"Project Fallen" ~ Design and Development Log

MzCatieB

LOOKING AWESOME! Hope to see In game art.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Wow nice concept here! I really like the fact you have the courage to chomp down on dev. Also great to see another use of Blender, your work on the skeletons seems like a solid base!

I would be happy to help and support this game!

Golly, I sure hope that my internets are all in a safe place...

Wow nice concept here! I really like the fact you have the courage to chomp down on dev. Also great to see another use of Blender, your work on the skeletons seems like a solid base!

I would be happy to help and support this game!

i realy want to get the mechanics and basics together my self, maybe if i get funding for a studio u could join me lol

Character artist in the Games industry.

i realy want to get the mechanics and basics together my self, maybe if i get funding for a studio u could join me lol

haha! count me in for a tester  :ph34r:

Im working on getting some of the base mechanics for the online together, the next few weeks will be slow Content release, but i need to get this stuff together to get the online stuff together, then you guys should see allot more interesting things  and more in game stuff.

Working on:

-Team based character models (Rachié Vs Resistance) 

-Custom Class Load out system (Weapon customisations (Scoped, Suppressors, Weapon skins .ext))

-Character customisation (Clothing, Armour, Skin tone .ext)

as i get this stuff working il post print screens and stuff

When i get it all working il upload a video.

Note: that getting the content together before hand will be what takes me a while, but i will upload Sketchfab and print screens for all of this aswell

Im working on getting some of the base mechanics for the online together, the next few weeks will be slow Content release, but i need to get this stuff together to get the online stuff together, then you guys should see allot more interesting things  and more in game stuff.

Working on:

-Team based character models (Rachié Vs Resistance) 

-Custom Class Load out system (Weapon customisations (Scoped, Suppressors, Weapon skins .ext))

-Character customisation (Clothing, Armour, Skin tone .ext)

as i get this stuff working il post print screens and stuff

When i get it all working il upload a video.

Note: that getting the content together before hand will be what takes me a while, but i will upload Sketchfab and print screens for all of this aswell

Sounds beyond epic!

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Sounds beyond epic!

im going to do this with some test models to get it working. Then just build it out after.

Few things working, Sprint, Crouch and Team based Skeletal meshes... this has been my screen for the past 13 hours:

post-2896-0-40546400-1377717422.png

Should of picked a more interesting file but Coding is secrets :E

Also <3 the feel good feeling of getting things working :3

Few things working, Sprint, Crouch and Team based Skeletal meshes... this has been my screen for the past 13 hours:

attachicon.gifScreen.png

Should of picked a more interesting file but Coding is secrets :E

Also <3 the feel good feeling of getting things working :3

Oh yeah, I know the feeling of stuff working after a long time. Kinda looks like the interface for Eclipse Java coder

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Oh yeah, I know the feeling of stuff working after a long time. Kinda looks like the interface for Eclipse Java coder

I think most of the IDE's pretty much look the same anymore with a few little differences here and there. Some are obviously a lot better than other, but they all pretty much have that basic layout.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

I think most of the IDE's pretty much look the same anymore with a few little differences here and there. Some are obviously a lot better than other, but they all pretty much have that basic layout.

Yeah. Eclipse is pretty much the same when it comes to such things

Yeah. Eclipse is pretty much the same when it comes to such things

Its the Unreal X Editor, it lets me compile script in the editor and makes starting my own coding easier cause it gives me a basic layout

Its the Unreal X Editor, it lets me compile script in the editor and makes starting my own coding easier cause it gives me a basic layout

Ahhh.. I've only ever used Eclipse, Code Blocks, and of course Notepad++ !   I'm only any good at Java though, I did try learning some C++ at one point, but I failed miserably.. ( Maybe someday I'll try again )

Ahhh.. I've only ever used Eclipse, Code Blocks, and of course Notepad++ !   I'm only any good at Java though, I did try learning some C++ at one point, but I failed miserably.. ( Maybe someday I'll try again )

Notepad++ when I still did game servers! God that was a while...

Notepad++ when I still did game servers! God that was a while...

I use notepad++ for other programming, but this makes Unrealscript programming so much easier

I use notepad++ for other programming, but this makes Unrealscript programming so much easier

Since it's "kinda" built in with the engine

Since it's "kinda" built in with the engine

no, its actualy stand alone made by UDK Useres, but Epic are implementing it in UE4 and part of the download when it goes over to UDK

Modelling the Scopes this week, will release the Sketchfab models as i get them done, and il release all of them in 1 sketchfab when there all done

Modelling the Scopes this week, will release the Sketchfab models as i get them done, and il release all of them in 1 sketchfab when there all done

Can we have a preview of the designs to see if the community might want a change/ Maybe a cleaner or more additions to it?

Can we have a preview of the designs to see if the community might want a change/ Maybe a cleaner or more additions to it?

like i said, im going to release them and add them to sketchfab, so il link them to the thread, if people want changes il make the changes then.

Im only doing the universal scopes like Red-dot, Acog ext.

i also might do muzzle attackments at some point...

want to get the small content together so i can get them working, then work towards the bigger things

like i said, im going to release them and add them to sketchfab, so il link them to the thread, if people want changes il make the changes then.

Im only doing the universal scopes like Red-dot, Acog ext.

i also might do muzzle attackments at some point...

want to get the small content together so i can get them working, then work towards the bigger things

What's an attackment? Anyways I hope to see the renders and sketches soon! :P

What's an attackment? Anyways I hope to see the renders and sketches soon! :P

Attachment# 

Sounds pretty awesome! I can't imagine that there would need to be changes though, since your modeling has always looked amazing to say the least.

great work so far!