Xbox One graphics speed increased by 6.62 per cent

qwertywarrior

Yawn. Microsoft throwing numbers to impress the console fanboys that know nothing.

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

It's funny how I had to explain to a console fanboy in my class what a pixel is (I think he still didn't get it) and now microsoft are expecting console gamers to understand core clock :O?! and Hertz?

Case: 650D CPU: i5 4670K GPU: GTX 770 Gaming @1306MHz Motherboard: MAXIMUS VI Hero PSU: AX760 CPU Cooler: H100i RAM: 8GB Vengeance Pro @1866MHz Storage: 840 250GB SSD / 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14

h17DAF1C4.jpg

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

so the xbox one will have a better gpu if u pay more??? 

assuming 6.62 is the frequency increase in MHz, thats alot of increase for a cent.

so is there gonna be a 662 Mhz increase for $100! for another $100 it can beat out the titan.

#Worldchanging #mindblowing

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

maybe we  can break into the xbox and have an overclocking party ... like do 5 suicide runs per day 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

so the xbox one will have a better gpu if u pay more??? 

assuming 6.62 is the frequency increase in MHz, thats alot of increase for a cent.

so is there gonna be a 662 Mhz increase for $100! for another $100 it can beat out the titan.

That is so very incorrect. 

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

geez is it cool to hate microsoft or xbox or something and increase is an increase and while 6% is small in the PC world on consoles where everything is optimized it can make a difference.

geez is it cool to hate microsoft or xbox or something and increase is an increase and while 6% is small in the PC world on consoles where everything is optimized it can make a difference.

Yes, it is cool to hate because even when they do change something its just a pathetic attempt to gain attention. They don't care about the console or the people, all they want is your money. They have made that quite clear once they realised that the PS4 was selling more.

Although saying "was" it still is selling more.

System Specs:

it's amazing how many people will now say "ZOMG the XBEAST is now OVERCLOCKEDEDEDED" when they probably will barely even know what they're talking about. If we overclocked any PC by 60 Hz, we'd be hiding our failure!

AMD 8350 // 8 GB Corsair Ram // PNY 780 Ti // Asus 1080p Monitor // Antec 120mm AIO // CM Quickfire TK w/ Custom Caps  // RAT 5 mouse // Audio Technica m50x // Behringer 4-line + Line6 8-line Audio Interfaces

Yes, it is cool to hate because even when they do change something its just a pathetic attempt to gain attention. They don't care about the console or the people, all they want is your money. They have made that quite clear once they realised that the PS4 was selling more.

Although saying "was" it still is selling more.

Actually most analysts say the sales are probably going to be pretty close, and if you think for a second sony is some sort of white night just remember them forcing you to buy PSVITA branded memory cards ONLY.  If your mad at this then you should be mad at intel for allowing overclocking and charging more for "k" series processors which 'usually' result in a 6% real world performance difference. This is free. I would like to point out that I will not be getting an Xbox one but I don't see any reason to hate on it.

Actually most analysts say the sales are probably going to be pretty close, and if you think for a second sony is some sort of white night just remember them forcing you to buy PSVITA branded memory cards ONLY.  If your mad at this then you should be mad at intel for allowing overclocking and charging more for "k" series processors which 'usually' result in a 6% real world performance difference. This is free. I would like to point out that I will not be getting an Xbox one but I don't see any reason to hate on it.

Analysts? Thats different to real world actual sales. Last time I checked Amazon said the PS4 was selling more. And Sony wasn't forcing me to buy anything because I don't own the PSVita ;)

As for Intel I don't really care what they do as their processors are fast regardless of what they bring out. But I digress I don't even use Intel so whatever ;)

System Specs:

That is so very incorrect. 

just 6.62 hz then?

Fail!

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

just 6.62 hz then?

What i mean is the titan thing. It would not be better than a titan just because of a higher clock speed than it. 

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

Atleast Microsoft didn't say: "we can't tweak the hardware since we're already producing those vhs recorders"

144Hz goodness