HUGE Leak of Unreleased and Released Hollywood Movies...Approx. 40 titles

shermantanker

Wow, my post got removed... GG.

*sits at chair and smirks*

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

*sits at chair and smirks*

Yup. RIP almost all of the first page, it's all gone ;( 

EDIT: More like RIP freedom of speech.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

Why do people stupidly mention freedom of speech whenever they break rules? Freedom of speech ONLY applies to Government. You are on a PRIVATELY OWNED forum. You have ZERO freedom of speech.

#1 rule of fight club. Don't talk about fight club.

kat-scr.png

i guess hollowyood only goes after torrent sites if movie isn't realsed yet lol.

generally don't see this often on torrent sites. \

Looks like someone inside hollywood fucked up tho. 

KAT has a "report" function thats how it hasnt been shut down

while this doesnt happen to pirate bay since technically its not illegal there since they arnt hosting anything

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

So, how come those DVDs sent out to reviewers and whatnot aren't water marked so they can be traced back to the original leaker? It can't be too hard to insert a unique fingerprint that is hidden in the video. Just put like a very transparent serial number somewhere in a single frame, and then do that like 20 times spread through out the movie.

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/dec/23/the-hateful-eight-piracy-leak-traced-to-dvd-sent-to-hollywood-producer

:P

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

lol

Supposedly a pretty decent cam of Star Wars was made two days ago too.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

It's leaks as in the films themselves.

"All the leaks are of exceptional quality for early releases with "DVDScr" in the title suggesting DVD screeners — DVDs issued to critics and awards voters — as the source content."

Also to cast and crew before release. My Uncle is in costuming, he worked on the Hobbit, Indiana Jones, Hidalgo, etc. He gets pre-theatercal screeners.

No Star Wars leaks

EDIT: Yet...

My uncle might have worked on Star Wars 7, maybe I could get a copy...

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Tbh don't care. I am not big on Hollywood or the marketing machine of movies

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

My uncle might have worked on Star Wars 7, maybe I could get a copy...

Yeah I have a friend with a copy of the deadpool script lol.

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

lol

Supposedly a pretty decent cam of Star Wars was made two days ago too.

The Force Awakens needs to be seen in a theatre.

Why do people stupidly mention freedom of speech whenever they break rules? Freedom of speech ONLY applies to Government. You are on a PRIVATELY OWNED forum. You have ZERO freedom of speech.

Exactly. It annoys me when people go around saying "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" when they have 0 freedom of speech on this forum. It's like in the UK. Hate Crime is illegal here, and whenever someone's convicted of it they say "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH?". Retards.

This happens every year around award season. This leak seems a bit more exhaustive and better quality than usual though.

Hive-CM8 just released Spectre too, so you can add that to the list.

It is kinda strange that studios can send 40 unencrypted films to Hollywood heads through a lot of untruthful people. While cinemas get one film with decryption codes only working at certain time periods

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM

Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!

Yar - har - fiddle-dee-dee, being a pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!

lol-limewire.jpg

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Spectre is out, I've seen it in the cinema, it's pretty good.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Spectre is out, I've seen it in the cinema, it's pretty good.

Yeah I enjoyed it, but I know a lot of people didn't.

I watched like 3 of those and have to say the video quality is good (not as good as a released dvd) and sound is lacking a lot of bass. For that reason im not gonna be watching any more of these, rather wait for official release than ruin my experience.

PS. Would love if DVDs were getting released sooner than couple of months after cinematic releases.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I watched like 3 of those and have to say the video quality is good (not as good as a released dvd) and sound is lacking a lot of bass. For that reason im not gonna be watching any more of these, rather wait for official release than ruin my experience.

PS. Would love if DVDs were getting released sooner than couple of months after cinematic releases.

Couple months? lol The AVG wait time for movies to be released after theaters is like  4-5 Months.

I don't get it - this shouldn't affect theater ticket sales imo. People don't go to the cinema to see the movie early (usually), they go there for the better experience. If I could have had a blu-ray copy of sw vii on launch day I would still have gone to the cinema to see it first. Besides, pirates are going to download it for free anyway eventually, so I don't understand what the big deal is.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Couple months? lol The AVG wait time for movies to be released after theaters is like  4-5 Months.

Well depends on the company i guess. Ive seen some movies have DVDs out in 2-3 months.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I don't get it - this shouldn't affect theater ticket sales imo. People don't go to the cinema to see the movie early (usually), they go there for the better experience. If I could have had a blu-ray copy of sw vii on launch day I would still have gone to the cinema to see it first. Besides, pirates are going to download it for free anyway eventually, so I don't understand what the big deal is.

Exactly, I was planning to go to the theater anyway but now I've started hesistating: for which movie should I wait, The Hateful Eight or The Revenant? :P

I'll probably catch Creed or Spectre in the next few days, but I wasn't planning to watch them at first. If you look at it this way, it isn't a 'lost sale' for Hollywood and I doubt these leaks will have a big impact on ticket sales.

I'd say series leaks (like the GoT leaks earlier this year) are much more important than movie leaks given a lot of people watch them on their laptop and other 'low quality devices.

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

I wasn't going to watch anything on the releases until they were released to home media anyway. The only exception is The Revenant, but I want to see that gorgeous looking stuff on the big screen.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD