"Project Fallen" ~ Design and Development Log

MzCatieB

Ok so i got the "Base Animation" Model done so i can start working on some of the more visual mechanics in the game, here is the Model:

https://sketchfab.com/show/81c50414b0aa4ca89e477544812e5d6d

Note: This is not the Final Model, this is just for Testing and building up the game mechanics

Awesome, let the momentum flow through you.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Awesome, let the momentum flow through you.

This week im working on the Camera angle for the Third Person Game type.

i have an idea of how im going to do it, but i need to spend a few weeks refining it all, 1s i have the basic animations (Walk, Sprint, Rotate, Jump) i will post a vid of it, i have an idea of what i want to do and i will need feed back from you guys

Character artist in the Games industry.

This week im working on the Camera angle for the Third Person Game type.

i have an idea of how im going to do it, but i need to spend a few weeks refining it all, 1s i have the basic animations (Walk, Sprint, Rotate, Jump) i will post a vid of it, i have an idea of what i want to do and i will need feed back from you guys

Just a thought for when you get to the First Person camera (unless it's already done).

retarded-realistic-doom.jpg

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Just a thought for when you get to the First Person camera (unless it's already done).

Fuck realism, the best gaming angle is when you hove the gun in your face(rpg hmm hows that work).

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i sort of know what im gonna do for FPS, its going to be sort of the half way between "Realism" and "Retard" it will look nice, but hand guns are gonna be fun to work with

i sort of know what im gonna do for FPS, its going to be sort of the half way between "Realism" and "Retard" it will look nice, but hand guns are gonna be fun to work with

Do the stupid gangster way to hold a gun, do it sideways.

Listen if you care.

With the doom method, we can gave 3 way akimbo

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Do the stupid gangster way to hold a gun, do it sideways.

Duel Pistols and SMG's are gonna have a sort of "Semi" Gangster thing going, sort of lent in, then when you ADS the get closer together and 1 pulls in closer to the camera, and your stance changes slightly 

Duel Pistols and SMG's are gonna have a sort of "Semi" Gangster thing going, sort of lent in, then when you ADS the get closer together and 1 pulls in closer to the camera, and your stance changes slightly 

With high accuracy, line up BOTH sights :D

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

With high accuracy, line up BOTH sights :D

Sort of like Killing Floor:

0000008435.1024x768.jpg?t=1241104228

shot00108o.png

shot00108o.png

Not exactly. Say the sights have a circular sight, line up the circles together

shot00108o.png

Just make sure that the accuracy isn't that great. Overaccurate akimbo weapons are never fun to have in a game. But I like the idea of going the Killing Floor route.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Just make sure that the accuracy isn't that great. Overaccurate akimbo weapons are never fun to have in a game. But I like the idea of going the Killing Floor route.

According to Google,

a·kim·bo
əˈkimbō/
adverb

1. 1.
    with hands on the hips and elbows turned outward.

"she stood with arms akimbo , frowning at the small boy"

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

According to Google,

a·kim·bo
əˈkimbō/
adverb

1. 1.
    with hands on the hips and elbows turned outward.

"she stood with arms akimbo , frowning at the small boy"

Damn, CoD have messed up the way English works for me, apperantly. Video games are bad for you kids.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

i have an idea for weapon balance, i want to test it out before explaining it, but its basicly a point system and all guns of each tier gets a set amount of points, and weapons addons add/take/move away points around

shot00108o.png

WOO KILLING FLOOR FTW. This game your making just sounds better and better.

Listen if you care.

WOO KILLING FLOOR FTW. This game your making just sounds better and better.

i think your gonna like the Concept of Echo, but i need to get the Test games together before even starting work of that :P

I need to get 1 small bit of coding to do then i will do a vid of what i have in the game so far (not much), then i will do another vid 1s i got all the animations in and stuff :3 

I need to get 1 small bit of coding to do then i will do a vid of what i have in the game so far (not much), then i will do another vid 1s i got all the animations in and stuff :3 

Put it already damn it. I CAN'T WAIT

Put it already damn it. I CAN'T WAIT

im having issues with a bit of coding, i need to get that in for the Sprint camera angle :|

im having issues with a bit of coding, i need to get that in for the Sprint camera angle :|

may i ask how do you sustain yourself? do you like have a job and fallen is a side project?

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

:l good luck on it

may i ask how do you sustain yourself? do you like have a job and fallen is a side project?

Im on job seekers, and this project is me trying to get off job seekers.

:l good luck on it

thanks, should be working by tonight so the vid should go up no later than tomoz.

call of duty killer, no question

Listen if you care.

call of duty killer, no question

lol. i am definitely with you.

what is job seekers? or should i take it literally like seeking a job.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll