Games i will pre-order judging on past experience.

Mikjul

Resident Evil 2 remake

Shenmue 3

Dishonored 2

I already gave bethesda my money for FALLOUT 4

You mad?

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

I will only pre order Pokemon if there is a good pre order bonus and other than that, no pre orders.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Judging from my experience (2014): Don't.

i7-4790k | Prolimatech Megahalems Red Series | VII Gene | 16GB Corsair Veangeance | MSI GTX 980ti Gaming 6G | 2x120GB Sandisk SSD | 1TB HDD | Seasonic G-Series 550W
Bitfenix Prodigy M red

I will never pre-order a game unless it is 2-3 days before launch and I am sure I will,like,it. You never know what preordering games early will do. You never know what the game will be like. I always wait for reviews. I have never preordered a game.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

i'm done with preorders. 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

I'M FUMING, I DECIDE WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR MONEY NOT YOU! /s personally so done withpreorders batman arkham knight put the last nail in the coffin that is preorders

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I will only pre order Pokemon if there is a good pre order bonus and other than that, no pre orders.

Yeah now you see, thats part of the problem.... 

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Yeah now you see, thats part of the problem.... 

Well as a collector and great fan of Pokemon.. I would get it either way (the game and pre order bonus) and because they are often legit sold out at my game store of choice on the day of release, I will pre order that.

And so far all Pokemon games have been worth it to me, over the past 15 years or so.

But I am not going to pre order any other games.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Pre-ordering games is bad, it makes developpers lazy at fixing bugs and issues...if you really like a game and want to have it as good as it can get on day 1 do not pre-order it.

it's like your saying them: ''okay i'm sure it's good enough, don't even bother making it better i'll take it as is...here's my money''.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

You mad?

Not really, doesn't affect me if you threw away your money if the game sucks

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

There is no need to preorder in the first Place. No!

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Why be so intent on giving money to a producer before you can have their product? Do you buy dishwashers and cars and food and t-shirts this way? I don't understand how this topic can be as hot and controversial as it is. In any other context it would be common sense that this is a dumb thing to do.

I have only pre-ordered one game in my entire gaming history, and that game was MGR Revengeance, since I played it on Xbox 360 and I knew how fun it was.

I did had some doubts about its PC performance knowing that the guys who made the port had no experience with PC, but it turned out to be fine.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

People need to stop pre-ordering it's messing up games for everyone including your self.

It's the reason why this shit exists:

If there is no collector's edition with a bunch of physical swag it ain't worth pre ordering in my mind.

Ofc if the game is shit it's not even worth pre ordering it even If the CE is cool and it's not hard to figure that out before the game launch nowadays.

If there is nothing bad about it go for it.

Also AAA games from big publishers are shit nowadays anyway.

The only possible excuse for me pre-ordering is if the new Mass Effect would come with a Lego Normandy which you couldn't buy anywhere else. And I'm not talking about a small version.

LegoNormandy610.jpg

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

You mad?

It's your money, you decide how you want to spend it.  When I play poker, I don't give people advice when I'm about to take their chips.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 
· Monitor: Acer XB270HU