Xbox One graphics speed increased by 6.62 per cent

qwertywarrior

Why did I bother with my 4770K/780 ACX when I could potentially buy an Xbone later this year? Especially now that the graphics performance was cranked up by whopping 6.6%! I feel so silly.

uses less ram than PS4 :3 and is indie friendly getting 1 for work

Character artist in the Games industry.

idk about you guys but i'm giving Microsoft 0.25 Brownie points for trying!

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

Why is there so much hate for the Xbox One? Microsoft does care about their consumer because they wouldn't have removed DRM and slightly overclocked their GPU. They have been trying to please their consumer not stab them in the back. So, why the hate on Microsoft, please explain why everyone wants this console to fail.

Back from the dead....

just 6.62 hz then?

Don't want to be rude or anything but try clicking on the link...

So in order for the Xbox One to be improved a little more Microsoft decided to overclock the Xbox One's GPU from 800 MHz to 853 MHz.

What do you guys think will this really make much of a deference?

I don't think that this change will improve much but Microsoft seem's to believe otherwise.

Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/02/microsoft-confirms-xbox-one-gpu-boost

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Why is there so much hate for the Xbox One? Microsoft does care about their consumer because they wouldn't have removed DRM and slightly overclocked their GPU. They have been trying to please their consumer not stab them in the back. So, why the hate on Microsoft, please explain why everyone wants this console to fail.

It's an enigma, isn't it? I find Microsoft's floundering only their own fault due to their failure to connect with their audience and attempts to focus on an entirely different one, but a world where the PS4 and the PS4 alone is the wildly dominant console is not good. Competition is important, because Sony is just as likely to bite you in the ass as MIcrosoft is if they don't have anyone to compete with. That's why the PS4 is so good to begin with, because last generation they more or less failed for the majority of it.

Case: Fractal Design Define R3 | MoBo: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.6GHz | CPU Heatsink: COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: MSI R9 280X @ 1150/1700  | RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600MHz | Sound Card: ASUS Xonar DG | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB (WD1001FALS)

Does the GIF have a hidden meaning? The overclock with produce more heat, meaning high fan speeds. High fan speeds means it's like the old Xbox.

:(  Lame to slow.

Sorry bro . Happens all the time doesn't it ://

idk about you guys but i'm giving Microsoft 0.25 Brownie points for trying!

same here, but i'm giving them .26 :)

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Sorry bro . Happens all the time doesn't it ://

I reported it its cool.  :)

Oh well maybe next time. ;)

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I reported it its cool.  :)

Oh well maybe next time. ;)

That's the spirit ;)

Oh well, at least they're improving it. Can't really complain; even if it's not much.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

Threads merged.

Thanks Glenwing! :)  Sorry about that.

Spoiler

-

What's Xbox?

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Knowing Microsoft's incompetence with heat dissipation this thing is going to be running hotter than the core of nuclear reactor. Better keep a fire extinguisher on hand as well as the receipt cause it's gonna need to be replaced every 8 months.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

I see dead people...

Never mind xD that's just RROD 2.0

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball