"Project Fallen" ~ Design and Development Log

MzCatieB

what is the progress? anything you can show us? just really excited haha.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

what is the progress? anything you can show us? just really excited haha.

not realy, iv been talking to a friend so i might have a job soon.

i am working on it but like i said before iv slowed it down so i get better results.

1s i have something il post it

Character artist in the Games industry.

404 damn you 404

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Here's the Link:

https://sketchfab.com/show/27e9029656de463ea95abf2ae042f9a0

I would also like to say that it looks AMAZING!!!

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

working now?

Here's the Link:

That is quite awesome, a tip ive noticed from a guy called millienia on the fallout nexus forum does is put grooves over the barrel making it look very complex for some reason. He has done a fair amount of projects in new vegas and im learning to make models through his tuterial.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/users/431125/?tb=mods&pUp=1

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

That is quite awesome, a tip ive noticed from a guy called millienia on the fallout nexus forum does is put grooves over the barrel making it look very complex for some reason. He has done a fair amount of projects in new vegas and im learning to make models through his tuterial.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/users/431125/?tb=mods&pUp=1

im using Blender3d cause its commercial licence is 100% free... + it does everything and more for what i need it so

Here's the Link:

It looks very well done. :D Good job.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Yea no problem sharing the link, since I saw it on Twitter first. I'm really interested to see how that first character model is going to look as well since you said you'd like to have it done this weekend. It really is awesome how well that turned out even without the textures so far too!

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Yea no problem sharing the link, since I saw it on Twitter first. I'm really interested to see how that first character model is going to look as well since you said you'd like to have it done this weekend. It really is awesome how well that turned out even without the textures so far too!

im working on the character model, il have the concept done this weekend hopfully, but im taking my time with the sculpting process so i get it right, then i have to retopologies it and stuff, then uv unwrap it all

@Vitalius This isn't really related to anything, but do you like every post on here? I'm just kind of curious since your name is kind of like a signature now. :P

@Vitalius This isn't really related to anything, but do you like every post on here? I'm just kind of curious since your name is kind of like a signature now. :P

*looks at your like button*

Sure. I do not do it to simply give out likes. I only like a post if I actually like it. And I do it to show I have read it, and as a "hey, someone is reading this thread" type of thing as well.

I never follow threads, so quoting/liking are the only way I see them.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I follow too many threads, that is safe to say.

Listen if you care.

*looks at your like button*

Sure. I do not do it to simply give out likes. I only like a post if I actually like it. And I do it to show I have read it, and as a "hey, someone is reading this thread" type of thing as well.

I never follow threads, so quoting/liking are the only way I see them.

Yea it's perfectly fine since it's not like you are just liking everything, so I merely jest, since it was a bit funny. :)

I follow too many threads, that is safe to say.

I do as well... I pretty much fallow every thread I find remotely interesting, so I can stalk the comments. I have finally actually started replying to threads, since I used to just read all of it, and then not actually post anything on it for some reason.

Edit:   I may have no life...

I do as well... I pretty much fallow every thread I find remotely interesting, so I can stalk the comments. I have finally actually started replying to threads, since I used to just read all of it, and then not actually post anything on it for some reason.

My ugliest case ever thread is way too long, if someone reads through the whole of that then they deserve a badge.

Listen if you care.

My ugliest case ever thread is way too long, if someone reads through the whole of that then they deserve a badge.

im going to be activly updating the first post to make sure people dont need to read through all of the pages... 

Any chance of me being able to test?

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Any chance of me being able to test?

added to the list