if your parents gave you $3000 dollars what would you spend it at?

Khamiri

what would you spend on $3000 dollars that your parents gave you other then a PC, Car, or traveling?

other then these 3 things how would you spend your $3000? what fun things would you buy it with?

the things that im thinking of getting is

a German shepherd dog and a jetski, can you help me think about what i should get? 

btw im gonna spend the money im not gonna put it in the bank cause i already have money in the bank that im not allowed to touch yet

im also 18 if that matters..

cool car.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

what would you spend on $3000 dollars that your parents gave you other then a PC, Car, or traveling?

other then these 3 things how would you spend your $3000? what fun things would you buy it with?

a German shepherd dog and a jetski, can you help me think about what i should get? 

btw im gonna spend the money im not gonna put it in the bank cause i already have money in the bank that im not allowed to touch yet

college/university

I'd save it.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I would probably spend it towards something I really really like

like pimping out my set-up or maybe buying friends gifts or your mom 

Early 2020 Build : Intel i7 8700k // MSI Krait Z370 // Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Aorus 5700 XT // NZXT H500 

Early 2019 Build : Ryzen 2600X // Asus Tuff X470 // G.Skill Trident Z RGB 8x2 16GB // MSI RTX 2070 // NZXT H500 

Late 2017 Build : Intel i7 8700k // Asus Prime Z370-A // G.Skill Trident Z 8x2 16GB // EVGA GTX 1080 Ti  // NZXT S320 Elite 

Late 2015 Build : Intel i7 6700k // Asus Maximus VI Gene Z170 //  Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Gigabyte GTX 970 // Corsair Air 240

School money for the next 3 years.

prob use £500 on decorating and kiting out my room, then £1000 on some new guitar gear (amp pedal's guitar) £1000 on getting room accusticly treated and studio equiptment like mic's interface's compressors  monitors. and the last £500 would just be me buying pizzas

I did a thing once and it was awsome: https://soundcloud.com/jamese666/junkhead-cover-with-vocals

I'd find a way to use it to make more money.

If that's not an option, I'd spend it on video games. All of it.

I would use it to take a lovely vacation to...somewhere, but seeing as that the thread doesn't permit that... Hm, I'd probably just use it as spending cash and see how far it takes me.

COMIC SANS

I'd save 50% of it and then slowly pay for school

~Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth - Oscar Wilde~

if your willing to risk, stock market

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

get on a plane move to canada and try to become an actor

a savings account

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Save it like all the other money I got from my family's close friend. 

Do I have to spend it?

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

One really good night with some stripper's and beer.

Screw more college education, might just do this.

If we were allowed to spend it on PC stuff, I'd buy a nice gaming laptop.

Since we aren't, I'd buy myself a bunch of new clothes and shoes and all kinds of shiny things, set some money aside to keep up my comic subscription, buy a few figurines, and save the rest for future use.

QUOTE when replying to others / Quality over Quantity in your posts / Avoid ambiguous topic titles

Desktop: "Shockwave" Core i7-5820K / GTX 970 SSC / ASUS X99 Deluxe / 16GB DDR4 / 120GB Samsung 850 EVO / 2TB WD Black Caviar
Laptop:  "Archippos"  Dell XPS 15:  Core i7-7700HQ  /  GTX 1050  /  16GB DDR4  /  512GB NVMe PCI-E SSD

I'd build me a 5960x and 2x 980Ti hall of fame system 

steam summer sale 

1f551c06103152649f56df2d529606f3.gif

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.