"Project Fallen" ~ Design and Development Log

MzCatieB

Your not busy with anything you should help pixxie  :P

xD as amazing as that would be I am kind of writing a story that I will then proceed to program into a game :P I'm kind of head programmer of NPG...

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

xD as amazing as that would be I am kind of writing a story that I will then proceed to program into a game :P I'm kind of head programmer of NPG...

Plenty of spare time in there you don't need sleep anyways or food.

Plenty of spare time in there you don't need sleep anyways or food.

Well since I broke my leg my mum has been bringing me food XD but I do food at some points but I tend to grab tonnes of stuff (I've been known to eat 3 sandwiches , cereal and a roast dinner in 1 go).

& In regards to my sleep, I'll have you know last night I slept for an entire 5 hours! :p

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Well since I broke my leg my mum has been bringing me food XD but I do food at some points but I tend to grab tonnes of stuff (I've been known to eat 3 sandwiches , cereal and a roast dinner in 1 go).

& In regards to my sleep, I'll have you know last night I slept for an entire 5 hours! :P

I sleep like 6-8hr every day :P

some questions on gameplay

what type of game is it? fps? rpg? strategy? horror?
how will the map be set out? will it be open world?
will there be a multi player?

Read the thread please?

FPS MOBA pretty much.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Read the thread please?

FPS MOBA pretty much.

What Vitalius said pritty much... im concentrating on the multiplayer first and i plan to release the Story as DLC's.... i dont like the Cod/Battlefield approach where you buy the game, then get add ons for more or less the same cost of the game, so im planning to play with a Structure that will fit my games needs even further... its gonna be a few months, im hoping to have the first open test done by mid/late January time

Character artist in the Games industry.

im reworking the concept art abit... i more or less got half way through the concept art and realised i could do allot better using a different method, so im reworking it a little and should be done Monday Tuesday time... :| sorry about this... wonna get it right

Do you have any opinion on shell shading, i think its quite cool but its not for everyone.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Do you have any opinion on shell shading, i think its quite cool but its not for everyone.

depends on the game its self... although most the time its very poorly done... the only good example i have seen is tf2 tbh

depends on the game its self... although most the time its very poorly done... the only good example i have seen is tf2 tbh

Hope too see a great concept art. Would love to see how this progress goes!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I definitely can't wait for concept art, and you guys should also favorite, and re-tweet this : https://twitter.com/Pixxie_Payne/status/371617134117269504

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

I definitely can't wait for concept art, and you guys should also favorite, and re-tweet this : https://twitter.com/Pixxie_Payne/status/371617134117269504

Maybe it speaks to how exited I am for this project that I actually am thinking of making a Twitter account for this

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Finished the Concept art... 

fallen_online_resistance_by_fringatoonst

Sorry about how messy it is.

Would also like to note that the 3d versions will be completely different as this is just my drawing style

fallen_online_resistance_by_fringatoonst

Would also like to note that the 3d versions will be completely different as this is just my drawing style

Looks really good. You are much better at drawing than I am that's for certain.

And +1 for female soldier. You have proved yourself to be better than most AAA developers already

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Looks really good. You are much better at drawing than I am that's for certain.

And +1 for female soldier. You have proverd yourself to be better than most AAA developers already

The main character for the Dawn Break DLC's is female... also, in a world torn up in war, there is no excuse to be sexist. any1 wanting to fight can and will fight

Looks pretty cool, I assume that this would be one of the regular soldiers as opposed to the 2 fancy squads.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Thats awesome. Its now my wallpaper. A 1080p version would be awesome(er).

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Looks pretty cool, I assume that this would be one of the regular soldiers as opposed to the 2 fancy squads.

The Newmero squad members have custom armours... the image is of a First squad soldier, which is what the online Human player will play as

Thats awesome. Its now my wallpaper. A 1080p version would be awesome(er).

im going to be redoing the concept art later on, and im going to release free to download Wallpapper packs when the game is released covering all the things in game that look nice like, Character art, 3d models, Map's, concept art ext

The Newmero squad members have custom armours... the image is of a First squad soldier, which is what the online Human player will play as

Ahh ok, I was just going on my own speculation for everything xD

Ahh ok, I was just going on my own speculation for everything xD

im planning to do some armour designs cause the characters should be customisable, il try and get things together, but i want to get it all working first so i dont overreach my goals and stuff. no point in making content for something i cant get working lol

im planning to do some armour designs cause the characters should be customisable, il try and get things together, but i want to get it all working first so i dont overreach my goals and stuff. no point in making content for something i cant get working lol

Yep definitely, I happen to know of a certain project that's treading in dangerous waters when it comes to that, but I still hope they manage to get it to be a real thing.

I have to say, that concept art is kawaii to me for some reason. :D If you are into anime, you know what I am talking about.

I am liking it. Even if that art style is not what the characters will look like. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I have to say, that concept art is kawaii to me for some reason. :D If you are into anime, you know what I am talking about.

I am liking it. Even if that art style is not what the characters will look like. 

I think you might be looking for this

tumblr_luaphpimSv1qio5txo1_500.jpg