how many times did Lays log into LTT today?"  There just simply isn't the manpower to sort through billions of people worth of data.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

3 minutes ago, Stuff_ said:

You're using Windows task manager, from what I can see. Who knows what is actually being displayed there.

I am still convinced you're just a lame script kiddie.

You have one video with wndows task manager recorded and another with Comodo Killswitch.

I had already downloaded Wireshark x64 bit i will post video tonight as you requested.

Win10 spying is destroyed completely zero kb on active internet video no 1 download evidence

https://mega.nz/#!YBtCWAYY!zAs8-v3YJMk6a-wszYuQr6ZdgDZn6C16Fw1dSw-zToQ

Win10 spying is destroyed completely zero kb on active internet video no 2 download evidence

https://mega.nz/#!ZNs33I7C!tLvOs-IeKXgg_izht8uVTtT4dEJIWk8u7eYq5_grIDU

7 minutes ago, Stuff_ said:

I'll be awaiting the wireshark log.

In meantime check out those two links and download 10 minute comodo killswitch monitoring

thanx

39 minutes ago, Johnny09 said:

In meantime check out those two links and download 10 minute comodo killswitch monitoring

thanx

You've mentioned comodo killswitch so many times that you're raising some flags to me. I'm starting to now believe that you work for "comodo killswitch" or whatever software that is, and you're using this as a way to promote your software.

1 hour ago, LAwLz said:

Edit: I found your guide. It seems... Interesting. I will definitely look into it when I got some time to spare.

Where????

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

I'm looking through the stuff right now and it is not nearly as bad as I thought (I thought it would be filled with viruses).

W10Privacy is some program by some German dudes. It seems pretty safe and it's just a one-stop-shop for changing a bunch of Windows settings. A lot of the things OP suggest changing are kind of stupid though. For example he says we should turn off SuperFetch, but the only thing that will do is reduce performance. Same is true for the thumbnail cache. Disabling Windows search is not a good idea either since that's really useful.

Personally I wouldn't use W10Privacy since it seems to be closed source. There are lots of other programs that does similar things which are open source.

The Firewall rules seem like a complete mess.

I haven't looked through them all but it seems like you will block other computers from connecting with SMB, so you can forget about network transfers (even between your local machines).

Blocking ICMPv6 is a horrible idea if you want to use IPv6. It will mess up a ton of things such as MTU discovery, router advertisements and neighbor discovery, among other things (TL;DR: you've broken IPv6 on your computer). Oh never mind, you are blocking all IPv6 traffic so I guess you don't care.

Why are you blocking HTTPS tunneling?

It seems like you just blocked things at random.

I kind of got bored and stopped looking through your guide at this point. It seems to me like you just downloaded a bunch of programs, randomly clicked on settings in them and then enabled things you noticed made your computer not work properly (like DHCP and DNS).

I strongly recommend against following this guide. It might work fine for you, but other people might actually need some of the things you disable, and since the guide is such a mess with next to no information it in, it would be very hard for someone to track down which setting needs to be changed to enable whatever thing that person needs.

40 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

*snip*

nice review of the whole thing, personally I didn't read his replies after the first page, it's obvious that he has no clue of what he's talking about. Plus who post a "guide" on the 3rd page of his thread?

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Hello everyone i have news. I had installed Wireshark best program on planet for tracking connections . I need help from Wireshark expert. I want to see did i prevent ALL WINDOWS 10 spying. 

I am using WI-FI device Ubiquility and i have direct connection internet,i dont use router.

Here is video i had post in on You Tube and i want expert opinion. I was watching wireshark until few minutes ago and its steady. But i want to be sure because i am not wireshark expert

here is video watch it in 1080p

I am serious man i dont have any malware,survey,my data is clean and available for download. Please i want to hear opinions about wireshark monitoring so we can improve blocking if need

I am also being serious man, no tech savvy person is going to follow your abysmal guide, nor would

they have any issue with Windows 10s data collection. And if they did, reverting to win 7 or 8 would be vastly more preferable to them than listening to you.

Linus is my fetish.

Just now, Bhav said:

I am also being serious man, no tech savvy person is going to follow your abysmal guide, nor would

they have any issue with Windows 10s data collection. And if they did, reverting to win 7 or 8 would be vastly more preferable to them than listening to you.

Nothing abysmal everything is working perfect not a single issue,crash,instability all programs ,games, AV working fine, browsers everything is perfect. If you want to give your data to Microsoft feel free to do it, but dont speak in other peoples name.

Now i need help from Wireshark expert i need to see did i suceed or we need to block more

It most definitely is 100% abysmally presented and written.

As well as it being an abysmal solution as opposed to just using another OS.

And hey, if you feel like you need to block more data being sent, try deleting System 32.

Linus is my fetish.

3 minutes ago, Bhav said:

It most definitely is 100% abysmally presented and written.

As well as it being an abysmal solution as opposed to just using another OS.

And hey, if you feel like you need to block more data being sent, try deleting System 32.

Common give constructive discussion do not insult here. Yes it is maybe badly presented but i believe that it is efficient. Watch that video no more microsoft package ahahahhahaha thats evidence i am pretty sure that i had suceed. Dont blame me,blame microsoft who has inplemented spy package and connections everywhere.

I will never stop until we have total privacy check out my video i need wireshark expert opinion and expert analyse.

I want to play dx12 so i am forced on w10

I like the fact that people use Facebook, Twitter, Instegram, Whatsapp, Google services(chrome, gmail, google drive) that already collect data about you, you okay with it.

But when an OS that does that comes out you freak out, somehow it reminds me of what The Joker told Harvey in the Hospital..

Stampede

CPU: R9 5900X

COOLER: Noctua NH-D15

MOBO: X570 Aorus Pro (rev 1.2)

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 4x8GB

GPU: EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080