The Pokémon Thread

minibois

I would do a sp00ky reference to the Master Quest theme, but I am afraid nobody will recognize it..

But I've got no time to doubt my moves, I just gotta stick to the stuff I want to do. I mean, me and friends are gonna do it for sure right, we won't run away from a fight!

i would

:D

hahaha

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

idk about you guys but the original one is the very best, like no theme song ever was.

i WANT TO BE

THE VEEERYYY BEST

(continue on)

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

*listening to this:*

Nostalgia hit hard!

i WANT TO BE

THE VEEERYYY BEST

(continue on)

Like no one ever was!

To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Like no one ever was!

To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause

I will travel across the land, searching far and wide.

Teach Pokémon to understand the power that's inside!

I love Pokemon.. "Love"

I need to work on getting a shiny Raltz. 

Witty+yet+cute+title+do+i+really+need+to

I love Pokemon.. "Love"

I need to work on getting a shiny Raltz. 

Witty+yet+cute+title+do+i+really+need+to

loser that sucks

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

• 4 weeks later...

The Pokemon TCG bug is really growing on me. Oh boy.

Yay bringing this thread back from the ded.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

JoaoPRSousa used a Revive!

:D

I personally have not played Pokemon in ages now.. Unless you count using Jigglypuff in Super Smash Bros. Melee.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Who got the shiny rayquaza via mystery gift? It wasn't available in my country, does anyone want to trade me one?

Hai ;3

• 2 weeks later...

Who got the shiny rayquaza via mystery gift? It wasn't available in my country, does anyone want to trade me one?

I got the Shiny Rayquaza via Mystery Gift. Don't have any use for it, really, but I'm not sure if I want to trade it.

• 2 weeks later...

Got Explores of Sky as my first pokemon game around when I was 8 I believe and it was new. Before then, only knew pokemon existed because I saw the last 10 minutes of the pokemon 2000 movie on Tv when I was like 5. No clue what it was, but I fucking loved those 10 minutes, and it only grew as I played explores of sky. Was a great game.

• 2 weeks later...

1444912751-80673500.jpg

Christmas came early this year :D

Pulled one of these out of one of the boosters too:

1070860.jpg

Did anyone use the hoopa at macdonalds/GameStop event yet?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Did anyone use the hoopa at macdonalds/GameStop event yet?

Oh, didn't even know this event was going on where I live too.. (But at another store). I did get a Hoopa at a gaming convention I went to :D

I haven't played Pokemon in like 12 years, may give it a try again, I remember it sucked a whole lot of time when I was a kid, back when you didn't (at least not me) use guides to complete this kind of games.

It arrived. :wub:

vFMb8CH.jpg

gjC4gM0.jpg

HkD0dWg.jpg

@Daring

If you wanna see the quality. The head is a little big, like a chibi, but the quality of it is really nice. Especially the bulb on his back. :wub: :wub:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

It arrived. :wub:

vFMb8CH.jpg

gjC4gM0.jpg

HkD0dWg.jpg

@Daring

If you wanna see the quality. The head is a little big, like a chibi, but the quality of it is really nice. Especially the bulb on his back. :wub: :wub:

Noice! Also, I posted a pic of the tiny Mudkip on that status after I got home but you never replied...

Noice! Also, I posted a pic of the tiny Mudkip on that status after I got home but you never replied...

What? Really? Hold on, I'll go check it out now.

edit

took me a minute to find the status update. lol but he is so small and cute. :wub:  Was that part of a set?

I see the others so I must ask it; Metagross and Lugia next, please. ;)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

What? Really? Hold on, I'll go check it out now.

Yeah, I told you while still down in Florida that I'd take a pic of the tiny Mudkip when I get home and I did exactly that.

Yeah, I told you while still down in Florida that I'd take a pic of the tiny Mudkip when I get home and I did exactly that.

So weird, I never got the notification. :(

I made an edit to my post, by the way.