Do you put stickers on your PC/laptop?

Can it run Crysis though?

High settings, and only when set to degree.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

I will be putting stickers on mine, but only to stay in theme. I have the h440 red/black and my fev game is Dark Souls so I want "YOU DIED" on top on my case to look something like this

post-228655-0-91008700-1449071033.jpg

I also want this sticker on the side panel next to window 

post-228655-0-60582100-1449071128.png

My PC: i5 4690k===MSI GAMING 3===980TI===8GB-Corsair-Vangence-Pro-Series===H100i-GTX===EVGA G2 750W===Samsung 850evo m.2 boot drive===Samsung 250gb evo SSD===Seagate-Barracuda-1TB-HDD===NZXT-H440

Like the "Intel Inside"  sticker, or stuff like what girls put on their things with hearts and butterflies?   

Mystery is the source of all true science.

I did on my last desktop but just part stickers/badges. I had Powered by ASUS, Intel Core i5, EVGA, and Samsung SSD Equipped badges on it. My current desktop is clean. If I could find the black Core i7 badge like my laptop has, I'd probably put that on it and that's it. The giant clear side panel makes the GeForce GTX and Noctua logos kinda obvious.

The laptop I had freshman and sophomore years of college, I had Exedy Racing Clutches, H&R Springs, AEM, and PasswordJDM stickers on the lid. Totally added an extra 15WHP. I haven't put anything on the laptops that followed it. What's funny is I gave that old laptop to my parents and they used it for years with them stickers stuck to it.

Sometimes I use custom skins OR if it actually looks good. ( the MSi dragon shield symmetrically placed on the front of my 350d

- snip-

my pc is sticker free, but my laptop has a minecraft sticker, a minecraft logo sticker, a tritton sticker, and a "vynil sticker" sticker near the intel, windows, nvidia and other stickers.

Back when I have my 760t case, I've had just 3 vinyl decals on. Umadbro, do you even lift? and lastly, a dickbutt.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

Ok so I put them on mainly because it keeps people from wanting to steal it... again that might just be cause it is almost 10 years old

I have the very same laptop. I can tell it is an HP Compaq 6910p. However I do not put stickers on mine.

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

I have the ones that came with it and an L decal on the back. Also, an i5 sticker from my brother's laptop which he was just going to throw out. The fools- I actually have a celeron.

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

Yip, 

I put sponsors and Event companies I work with on my DJ laptop as its photographed quite a bit and is on display. 

0iqrti7oust5e5abelui.jpg

7uruthjflsfpi3kfqzii.jpg

LOLZ loook A FARMER dude doesent even use a CDJ or VINYL get out of here kid !

I put modest stickers like Microsoft and School Logos just for some personalization. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

Core i5 and EVGA case badges on my desktop. Samsung SSD and Core i5 case badges on my laptop, and a Buizel vinyl on the lid.

Absofuckinglutely not. Looks hideous. Thats one of my big pet peeves on Windows laptops. Stop putting the fucking Windows and Intel stickers on the wrist rest. No one wants them there. 

Hyper X logo.

I have a huge case, the Silverstone RV02.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Hate it when people put sitckers all over their stuff!

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

Not in the beginning, I use them as a cover up if i scratch it. 

I've got Gigabyte, AMD, EVGA and Corsair stickers on the front (the FX inside style stickers) on the right side I have a UK Space Agency sticker, and a steel series sticker, and on the other I have a large "EVGA Enthusiast built" sticker.

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

No, I've got a Define R4 because of the clean look. As for the laptop - also no, I like the design of the ROG series.

LOLZ loook A FARMER dude doesent even use a CDJ or VINYL get out of here kid !

Yeah shame.. I mean The 20 000+ crowd that I played in front of were all so so super upset that I wasn't using CDJ's ether. oh no wait.. They honestly didn't give a crap.. Also I use Alberton Live and Traktor F1's. I do full live production so its super cute when DJ's when press play on other peoples songs get all loud over the gear.. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333