"Anonymous" declares war on ISIS *Update*

The government can't find them because they're entirely decentralized. There's literally nothing to find.

I really hope that Anonymous can actually put some muscle behind their declaration this time. They can take down ISPs, but I don't know how they'll fare against ISIS. It's gonna be interesting.

At least they're one renegade group I could get behind.

and we all know that they'll be a thousand times more effective than the government efforts. All this bulk data collection and the govern couldn't find a single thing that alluded to the attacks in Paris.

That last statement is rather unfair. You don't know how much the security forces had, maybe they were close to cracking it, maybe they didn't know. Maybe they stopped 10's of similar attacks before. 

I think that the mass surveillance is stupid and should stop, but the truth is that we don't know how effective it is

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

That last statement is rather unfair. You don't know how much the security forces had, maybe they were close to cracking it, maybe they didn't know. Maybe they stopped 10's of similar attacks before. 

I think that the mass surveillance is stupid and should stop, but the truth is that we don't know how effective it is

If they would make it public how much and how they stopped attacks it would be easy for terrorists to adapt and become smarter. It's a good thing they don't release it.

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

The system has been reviewed; they've not caught a single terrorist with the bulk data collection.

They did catch the Dread Pirate Roberts, but that was using good old fashioned police work, sherlock holmes-style, and had nothing to do with anything the NSA has been doing.

They released a list of IS twitters and stuff fairly soon after Charlie Hebdo. Released a list of KKK members.

And that's people trying to hide.

IS members openly post shit on twitter, If you search for the right keywords even I could find some IS accounts.

There's this Twitter account that tracks ISIS related profiles: https://twitter.com/CtrlSec

We could start reporting them and stuff...

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Oh I know I Just find it funny, if ISIS finds them, they are screwed.

Find them? They aren't necessarily a "group" so to say. It's not like Isis is going to travel across multiple countries and pick them off 1 by 1. That's tidious. Anonymous operates as individuals.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Unless they somehow find a way to remove all Arabs from all white countries, they're not going to stop anything. Pretty much they're going to hack a couple Twitter accounts or something to make themselves feel good when really they're just farting into a hurricane. #refugeeswelcome though lol, there's no way some of those fighting age males flooding into Europe right now are ISIS agents.

I actually cheered when I heard this

Can't wait for a bunch of neckbeards to tell ISIS some edgy stuff.

Unless they somehow find a way to remove all Arabs from all white countries, they're not going to stop anything. Pretty much they're going to hack a couple Twitter accounts or something to make themselves feel good when really they're just farting into a hurricane. #refugeeswelcome though lol, there's no way some of those fighting age males flooding into Europe right now are ISIS agents.

1422284836189.jpg

Unless they somehow find a way to remove all Arabs from all white countries, they're not going to stop anything. 

Careful, your islamophobia is showing

The international activist group Anonymous

activist group Anonymous

group Anonymous

They never learn it do they? everyone can be a anon, even, you, me, linus, the journalists, the freaking president and fk knows who.

I still like the idea that people think there is a sort of hive mind there, while it all in all is a pretty good idea of how the world would be without goverments.

hoping for anons to delier once again though, outside the standard social media hacking that they mostly do.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

My hope is they target the source of the money, weapons and intelligence, doing that will have far more impact that uncovering some guys who are just twisted but have support because the neighbouring countries have been torn apart so 'The West' can have lots of oil.

CPU: FX 6300 @ stock Mobo: Gigabyte 990FX UD5 v3.0 GPU: 1 x R9 290 4GB RAM: 24GB DDR3 1600 SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB HDD: 1 x 1TB & 1 x 500GB PSU: BeQuiet PowerZone 1000W Case: Coolermaster Elite 370 (upside down due to lack of stick thermal pads for memory heatsinks) CPU Cooler: Thermalright Ultra Extreme 120 GPU Coolers: Thermalright HR03-GT Fans: 5 x Akasa Apache Blacks, 1 x Corsair 120mm SP HP (GPU) & 1 x Noctua 92mm
Most of this was from mining rig, hence the scewy specs (especially PSU)

A few attacks have been prevented:

http://www.huffingtonpost.fr/2015/09/18/attentat-evite-france-jihadiste-aout-attaque-salles-concert_n_8156742.html A guy who also had a plan to attack a theatre

http://www.lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2015/07/15/01016-20150715ARTFIG00367-un-attentat-dejoue-visait-des-installations-militaires.php Another attack prevented, this time against the army. They planned to abduct a soldier (or another person from the military personnel), cut his throat and film it.

In total at least 5 attacks have been prevented since the Charlie Hebdo attacks.

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

Careful, your islamophobia is showing

Tell me another way to almost guarantee there isn't another terrorist attack in Europe and America lol. Not all Arab/African Muslims are terrorists in fact most aren't, but most Terrorists are African/Arab Muslims. People would rather their fellow countrymen die to Jihad than tell the truth and risk being called something trivial like racist, Islamophobic, fascist etc. Anyway this is a tech forum and not a political forum, my original post was me explaining why hacking ISIS wont do shit and is basically farting into a hurricane. If you would like to continue this argument/debate or whatever we should use private message or something instead of flooding this post.

Watch it be Obama supplying them :3

He's just a patsy, we already know that, it's who's trying to fuel perpetual war that needs to be disclosed.

CPU: FX 6300 @ stock Mobo: Gigabyte 990FX UD5 v3.0 GPU: 1 x R9 290 4GB RAM: 24GB DDR3 1600 SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB HDD: 1 x 1TB & 1 x 500GB PSU: BeQuiet PowerZone 1000W Case: Coolermaster Elite 370 (upside down due to lack of stick thermal pads for memory heatsinks) CPU Cooler: Thermalright Ultra Extreme 120 GPU Coolers: Thermalright HR03-GT Fans: 5 x Akasa Apache Blacks, 1 x Corsair 120mm SP HP (GPU) & 1 x Noctua 92mm
Most of this was from mining rig, hence the scewy specs (especially PSU)

A bit late for this...

Better late than never...

Nah, IS doesn't want war. They know they wouldn't stand a chance as soon as America or Russia plant down some boots. They's spread everywhere and live among us. They want to plant fear in people's brains to make them surrender.

IS has a fairly large "military". They have tanks. They have AA units. They fight with Iraqi military units. They're very much already at war, they just don't have much organized opposition.

I believe you're thinking more of aL queda.

This will probably be as successful as they were against the mexican cartels.

Haha, didn't go well?

I'm sure they were enraged when they couldn't post more pictures of their pet lions and jewel encrusted guns.

Tell me another way to almost guarantee there isn't another terrorist attack in Europe and America lol. Not all Arab/African Muslims are terrorists in fact most aren't, but most Terrorists are African/Arab Muslims. People would rather their fellow countrymen die to Jihad than tell the truth and risk being called something trivial like racist, Islamophobic, fascist etc. Anyway this is a tech forum and not a political forum, my original post was me explaining why hacking ISIS wont do shit and is basically farting into a hurricane. If you would like to continue this argument/debate or whatever we should use private message or something instead of flooding this post.

That is easily the most ignorant thing I've ever read on this forum.

You do realize that not every Arab is an extremist right? Actually, a very small percentage are. How would the US feel if another country invaded them, and was an occupying force for decades? Probably pretty poorly. Do you know a lot of people in Arab countries don't even know why the US is there? And that's coming from first hand US troop testimonials.

Anyone can be labeled a terrorist. There are tons of white terrorists as well. Did you know something like 25% of the planet is Muslim?

There is no such thing as a "white country", save perhaps England initially. Land is land, it's not owned by race. Dear God. The US was Native land long before it was Europeans land.

...I'm going to stop ranting here. I've said enough.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

What do they hope to achieve? Honestly all I hear from them are empty threats...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

That is easily the most ignorant thing I've ever read on this forum.

You do realize that not every Arab is an extremist right? Actually, a very small percentage are. How would the US feel if another country invaded them, and was an occupying force for decades? Probably pretty poorly. Do you know a lot of people in Arab countries don't even know why the US is there? And that's coming from first hand US troop testimonials.

Anyone can be labeled a terrorist. There are tons of white terrorists as well. Did you know something like 25% of the planet is Muslim?

There is no such thing as a "white country", save perhaps England initially. Land is land, it's not owned by race. Dear God. The US was Native land long before it was Europeans land.

...I'm going to stop ranting here. I've said enough.

I used to be a Libertarian too lol. It's like a message from myself two years ago.

I'm sure IS will be devastated when PSN goes down. 

They are trying to radically convert the world to Islam, especially Christians.

Those guys they beheaded, Christians.

They really don't like them.

They wan't everyone to bow down to allah. 

Um....okay.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

My hope is they target the source of the money, weapons and intelligence, doing that will have far more impact that uncovering some guys who are just twisted but have support because the neighbouring countries have been torn apart so 'The West' can have lots of oil.

USA maybe?

According to my history teacher, USA has been financing all those central asia "guerrilla" groups, so they can kick the ass of the dictators/current government and "democratize" it to basically control their economy and resources.

It worked with Egypt and some other countries, but not all of them went well, Syria is one of the best examples. The dictator just said "nope", and he didn't gave up. ISIS gets in, taking advantage of the edgy situation, the friction between USA and Russia (yes, Russia said "USA plz stahp messing central asia comrades or I will Cyka Blyat rush Bomberinos you") and that Syria is basically no-man-land.

Sadly civilians are the ones dying. It's not fair.

I feel bad for all those refugees, a lot of countries are not letting them in because they are afraid something like what happened in France would happen to them.

Yeah, just wanted to share my opinion

if it really IS anonymous, they can do quite a bit. they have unmasked 1000 KKK members and help take down essentially a dictator in india so...

I'm pretty sure that was fake.

I saw a couple things about it from like techraptor or smth.

I don't trust "anonymoose" as far as I can throw a boulder.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

It won't though... Extremist Muslims can be 'white' too, it's not a race.

not just some hacker they're the real shit

anounymous is more a concept than a hacker. It is a group, of which not all do illegal stuff (I don't) and whose members change. Anyone can join. In fact, you don't even 'join', you just come by on IRC if you like. But yeah, it's been interesting on the chat.

Noice

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)