WiiU emulator is a go.... almost

GoodBytes

... maybe in 10 years.

You'll need a 64-bit Windows 7 or higher computer with a high-end NVIDIA graphics card with the latest drivers, powerful CPU and lots of patience. Cemu emulator is the name of the emulator.

Performance is faster than PowerPoint presentation which is definitely nice.

There is no WiiU GamePad or controller support, and only displays the TV.

It has graphical glitches at a lot of places as well.

Some games like Mario Kart 8 are well.. not working

Source: http://www.engadget.com/2015/10/14/wii-u-emulator/

I think you should get a WiiU instead if you are interested. Emulators takes years and years. Already GameCube Emulator is still not 100% or even 90%, and the Wii uses very similar hardware than the GameCube, pushing the developing forward.

I think you should get a WiiU instead if you are interested.

This!

I have always found owning the real deal better than any emulator, i still plan on getting a Wii U to play all the games I missed, 

and a PS4 and Xbox one for the exclusives

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I tried WWHD on the emulator and ... well... it doesn't input when you get into the menu. But atleast it boots. :P

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

This!

I have always found owning the real deal better than any emulator, i still plan on getting a Wii U to play all the games I missed,

and a PS4 and Xbox one for the exclusives

Really? PCSX2 Emulator kicks the snot out of the PS2 for me.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

I just like playing them properly :)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

A Wii U Emulator is almost pointless considering all the super hi-res texture packs there are for Dolphin. Exclusives would be the only reason we would need one.

Because the Wii U totally has all the same games as the Wii.... 

"Properly" is a strong word

"Properly" is a strong word

I thought that as soon as I typed it

"in their original condition on original hardware"

there's a new halo coming out on PC

According to who?

When in doubt, re-format.

PS2 emulation is one of the rare occasions.

the reason is PS2 is heavily limited by the bandwidth from the DVD (loading textures etc.)

as for PSX emulation.. you need older hardware to even run that xD

while i'm all for playing games on the platform they're designed for...

my PS2 slim freezes after 4 hours, and emulating it allows me to add AA, run at a higher native res, and doesnt bottleneck texture loading on a DVD reader.

while i'm all for playing games on the platform they're designed for...

my PS2 slim freezes after 4 hours, and emulating it allows me to add AA, run at a higher native res, and doesnt bottleneck texture loading on a DVD reader.

Ah well if its freezing thats different

I find those the charms of the platform, I always just feel like something is "off" and not quite right when using an emulator, I have tons of emulated games on my shield but they  never feel as good as the original

yeah I dunno how to explain it

Ah well if its freezing thats different

I find those the charms of the platform, I always just feel like something is "off" and not quite right when using an emulator, I have tons of emulated games on my shield but they  never feel as good as the original

yeah I dunno how to explain it

i used to "sub-zero" cool it in the summer (wrap it in ice packs) because it straight up doesnt even load the game if ambient is above 30°c

if i could be bothered (and if my sister wouldnt murder me for doing it) i'd mod the thing with a fancy cooler.

halo for pc :(

one day

1d41OJw_700wa_0.gif

Halo: CE

A lot of Wii U games are re-makes or slight revamps of the Wii version.

welcome, to nintendo's buisiness strategy.

they've been doing this since the NES, glad to see you finally caught on.

Yaaaaaay! Wii U emulator ftw!

Now for it to have AMD support.

Will it finally support more than 2 cores?

W0T! u mean the Russia only one?

you can get the "hacked" version and play it now.

According to who?

Microsoft

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

I still support them, but people are insane if they still don't see that Nintendo has been milking money out of 20 year old franchises. Wii U games are no different.

i dont say you shouldnt support them. i'm just saying thats how they do things - and a lot of people like it a lot.

I have one, but I don't see how that isn't true. Yeah, there are a lot of new third party games, but Nintendo does not pride themself in new franchises. A lot of their games are rehashes, spin offs, or remakes.

Rayman Legends and Origins

Zelda HD Remakes

Mario Kart, Mario Party, Super Mario Bros, etc

SSB4 vs SSBB

I assuming you are not lying, many are different game. Doesn't mean it has "mario" on the title that they are your standard NES 2D platformer, and you should know that.

Frankly, I don't mind as long as I get my Zelda games lol

exactly my point xD

honestly, if it wasnt for their youtuber BS, i'd potentially buy a wiiu with mario 8, splatoon and mario maker.

EDIT: should clarify:

i learn about new games by watching youtubers and livestreamers. if they dont want to let those people do their thing (40% cut is insane, fork off nintendo.)

they clearly dont want my money.