if your parents gave you $3000 dollars what would you spend it at?

Khamiri

1928.39 British Pound

I would buy a GTX TITAN X and a i7 with board and memory.

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

Reliable Vehicle, or a lease on an apartment so my sister and I could move out of our parents house.

Maybe on my student loan if I had anything left over from the apartment or car

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

replace the hub bearings on my car cause @thekeemo knows they're fucking dead

Hey at least you can say your car is not quiet. Personally new gpu and case and rest for uni dont want to bear the guilt of my parents paying for it if I dont have to.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Put it in my bank account.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

Straight to my student loan account before I even realize I had 3 grand to blow on something stupid. 

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 64GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Razer Deathstalker v2 / Razer Basilisk v3 Pro / Sennheiser HD 600

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / iPhone 15 Pro Max

I'd add another gun to my collection or more ammo for the ones already owned

I wouldn't accept 3,000$ from my parents in the first place. But if I had to take it, I would just save it up.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Maybe another Cat.

I hope  your cat doesn't like styrofoam/cardboard like Linus's cat did ... 

Hmm ... Save it as a foundation for my bank account than pour money into it .

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

If my parents gave me $3000 I would give back the $1000 I owe my mom and then pay off my credit card where I owe $2000.

Pay off a loan and save the rest :D

PC for 1.5K, 1K for games and Pokemon stuff, 500 on PC peripherals 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

A new rig :P

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

what would you spend on $3000 dollars that your parents gave you other then a PC, Car, or traveling?

other then these 3 things how would you spend your $3000? what fun things would you buy it with?

the things that im thinking of getting is

a German shepherd dog and a jetski, can you help me think about what i should get? 

btw im gonna spend the money im not gonna put it in the bank cause i already have money in the bank that im not allowed to touch yet

im also 18 if that matters..

I wouldn't take it. Love over money any day. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

what would you spend on $3000 dollars that your parents gave you other then a PC, Car, or traveling?

btw im gonna spend the money im not gonna put it in the bank cause i already have money in the bank that im not allowed to touch yet

im also 18 if that matters..

Since the 2 best things aren't what you are looking for - traveling and investing - I would say buy a used mechanical Rolex. One that requires hand winding. They keep there value very well and in many cases will increase in value but more than that since you're 18 it will be a reminder to you each morning when you wind it to do something worthwhile with your day..... And at the very least chicks will dig it.

Zeus: Dual Xeon E5-2695v3 | 128GB DDR4 ECC | Asus Z10PE-D16 WS | 2-way SLI EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 | Corsair AX1200i | Fractal Design Define XL R2 | Das KB & Razor Chroma mouse

Yoda: HP DL380p Gen8 | Dual Xeon E5-2697v2 | 256GB DDR3 ECC | Dual Nvidia Tesla K40c | Dual 1200w PSU | 3X 146GB 15K SAS 2.5" HDD | CentOS 7 | Headless

Been wanting a used BMW forever now... would definitely use it as a down payment.

I would either save it or buy a new pair of water skiis and spend the rest on gas/oil

Spend everything on CS GO cases, jackpot it all

Python/C# Programming

Code to learn, don't learn to code. -Napalm

Spend everything on CS GO cases, jackpot it all

LOL. I opened a few Chroma 2s the other day and got a ST BS Five-seven monkey business. Still chasing after the karambit doppler and m4 hyperbeast T_T