HUGE Leak of Unreleased and Released Hollywood Movies...Approx. 40 titles

shermantanker

Yeah I enjoyed it, but I know a lot of people didn't.

I felt Specter was kind of mediocre.

It felts like a by-the-numbers Bond/secret agent movie that didn't do anything as good or better than many of the spy movies to come out in the last decade or so.

I think the most disappointing thing for me was the villain / Specter organization didn't feel very scary or threatening.

Specter is supposed to be better than MI-6 and Bond him self because they have infiltrated ever organization in the world.

They should be one step ahead of Bond the entire way, getting to people before Bond, destroying information Bond is looking for and being at the places Bond is going to before Bond gets there, waiting for him to arrive.

They should have known Bond so well and been able to anticipate all his moves so well that the only way Bond could defeat them was to do something so out of character for himself that Specter would not be able to plan for it.

I pirate films, i also buy them, i mean i got fed up of shit movies a long time ago, so now i have a free sampling method.

It's like gaming except i don't pirate games because Steam has a refund feature.

Check this out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/512668-so-saints-row-4-is-broken/

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

I know some people who pirate movies. They've always made the argument that if they would pay to see a movie, they will. The only movies they pirate are the ones that they wouldn't pay to see unless you count Amazon Prime or Netflix. Not sure if that's the case for others

and Disney be like

No Star Wars leaks

EDIT: Yet...

Leak a released movie...?

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

I don't get it - this shouldn't affect theater ticket sales imo. People don't go to the cinema to see the movie early (usually), they go there for the better experience. If I could have had a blu-ray copy of sw vii on launch day I would still have gone to the cinema to see it first. Besides, pirates are going to download it for free anyway eventually, so I don't understand what the big deal is.

I agree, but I'm on the opposite side of "better experience". Most movies are fine in theaters, but TFA? I'm not sitting next to a bunch of idiots just to see that movie. I'd rather be spoiled and see it months after when it releases on DVD/Blu-Ray instead, at least then I could watch it in peace and quiet in the comfort of my own home.

Again, most movies are fine, but big releases I've had problems in the past and I'd rather not go through those issues again.

I agree, but I'm on the opposite side of "better experience". Most movies are fine in theaters, but TFA? I'm not sitting next to a bunch of idiots just to see that movie. I'd rather be spoiled and see it months after when it releases on DVD/Blu-Ray instead, at least then I could watch it in peace and quiet in the comfort of my own home.

Again, most movies are fine, but big releases I've had problems in the past and I'd rather not go through those issues again.

It all depends, if you just wait a couple of days you'll find a much less crowded theatre with only those who wanted to watch it in peace just like you. That's how it went for me.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Wow. That's a pretty huge number. Pretty shitty move from whoever it was.

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

You might want to update the post : https://torrentfreak.com/pirated-screener-dump-stops-after-security-breach-151229/

Hive-CM8 NFO 

The Big Short 2015 DVDScr XVID AC3 HQ Hive-CM8

we held back this title till 1 week after cinema premiere to give the movie a fighting chance to play >>

in the budget, we learned from our mistake

Statement:

We didnt plan to comment at all on recent events, but we feel now that we should.

Sorry to disappoint M but there was no hack or any such thing . we got the copies sold from a guy on >>

the street, no decryption was needed. we were definately not the only ones.

cpl other movies have been on the net days before, not done from us

So we wanted to share this movies with the people who are not rich enough or not able to watch all >>

nominated movies in the cinema.

Of course this files are not representing the movies how they can be enjoyed in the cinema

As said in our nfo, please support the producers and watch all movies in the cinema on a big screen, >>

like you should do anyhow.

The Producers need the money from ticket sales to get back the production costs.

As for Hateful Eight Movie:

We feel sorry for the trouble we caused by releasing that great movie before cinedate even has begun.

we never intended to hurt anyone by doing that, we didnt know it would get that popular that quickly

The Hateful Eight is an excellent,thrilling and entertaining Western that combines terrific >>

direction,a fantastic cast,a wonderful script,beautiful photography and a memorable score.

All of those elements make The Hateful Eight an unforgettable film that is Quentin Tarantino at his best.

Since everyone is now talking about this movie we dont think the producers will loose any money at >>

cinedate, and we tell you now why.

we actually think this has created a new type of media hype that is more present in the news,radio and >>

in the papers than starwars, and the promotional costs for this were free

If lets say 5% of the people planned to watch this movie at cinemadate, due to this media push we >>

unintenionally created, we believe that now 40% of the people will watch this movie in the cinema

cause everyone is talking about it and everyone wants to see the movie that created so much noise.

this will push the cinema tickets sale for sure.

we really hope this helped out the producers in the longrun, so that the production costs are covered >>

and more

we also think that the hateful 8 movie is the top candidate for the awards and will win by a mile over others

thx tarantino for this wonderful movie

sorry it was around christmas we didnt plan that at all either, we wont do another movie before its cinedate,

and we def wont go up to 40 as planned, we think we have done enough already.

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

At work right now, but will later today. Thanks for the info!

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

Am I just blind or is there not a list of what 40 movies were leaked? Saying "40" and then only 5-6 titles being said isn't "40".

I am blind lol(there is no full list, just the group claiming there are 40 movies). Well that just sucks for everyone involved(well except for pirates).

I do hate that companies still go on about lost revenue from piracy, people who are pirating weren't going to buy it anyway OR they are pirating now to see the film and then buying later. Either way they can't claim lost revenue.

I know some people who pirate movies. They've always made the argument that if they would pay to see a movie, they will. The only movies they pirate are the ones that they wouldn't pay to see unless you count Amazon Prime or Netflix. Not sure if that's the case for others

Yea studios just make excuses. If someone really wants to see your film, they will pay to see it in some form or another. If they have little interest or care about the movie, they will pirate it. 

Also to cast and crew before release. My Uncle is in costuming, he worked on the Hobbit, Indiana Jones, Hidalgo, etc. He gets pre-theatercal screeners.

My uncle might have worked on Star Wars 7, maybe I could get a copy...

Apparently up until release, only 5 people on the planet had access to, and saw, the film. George Lucas, JJ Abrams, the president of Lucas Arts (or disney...idr. that lady who produced it xD), Harrison MUDA FUCKEN Ford, and that guy who sadly passed after begging to see it before he went. Disney kept this movie on lock down before release.

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

Harrison MUDA FUCKEN Ford, and that guy who sadly passed after begging to see it before he went. Disney kept this movie on lock down before release.

He isn't dead, he is 73 years old.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

He isn't dead, he is 73 years old.

I hope this is a joke and you didn't call my hero old!?!??!? I mean this guy was #5 

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/terminally-ill-man-star-wars-force-awakens-early/story?id=35097498

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

I hope this is a joke and you didn't call my hero old!?!??!? I mean this guy was #5 

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/terminally-ill-man-star-wars-force-awakens-early/story?id=35097498

Didn't read the "and" thought you said Harrison died.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW