"Project Fallen" ~ Design and Development Log

MzCatieB

Dem Models...

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Dem Models...

They are pretty great (like really, well done).

Just saying, if you want to save yourself some time, look around for some free models and tweak them to your liking. I am not saying straight up copy/paste obviously, but if you know what you want and building these takes quite a while, using someone else's work as a base will save time, so long as your finished product is different enough to be... well... different.

That is just my opinion and you/others may disagree. Up to you.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

They are pretty great (like really, well done).

Just saying, if you want to save yourself some time, look around for some free models and tweak them to your liking. I am not saying straight up copy/paste obviously, but if you know what you want and building these takes quite a while, using someone else's work as a base will save time, so long as your finished product is different enough to be... well... different.

That is just my opinion and you/others may disagree. Up to you.

the model is sculpted in blender and took about 14 hours to do... i dont mind taking my time with it cause it means better results

Character artist in the Games industry.

the model is sculpted in blender and took about 14 hours to do... i dont mind taking my time with it cause it means better results

Understandable. Just thought I would suggest it. :)

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Understandable. Just thought I would suggest it. :)

i want 100% of the content to be mine so

im working on adding body armour on, then i can add the straps to the bag and he should start looking like a soldier.... rather than a naked traveling ken dole :|

He got a swag bag now :3

male_with_bag__unfinished__by_fringatoon

Still work in progress but he is getting there slowly

I like it. Reminds me of Kingdom Hearts. Where everything is larger and droopy at the bottom for some reason (the shoes specifically).

Sora.png

† Christian Member †

I like it. Reminds me of Kingdom Hearts. Where everything is larger and droopy at the bottom for some reason (the shoes specifically).

Sora.png

the graphics will be slightly cartoony.

im planning to make them semi realistic mixed with anime.

so it makes it more child friendly and makes texturing and modelling easier for me

the graphics will be slightly cartoony.

im planning to make them semi realistic mixed with anime.

so it makes it more child friendly and makes texturing and modelling easier for me

So sort of the way Brink looks? 

Brink.jpg

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

So sort of the way Brink looks? 

Brink.jpg

more realistic.

sort of a half way point between Brink and bf3

more realistic.

sort of a half way point between Brink and bf3

I like it. Anime is awesome, so yeah. :D

† Christian Member †

UPDATE: 

I am slowing down the production of Fallen as i want to get it right... not just for my portfolio but for all of you guys, i WILL be updating as often as i can but i want to make sure i do everything to the very best quality possible.

I will update this log as often as i see necessary but please know that its not going to be as frequent as before.

Quality takes time and I understand that. Also don't stress yourself to much with it. Personally I am amazed of how far you have gotten already

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

UPDATE: 

I am slowing down the production of Fallen as i want to get it right... not just for my portfolio but for all of you guys, i WILL be updating as often as i can but i want to make sure i do everything to the very best quality possible.

I will update this log as often as i see necessary but please know that its not going to be as frequent as before.

More quality means more time. If the delay is for better quality then it's alright. Keep at it with the project and good luck Pixx!

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

i will be doing a daily blog on my website so if anyone is interested in keeping tabs on the production please make sure to keep an eye on it http://fringatoonstudios.webs.com/

i will be updating this thread as often as i see necessary (part way through and a when a piece of work is completed) Should be seeing 1-4 updates a week on here so it wont change much, but i WILL be doing a daily blog on my website, aswell as a fornightly update on the youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo5LutTFCnXWsKDqsWTIl6w/feed?view_as=public

Making an account. Confirmation EMAIL isn't going in :(

Making an account. Confirmation EMAIL isn't going in :(

i cant do anything when it comes to that stuff, thats all covered by webs.com, if u have an account already with them u will just need to login with the same account

i cant do anything when it comes to that stuff, thats all covered by webs.com, if u have an account already with them u will just need to login with the same account

Yeah i don't. Just waiting on email to come through

Idea im considering doing.

should i release all the 3d content for free download so people can animate it for there gaming montages and stuff?

1 thing i want to encourage with the game is building a fan video community.

Idea im considering doing.

should i release all the 3d content for free download so people can animate it for there gaming montages and stuff?

1 thing i want to encourage with the game is building a fan video community.

Not all i guess. How will you distribute it? Also, can i be a tester? :D

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll