May have accidently made official linus tech tips group on google{

Cervox

So while browsing the internets I came across a "supposed" address for LTT. Turns out that was a true address. As I was looking at the building from google street view I saw that there was a option to claim this business as your own, clicked it thinking I could back out, I just wanted to see what would happen, then I find out that I have a LTT attached to my google account. So yeah, I didn't know what to do about this so I figured I'd post here for advice. I would happily not touch that account attached to mine but I understand if LTT wants it. There should be some pictures showing proof that I have a google+ "official" linus account. Here is a link to the profile page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/117648296125949283360/117648296125949283360/about?_ga=1.185253801.129376677.1454967946 (First time poster BTW)cYNoYeF.pngwg1IuN7.png7PIuFT0.pngctln93D.png

Wow :0 well um maybe ask Google lol

also, you didn't need to censor out the address. It's on their website. 

*mildly autistic*

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard: x99 RampageRAM: 16GB DDR4 GPU: Nvidia 980 Ti SSD: Looking for one |

Congrats on the first post. Already got yourself in a predicament. GG

You know how it is, the cow goes "moo", the dog goes "woof" and the gamer goes "The PvP is unbalanced."

Spoiler

Personal Computer: CPU: i7-4790 Mobo: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 Graphics Card: MSI R9-380  Memory: 16GB (8GB x2) G. Skill Sniper Gaming Series PSU: Apevia Warlock 750W Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Series Storage: 240GB SSD (OS) 3TB HDD (data and such) 500 GB SSD (Movies and Large Data Transfers (I'm constantly moving this one around to other computers))

LOLOLOLOLOLOL this is amazing. im amazed you managed to do this xD

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Wait... see it says "Your edits won't show up on Google until you verify your business" you need to verify it for it to be yours. So you don't "own" LTT yet...

*mildly autistic*

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard: x99 RampageRAM: 16GB DDR4 GPU: Nvidia 980 Ti SSD: Looking for one |

@nicklmg  ooohhh boy....

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Until you verify it, it won't appear on google itself.
I just looked and it still says "claim this business".

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

That's hilarious... Obviously, someone from real LMG needs to claim this and hold onto it :D 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I think it's still only for you as long as it's not verified we could all do it. 
But they should still actually claim it

I make Rainmeter things and other art :D

Man, if I knew it was that easy to claim the business and all that glorious hardware I would have done this a long time ago! :D

/s

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

this is a 'dam good' first post if I ever saw one.

Now if you excuse me, I have some businesses to claim :3

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

4 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

Does this make you Linus´ boss?

3 minutes ago, Julian2000nl said:

Yes

Time for Linus to taste getting fired over and over again.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

2 minutes ago, Julian2000nl said:

AMD IS MINE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, and also Google themselves. And scholastic, why not.

1 hour ago, Julian2000nl said:

Linus is gonna be mad... XDDD

Linus pls.

1 hour ago, Castdeath97 said:

Time for Linus to taste getting fired over and over again.

Awww yissss

1 hour ago, Nup said:

Better off someone like you then a malicious person finding this. 

@Slick

True. I was just thinking if someone said "hey! lets make a google+ page" and they found that LTT was already taken that they would be pissed. I have zero knowledge about google+. :P

1 hour ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

/summon @LinusTech

/summon @Slick

/summon @nicklmg

Hides.

1 hour ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Inb4 this guy owns the business 

Too late.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)