WHO HAS BETTER CHIPS US vs Canada (the rest of the world too)

Agent181

So someone started talking crap about the chips we have in the US and well I want to see who really has the better chips..... 

I wanna find out who has the better ones: share your favorite chips you like :D  and give description of why you like them and how they taste 

Berkel talks crap here  @berkel

These are mine:

doritos-flamas.png?sfvrsn=2810142458-2.jpg

the spicy lemony goodness

I love these

8710398160829.jpg

but they sell them at the price of gold so I don't really buy them.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

America's chip game is weak af. Idk if canada has bags of air, but we have bags of fucking air.

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

they have ketchup chips in Belgium, but I dunno. chips are alright here. better than France at least :P

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I love these

but they sell them at the price of gold so I don't really buy them.

those remind me a lot like these 

lays-baked-potato-crisps-29760.jpg

America's chip game is weak af. Idk if canada has bags of air, but we have bags of fucking air.

Chip bags have air in them so chips stay mostly intact, American knowledge of trivia is weak as always.

those remind me a lot like these 

They are probably the same, just original version?

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Tim's sea salt and vinegar. 

Cheetos cheddar jalapeno.

Juanita's tortilla chips.

Some of my favorites.

If I'm eating chips, which I rarely do, I just splurge on some cheap-o salt chips and get some garlic sour cream dip. Who cares what the chips taste like when you have glorious garlic sour cream dip. I could eat paper with that.

Arcturus(log here): Intel Core i7 6700K // MSI 980 Ti Gaming 6G(1454/1995) // Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2133MHz 16GB //  MSI XPower Gaming Titanium Edition // Samsung 850 EVO 500GB // WD Black 2TB // Corsair 760T // Corsair RM850i

Give up now

mousemat.gif

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Chip bags have air in them so chips stay mostly intact, American knowledge of trivia is weak as always.

They are probably the same, just original version?

yeet, but Tostitos doesn't do that shit bc they ain't DUMB, yo. Tostitos are lyfe.

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

The best chips can be found in England.

I see what you did there. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

they have ketchup chips in Belgium, but I dunno. chips are alright here. better than France at least :P

Which ones are actually good when eating the whole bag? I never can decide on which flavour and I end up eating nasty ones.

As a Brit, I must say I am thoroughly disappointed. I came here expecting these 

117232d1398753171-real-chips-british-chi

Not CRISPS! As a side note though, us brits know how to make the best fish n chips in my experience. 

The best chips can be found in England.

-snip-

Amen, sir. Amen.

And now, to really throw a spanner in the works: I don't like "chips" as they are known in the North American region. Don't know why, but I just don't. I much prefer popcorn for a snack.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Not CRISPS! As a side note though, us brits know how to make the best fish n chips in my experience. 

only because the belgians dont put fish with their chips :P

117232d1398753171-real-chips-british-chi

Yeah, i went to london and got some really good fish and chips.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Which ones are actually good when eating the whole bag? I never can decide on which flavour and I end up eating nasty ones.

I never eat a whole bag, that's not really tasty to me.

But I dislike pretty much all nacho style chips (including doritos).. I like 'simple' flavors like pepper/paprika, naturel.. Cheese and union is decent too. 

Ketchup I like, but only get very very rarely..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

This is from my home country Turkey

I'm not even joking.

FvFGJ6M.jpg

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3