Do you put stickers on your PC/laptop?

I use ableton live with my apc 40 mk2 and apc 20 mk2 , a traktor f1 is shit get lost i have been djing for 4 years and i assure using an f1 is not an live composer unit its rather an sample trigger

I own a pair of cdj 800 mk2 with an djm 600 and a technics mk2 sl120 , its nothing compared to automated visualised stuff you use

I started on cdj 400 and i have touched serato and traktor scratch pro sometimes but there is no fun in mixing its too easy

There is an cloud between the ones who mix the sound and who listen to it , and im in your cloud and as i sayd get lost

I use ableton live with my apc 40 mk2 and apc 20 mk2 , a traktor f1 is shit get lost i have been djing for 4 years and i assure using an f1 is not an live composer unit its rather an sample trigger

I own a pair of cdj 800 mk2 with an djm 600 and a technics mk2 sl120 , its nothing compared to automated visualised stuff you use

I started on cdj 400 and i have touched serato and traktor scratch pro sometimes but there is no fun in mixing its too easy

There is an cloud between the ones who mix the sound and who listen to it , and im in your cloud and as i sayd get lost

you might be posting in the wrong thread there, bud.

I only put the ones that come with the hardware you buy. I have 3 currently on my computer case.

>Phenom II

>Intel i5

>EVGA badge thingy

i5-4670K ~ RX 470 ~ Z87MX-D3H ~ MX300 525GB ~ CM Hyper 212+ ~ 12GB 1600MHz Ram ~ EarthWatts 650 ~ NZXT GAMMA ~ WD Blue 250GB

Of course! I have an alienware and a razer sticker on a Toshiba portege I got when my dad upgraded and dam i must say each sticker gives it a 10% performance increase. Hell yeah

Urm im responding to his comment , this guy needs to stop fake djing like you can do a live set with a traktor f1 lel a live set my friend is using an analog beat box as an roland mc505 or and drum machine , you are not doing any live set fool you are just pressing buttons to trigger synced samples , and lol dude is sayin that using a cdj to press play is hyped ? Lol thats so frustrating , go ahead my friend press play and make everything sync without a button , oh yes i forgot you dont even know what is beat mixing because i assume you use traktor to sync everything lel get lost kid its a shame to the music society and making a living out of it

Ofcourse the people dont care who are dancing , but the other musicians do care such as me , its like driving an car with all assists and automatic gearbox , sure you are driving etc but there is no difficulty , by that means mixing on pc is just killing the difficulty by allowing kids to feel hyped when they use a traktor f1 to live lol excuse me to sample , coz if you live on ableton you use virtual synth terminals called as vst

its like driving an car with all assists and automatic gearbox , sure you are driving etc but there is no difficulty

I'm sorry, what?

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

I'll put a few small stickers on my side panel like the one I got with my SSD and cooler because my case doesn't look good anyway.