"Project Fallen" ~ Design and Development Log

MzCatieB

Idea im considering doing.

should i release all the 3d content for free download so people can animate it for there gaming montages and stuff?

1 thing i want to encourage with the game is building a fan video community.

I would do that once the game was released and such, but yeah. It would be awesome, but I would make it so that it was an "in game" feature. Meaning that it is a feature in the game to animate stuff and such for videos. Rather than just releasing the 3D content stuff for others to download.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Idea im considering doing.

should i release all the 3d content for free download so people can animate it for there gaming montages and stuff?

1 thing i want to encourage with the game is building a fan video community.

You could maybe make it the same way that Valve made their Source Engin tools. This will make it possible for the users to make machinimas and share those on YouTube or other video sites. Of course you probably know alot more about this than I do, but wouldn't releasing the 3D modles make it harder to control your intellectual property?

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

How do we apply to be  a tester for this project, its got my interest.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

How do we apply to be  a tester for this project, its got my interest.

u just did :3

I would do that once the game was released and such, but yeah. It would be awesome, but I would make it so that it was an "in game" feature. Meaning that it is a feature in the game to animate stuff and such for videos. Rather than just releasing the 3D content stuff for others to download.

TBH all the content i create for the game im planning to make creative commons anyway... aslong as they state that im the 1 who did the 3d models i dont mind.

You could maybe make it the same way that Valve made their Source Engin tools. This will make it possible for the users to make machinimas and share those on YouTube or other video sites. Of course you probably know alot more about this than I do, but wouldn't releasing the 3D modles make it harder to control your intellectual property?

im using UDK so all the animations would have to be imported anyway, it would just be easier for me to release the files as a .blend file with all the textures packaged and let people animate and do as they please with it in blender. aslong as the follow the creative commons on the files i dont mind what they do.

Character artist in the Games industry.

Ohh, so you actually still are accepting testers then? If you actually still are I'd love to, since I thought it was already planned on that part before I even started fallowing this.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

subscribed to the channel. looking forward to this.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

do you have some people with you? or are you a one man team?

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

do you have some people with you? or are you a one man team?

Currently she (He? I'm still a bit confused about which way it was) is only one. But ther might be a team behind it at some point. This is if I have understood it correctly

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Currently she (He? I'm still a bit confused about which way it was) is only one. But ther might be a team behind it at some point. This is if I have understood it correctly

i would love to be a member (except that i have no skill in programming and rendering, YET) but who knows hahaha.

hey guys, i havent viewed this thread in a while

and i must say, a lot of progress has been made. i am very impressed.
i'm looking forward to testing the game.

right now my internet capped and i struggle to load photos.
i'll be posting some of my input and constructive feedback soon

great job pixx. i hope that you'll be able to make it big.

thought id do a little update so id like to show you guys the Tier 1 sniper rifle based on the M40a1.

Im gonna try a different Gun system (Sort of) im basicly going to do weapon Tiers so the T1 gear is based on how common it is today, then the better the weapon the more rare it is in the world today.

this is not yet finished but i will update with the final piece when it is complete.

rifle_by_fringatoonstudios-d6it1cu.png

thought id do a little update so id like to show you guys the Tier 1 sniper rifle based on the M40a1.

Im gonna try a different Gun system (Sort of) im basicly going to do weapon Tiers so the T1 gear is based on how common it is today, then the better the weapon the more rare it is in the world today.

this is not yet finished but i will update with the final piece when it is complete.

rifle_by_fringatoonstudios-d6it1cu.png

no videos yet? :D

no videos yet? :D

i want to get somethings to show off before doing a vid, when i get the soldier fully animated and working in unreal, il upload a vid like how Dice did with the Frostbite 2 vid

i want to get somethings to show off before doing a vid, when i get the soldier fully animated and working in unreal, il upload a vid like how Dice did with the Frostbite 2 vid

Well it be as good as the star citizen charcter animation or as funny?

I would love to participate in any alpha/beta testing :)

CPU:

Intel Core i5 2500k - Motherboard: Asus maximus iv gene-z - RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance Blue 4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - GPU: ASUS GTX 770 DirectCU II
Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 II - Storage: Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate barracuda 3TB PSU: XFX 650W XXX Edition Modular PSU - Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 Pro
Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 - Sound: Razer Characias

im working on some concept art at the moment, should have it done no later than Sunday, hopefully Friday 

Well that gives me hope for the end of the week after school! Great to hear!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

man i cant wait :D looks awomse 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

do you have a logo or something?

do you have a logo or something?

my logo depends on the game, but it always has the general feel

my logo depends on the game, but it always has the general feel

kay. i made a logo just for fun. didn't really had much to do this day.

haha

http://i1314.photobucket.com/albums/t577/iAsuno/fallenrise_zps5e6b02ab.png

don't want to post it cuz its 4k xD

kay. i made a logo just for fun. didn't really had much to do this day.

haha

http://i1314.photobucket.com/albums/t577/iAsuno/fallenrise_zps5e6b02ab.png

don't want to post it cuz its 4k xD

looks cool, i do add in the title to the back of the concept art im doing atm.

looks cool, i do add in the title to the back of the concept art im doing atm.

Is this is a uni project or just a side sort of hobby from uni.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Is this is a uni project or just a side sort of hobby from uni.

its a project im trying to do to kickstart my own studio