"Project Fallen" ~ Design and Development Log

MzCatieB

Finally registered even though i did it like weeks ago but bugged out on me.

yh i remade Fringatoon Studios and made a seperate site for FallenGame.

Forums for the game and news will be ONLY on FallenGame.webs.com but basic overall information of what is happening with the studio will be on FringatoonStudios.webs.com

Infact im planning to make Fringatoon Studios a Community game studio which is in the About section of the website :| 

means you guys can get involved with helping build content, that way i can keep the game freetoplay with little monetisation 

Character artist in the Games industry.

yh i remade Fringatoon Studios and made a seperate site for FallenGame.

Forums for the game and news will be ONLY on FallenGame.webs.com but basic overall information of what is happening with the studio will be on FringatoonStudios.webs.com

Infact im planning to make Fringatoon Studios a Community game studio which is in the About section of the website :| 

means you guys can get involved with helping build content, that way i can keep the game freetoplay with little monetisation 

Weeeell I am current failing 3D Art but that has nothing to do with rendering sooo.. I'll look into that..

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Weeeell I am current failing 3D Art but that has nothing to do with rendering sooo.. I'll look into that..

the idea about doing the studio as a Community Studio is so people out of work who want to get in to game design, or are having issues getting in to games development can sit down with 1 of our design briefs and build up a portfolio and get a shipped title on the CV/Resume.

the idea about doing the studio as a Community Studio is so people out of work who want to get in to game design, or are having issues getting in to games development can sit down with 1 of our design briefs and build up a portfolio and get a shipped title on the CV/Resume.

OOHHHH wellI thought the community could do a workshop kinda thing like in steam

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

OOHHHH wellI thought the community could do a workshop kinda thing like in steam

the idea is, people read design briefs posted on the website, then they make the content from the guide lines.

the content then goes through a Selection/ refinement process to be put in the game which people can then use in there portfoli/showreel ext to help get them in to the games industry.

Things like weapons, character models ext will go through a voting process from the community so we don't double up on the content.

its an idea i want to build on but at the moment it is still a work in progress, but its to lighten the load on me and keep the cost for the game down as much as possible.

i will like to say though that we will be releasing content for people's use like Weapon packs, Music, Game props, ext. i want Fallen to feel very community driven and releasing content means that they can do there own animations for Youtube game montages and stuff.

Btw what is running the forum, is it home based or you using some data center.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Btw what is running the forum, is it home based or you using some data center.

its built in to webs.com, why you having connection issues?

its built in to webs.com, why you having connection issues?

No problems, im just curious. Btw the link to the youtube account is broken.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

registered and good to go using the name SteveStevens which is a tad confusing but eh. Looking forward to comparing my XNA tutorial gutting to the first few releases

fringatoon was gone in my sub list.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

it worked for me, there's just no videos yet

fringatoon was gone in my sub list.

Its the NSA.

Listen if you care.

it worked for me, there's just no videos yet

the link from the forum website thing. 

Listen if you care.

if there are any bugs on the website post it in the site bugs section on the forums

Working on something.... will reveal when its done.

what is it TELL ME 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

what is it TELL ME 

will reveal when its done... i don't want to add pressure too my self cause it wont come out as well :P

but i think your gonna like it if it comes out how im hoping :3

what is it TELL ME 

i will say though, im working on a new concept art technique and it feels like its going well but it will take me allot longer to do, but the results will be significantly better.

This is definitely interesting +1 for sure.

Computer Specs: CPU: i7 3770k, GPU: EVGA GTX 770, PSU: Corsair HX 850W, Case: Fractal Design R4, Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD65, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 240 Pin DDR3, Corsair H100i Liquid CPU CoolerKingston HyperX 240GB SSD (OS), WD 1TB HDD Black Edition

or im missing something but when will we be able to test the game :D cant wait 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

or im missing something but when will we be able to test the game :D cant wait 

a while still, still working on the base mechanics and base weapon types :| as well as destruction and a number of other things.

Take all the time you need, there is  no rush for creativity to flow.

Golly, I sure hope that my internets are all in a safe place...

Take all the time you need, there is  no rush for creativity to flow.

well im working on streamlining everything at the moment.

Im working on a new concept art workflow, Character modelling workflow, Level creation workflow .ext

when i get them all working fully production time will reduce hopefully.