Shocking discovery about Windows 10

Johnny09
1 minute ago, Enderman said:

You should be far more worried about your ISP and government tbh, they collect far more sensitive data (for all devices, unlike windows)

THIS

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

20 minutes ago, Johnny09 said:

Hello everyone

I want to inform and present my amazing discovery about Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64. I will present you my Zero kilobytes Windows 10 project. I had tried for more than one month to establish contact with Microsoft,they are most hatred corporation on planet,i was tried to give them chance for negotiations about my shocking discovery. So i decide to publish my interesting research

You will see shocking informations about windows 10 Pro.

I had blocked 99 percent of connections in windows 10 only TWO system services are truly necessary for end users. This is truly shocking and almost inbelieavable that my win 10 system is working fine for more than one month ,all programs are working fine and updating,windows update is working, system is stable 100 percent

Microsoft needs to give answers about my discovery, and to explain

Now Microsoft is starting to give excuses with paid reviews to justify their encrypted telemetry data. They are spying you with Windows 10 stealing skype contacts and all other data as you can see in privacy options in win 10

Now all users have chance to enchance your experience with zero kb traffic and to be safe from their spying i had done detailed research follow traffic for 12 hours on test machine and i have zero traffic on active network fully enabled internet

If you want to join discussion is already here on Linus Tech Tips forum in Windows thread, you will see exclusive data my guide, videos, photos,and excusive letter from Microsoft . New unknown method to completely stop windows 10 spying please read and give feedback

I will also answer to questions,suggestions if need on forum. 

Greetings

What phone do you have?

The Asus UX305 has an Almighty Intel core M-5Y10 0.8GHZ, GPU Intel HD 5300 Windforce, SDD 120GB, Passively Cooled, 1920x1080 Matte Screen, An Fantastic ICEpower Audio Making my House Shake and Having more ports then a MacBook btw this not an advertisement.

2 minutes ago, Johnny09 said:

Then tell me ser why windows 7 does not have all those spying components...i am taling about older version with service pack 1. because there is update for win 7 with telemetry.

You had to agree this is simply amazing. 99 percent disabled services to connect and still working flawless, 0 kb idle traffic

because that is a completely different and out of date operating system that has nowhere near the features of W10, it didnt have Cortana that needs voice data, it didnt have the app store, etc etc etc

Is it amazing? I honestly don't care, of course those services will not stop your OS working, they are just telemetry data, not important files, but equally this data does not seem to put anyone at risk.. so really who cares

As far as I am away, even if they are spying, its all anonymous data, therefore your privacy and security are not at risk, since the data is basically useless to anybody else if intercepted

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

23 minutes ago, Johnny09 said:

Hello everyone

I want to inform and present my amazing discovery about Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64. I will present you my Zero kilobytes Windows 10 project. I had tried for more than one month to establish contact with Microsoft,they are most hatred corporation on planet,i was tried to give them chance for negotiations about my shocking discovery. So i decide to publish my interesting research

You will see shocking informations about windows 10 Pro.

I had blocked 99 percent of connections in windows 10 only TWO system services are truly necessary for end users. This is truly shocking and almost inbelieavable that my win 10 system is working fine for more than one month ,all programs are working fine and updating,windows update is working, system is stable 100 percent

Microsoft needs to give answers about my discovery, and to explain

Now Microsoft is starting to give excuses with paid reviews to justify their encrypted telemetry data. They are spying you with Windows 10 stealing skype contacts and all other data as you can see in privacy options in win 10

Now all users have chance to enchance your experience with zero kb traffic and to be safe from their spying i had done detailed research follow traffic for 12 hours on test machine and i have zero traffic on active network fully enabled internet

If you want to join discussion is already here on Linus Tech Tips forum in Windows thread, you will see exclusive data my guide, videos, photos,and excusive letter from Microsoft . New unknown method to completely stop windows 10 spying please read and give feedback

I will also answer to questions,suggestions if need on forum. 

Greetings

Can I also add, by using Windows 10, you agreed to the Terms and Conditions (I doubt you read them, who does?) which do actually state about sharing information with Microsoft. This whole argument is stupid if you've agreed to a contract.

Just now, ShadowCaptain said:

because that is a completely different and out of date operating system that has nowhere near the features of W10, it didnt have Cortana that needs voice data, it didnt have the app store, etc etc etc

Is it amazing? I honestly don't care, of course those services will not stop your OS working, they are just telemetry data, not important files, but equally this data does not seem to put anyone at risk.. so really who cares

I cannot blindly believe Microsoft just because they are saying its harmless. Offcourse that microsoft will deny, nobody will say yes we are spying your entire life, and we are making billions of dollars.

Data is encrypted so we dont know exactly,data can easily be compressed and they can easily recieve tons of data in small files 3-4 kb.

1 minute ago, K0MP4CT said:

Can I also add, by using Windows 10, you agreed to the Terms and Conditions (I doubt you read them, who does?) which do actually state about sharing information with Microsoft. This whole argument is stupid if you've agreed to a contract.

Yes i had read EULA and it is dirty tricks to bypass law

Now i will show you one more evidence about microsoft windows 10 spying i had discovered that one telemetry spying adress is making minor problem on some websites if you block her inside W10 Privacy.

This particular telemetry adress is spying you in all browsers and if we block it we will have some minor issues on some web pages some elements dont load properly. It does not affecting all pages. Microsoft needs to explain why they are intercepting all browsers data, this looks like MIDM attacks man in the middle intercepting data. I am suggesting to everyone to keep blocking this adress it is minor issue in order to privacy dont be compromised.

One more  video evidence telemetry spying connected through all browsers

https://mega.nz/#!MVk0xKTC!_tThldbNhl_KpjVoGFCzD_GvQZQ1nQnlfQYC8CTt1JE

Just now, Johnny09 said:

I cannot blindly believe Microsoft just because they are saying its harmless. Offcourse that microsoft will deny, nobody will say yes we are spying your entire life, and we are making billions of dollars.

Data is encrypted so we dont know exactly,data can easily be compressed and they can easily recieve tons of data in small files 3-4 kb.

And you cannot blindly accuse either, we do not know either way what the data is that is being taken

I am 99% sure its nothing malicious, I dont see any business incentive for Microsoft to take personal data outside of usage statistics etc (which Apple, and Android do too anyway)

3 minutes ago, Johnny09 said:

Yes i had read EULA and it is dirty tricks to bypass law

Now i will show you one more evidence about microsoft windows 10 spying i had discovered that one telemetry spying adress is making minor problem on some websites if you block her inside W10 Privacy.

This particular telemetry adress is spying you in all browsers and if we block it we will have some minor issues on some web pages some elements dont load properly. It does not affecting all pages. Microsoft needs to explain why they are intercepting all browsers data, this looks like MIDM attacks man in the middle intercepting data. I am suggesting to everyone to keep blocking this adress it is minor issue in order to privacy dont be compromised.

One more  video evidence telemetry spying connected through all browsers

https://mega.nz/#!MVk0xKTC!_tThldbNhl_KpjVoGFCzD_GvQZQ1nQnlfQYC8CTt1JE

I'm just saying, a lot of this sounds like it's been taking from Barnacules Nerdgasm's video on removing all the spying and data tracking services on Windows 10...doesn't sound like your own "research."

It's not a "dirty way" to bypass the law and if you think it is, then you shouldn't have agreed to it.

Just now, ShadowCaptain said:

And you cannot blindly accuse either, we do not know either way what the data is that is being taken

I am 99% sure its nothing malicious, I dont see any business incentive for Microsoft to take personal data outside of usage statistics etc (which Apple, and Android do too anyway)

I can accuse them because i have concerns and i am seeing many unwanted options from taking data from skype, and other. Previous versions of windows 10 has even had keylogger to catch all typings win 10 is clearly spying

All data is encrypted and i dont believe that microsoft is good guy

Just now, Johnny09 said:

I can accuse them because i have concerns and i am seeing many unwanted options from taking data from skype, and other. Previous versions of windows 10 has even had keylogger to catch all typings win 10 is clearly spying

Where are you getting this information? Surely if it was so true, there would be far more angry Windows 10 users. 

Microsoft clearly needs to state what information they are collecting.

The Asus UX305 has an Almighty Intel core M-5Y10 0.8GHZ, GPU Intel HD 5300 Windforce, SDD 120GB, Passively Cooled, 1920x1080 Matte Screen, An Fantastic ICEpower Audio Making my House Shake and Having more ports then a MacBook btw this not an advertisement.

I am people have been trying to crack into the data to find out what it is, we have heard nothing bad so far...

I doubt you are the only person who knows the information 

Just now, K0MP4CT said:

Where are you getting this information? Surely if it was so true, there would be far more angry Windows 10 users. 

Just watch privacy option in win 10, their suspicious apps can steal data from skype, i dont see why my contacts are important for inproving windows experience

why windows 7 did not have this spy services and massive telemetry and it was working fine. He had error reporting 

i did not steal nothing from mr.Bernascules. Yes he have great article i had read it recently, i had used combined method with windows firewall control nobody has this idea combined with other programs such as w10 privacy

those programs alone cannot solve problem it can reduce spying by 50 percent. Microsoft knows that Mr.Belfiore was talking about it.

He has said that win 10 will always call his home

now he is stopped i have method 0 kb for Microsoft

Just now, Johnny09 said:

Just watch privacy option in win 10, their suspicious apps can steal data from skype, i dont see why my contacts are important for inproving windows experience

why windows 7 did not have this spy services and massive telemetry and it was working fine. He had error reporting 

i did not steal nothing from mr.Bernascules. Yes he have great article i had read it recently, i had used combined method with windows firewall control nobody has this idea combined with other programs such as w10 privacy

those programs alone cannot solve problem it can reduce spying by 50 percent. Microsoft knows that Mr.Belfiore was talking about it.

He has said that win 10 will always call his home

now he is stopped i have method 0 kb for Microsoft

Whatever man, that tinfoil hat seems pretty tight.

I simply dont care what exact data is gathering i DONT WANT to give any data.

Thats why i had started my research until i reached 0 kb traffic monitored for 12 hours

now i feel much safer. 

There is discussion here and one member will test my discovery

https://voat.co/v/technology/comments/863644

we dont need those 99 percent of services,only 2 services are enough for perfect iser experience thats fact. I did not encounter any issue for more than months of using windows 10 in this modified condition

1 minute ago, Johnny09 said:

I simply dont care what exact data is gathering i DONT WANT to give any data.

Thats why i had started my research until i reached 0 kb traffic monitored for 12 hours

now i feel much safer. 

There is discussion here and one member will test my discovery

https://voat.co/v/technology/comments/863644

we dont need those 99 percent of services,only 2 services are enough for perfect iser experience thats fact. I did not encounter any issue for more than months of using windows 10 in this modified condition

How are you monitoring this?

I had used comodo killswitch..i was have constant occasional connections until i blocked 99 percent of connections.Its working fine and i see zero kb. But if you disable those two important win 10 services you are losing internet completely so program is clearly working nice to block connections.

It would be nice if Linus Tech Tips test my discovery with profesional eguipment and make video, i am sure it would be interesting for you tube community.

2 minutes ago, Johnny09 said:

I had used comodo killswitch..i was have constant occasional connections until i blocked 99 percent of connections.Its working fine and i see zero kb. But if you disable those two important win 10 services you are losing internet completely so program is clearly working nice to block connections.

It would be nice if Linus Tech Tips test my discovery with profesional eguipment and make video, i am sure it would be interesting for you tube community.

and the small vessel community.

Why don't you use on of the Linux operating systems if you worried about privacy?

22 minutes ago, OpticFusion said:

Why don't you use on of the Linux operating systems if you worried about privacy?

I had used Linux for few months..but i am gamer and i want to play dx12 i am planning to buy single amd polaris card. Greetings

I am one of users who are accusing Microsoft for massive spying. Until they release all details on those encrypted data it is highly suspicious corporation behavior. I do believe that Microsoft is spying gathering data and giving to NSA and advertisers to make huge profit

You have my  method to disable spying this is best stuff on entire internet

In this day and age everyone watches everyone... Stuff going to MS is no different than any other cloud program or drop box, once you put something in electronically (as proved with Facebook all you have to do is type it, delete it and its still already stored, even if you didn't send it).

Companies are just confused with the transition as everything is electronic and the only way to make money is to do online advertisement. Times are changing and some people either don't car to notice, don't mind it or wear tin foil hats.

Either way I tend to store a lot of my information in booklets etc. so site log ins and hot sexual online interactions can freely get posted around, It doesn't interrupt my lifestyle. I'm not doing anything bad or corrupted in the eyes of the corporations.

I would assume once the free versions upgrades close off in the next few months and everything changes to paid, the free upgrades will get the start menu advertisements because its a free system and the paid users will be left alone. I get the forced updates come to users but you can always hit the little red X of hope and carry onward. Downloaded while you were away? Should have turned off your PC... Server? Turn off updates while you're out or remote in and do so (can set a schedule). Its not rocket science, it's just a wee bit of additional effort, which to 90% of users can be an inconvenience but we all have to work with this change as it occurs.

Best Wishes and luck to all working with this.

- Gen.

You can enchance your privacy use mozilla,ghostery, random agent spoofer, use good VPN,duck duck go as start up page.

I hope that somebody will use my windows 10 discovery feel free to use do not affraid there is no any malware i am not lunatic to to that to anyone. All data is on encrypted safe known domain, data can easily be checked on virus total, you have videos, photos guide and demonstrations

They are spying all of us and Microsoft is avoiding to give details about encrypted data,system is connecting to Redmond and to unknown locations in UK. Probably delivering data to some intelligence secret agency in England

Share my vision about windows 10 enable two crucial system processes to connect and block 99 percent of other services... shame on you Microsoft i will never stop posting this data on biggest forums everyone will see my shocking discovery on entire internet. I had warned Microsoft one month ago they need to explain all this shocking details about windows 10 pro x64

Its even funnier that people who complain about windows 10s spying stuff also have a facebook account.

Facebook is at the top of the software list which spy's on its users, even the police and government collect data from it, and any fishy terrorist related messages will have you arrested the following day.

Linus is my fetish.

2 hours ago, Johnny09 said:

I dont like your attitude... why we need to give them any data. we have right for choice and windows 10 is enabled with spying from start up. Even if you update it he keep reverting all settings. Microsoft is well informed about my project this is exclusive letter from them

Exclusive letter from Microsoft.jpg

I know, I know, don't feed the trolls,

but I don't know, seems like a pretty generic email to  me. They barely even mention your "problem"

If you don't like Windows don't use it, it's as simple as that. If you don't like people tracking you, don't use the internet. 

You know how it is, the cow goes "moo", the dog goes "woof" and the gamer goes "The PvP is unbalanced."

Spoiler

Personal Computer: CPU: i7-4790 Mobo: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 Graphics Card: MSI R9-380  Memory: 16GB (8GB x2) G. Skill Sniper Gaming Series PSU: Apevia Warlock 750W Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Series Storage: 240GB SSD (OS) 3TB HDD (data and such) 500 GB SSD (Movies and Large Data Transfers (I'm constantly moving this one around to other computers))