The Pokémon Thread

minibois

Legendaries are going to be in famous places, like the White House or Effiel Tower. Your gong to find like Pikachu and Rattata in your backyard and forest.

Ah, that's good. But if the bluetooth thing will be like 50 euros I will have to think about it too.

How far would these Pokémon be apart? 

Inb4. I imagine myself running up to the Acropolis JUST to find Rayquaza/Deoxys/Dialga/Palkia. Neat.

sucks I should have had this game 5 years ago when I was traveling to major US landmarks...I would think the grand canyon, Mt. Rushmore, White House, and ect would probably have interesting pokemon based on that statement...I'll be by cornfields now..so yeah...

The wearable won't be required, it'll function like a Pokemon: GO! proprietary smartwatch to alert you while the app is closed and phone in your pocket. I also hear rumor that a lot of legendaries and exclusives will be available similar to GameStop exclusives for the first year. That came from a verified source iirc, looking for it atm. Someone also rumored (and then debunked by another redditor) that there might be phone-specific exclusives like there were version specific exclusives. (i.e. iOS vs Android similar to Ruby vs Sapphire)

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

The wearable won't be required, it'll function like a Pokemon: GO! proprietary smartwatch to alert you while the app is closed and phone in your pocket. I also hear rumor that a lot of legendaries and exclusives will be available similar to GameStop exclusives for the first year. That came from a verified source iirc, looking for it atm. Someone also rumored (and then debunked by another redditor) that there might be phone-specific exclusives like there were version specific exclusives. (i.e. iOS vs Android similar to Ruby vs Sapphire)

And windows being Emerald.

Would still get the wearable because added effect. But I wonder if they spread all Pokémon over for example for me the Netherlands or over the entirety of Europe. And if there will be store exclusive stuff, I sure hope those stores are here too D:

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

And windows being Emerald.

lol, spoofing has been made incredibly difficult for Ingress, can't imagine they'd lighten up on Pokemon: GO!, but I could be wrong of course.. Hopefully... Maybe...

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

lol, spoofing has been made incredibly difficult for Ingress, can't imagine they'd lighten up on Pokemon: GO!, but I could be wrong of course.. Hopefully... Maybe...

Roll D20 for persuasion on Ingress.

>mfw I find a tin full of Pokémon cards that I haven't gone through yet:

yaX6daa.gif

Still gotta organize all my other cards.. Have been working on it for a couple of days now and only at Fossil now D: (third set)

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

>mfw I find a tin full of Pokémon cards that I haven't gone through yet:

yaX6daa.gif

Still gotta organize all my other cards.. Have been working on it for a couple of days now and only at Fossil now D: (third set)

Meh, I just have a hogsmash of cards from when my sisters and I weren't any of the wiser and bought them just to feed my new found obsession.

Meh, I just have a hogsmash of cards from when my sisters and I weren't any of the wiser and bought them just to feed my new found obsession.

I have always been really careful with my unique cards at least, so they have always been in binders. But re organizing all of them now.

You bought a whole lot of new ones probably right? :P

I have always been really careful with my unique cards at least, so they have always been in binders. But re organizing all of them now.

You bought a whole lot of new ones probably right? :P

Oldest one's we personally have bought was from the Hoenn era.

• 2 weeks later...

Trailer for Detective Pikachu was filmed in BostonIn-game footage also seems to take Bostonian influence.

Maybe this is a hint that the next generation will be set in a New England-inspired region? Would be cool. (I am totally saying that because I am a New Englander. I will admit that.)

Trailer for Detective Pikachu was filmed in BostonIn-game footage also seems to take Bostonian influence.

Maybe this is a hint that the next generation will be set in a New England-inspired region? Would be cool. (I am totally saying that because I am a New Englander. I will admit that.)

Professor Layton meets Pokemon. Nintendo´s next big money printer. It´s genius.

Professor Layton meets Pokemon. Nintendo´s next big money printer. It´s genius.

3ds-prints-money.jpg

Iwata ;~;

Not gonna buy that detective Pikachu game for full price, maybe if it is like 20-30 euros or less.. I just want a new main series game :(

Apparently Pokemon Z is being released in April :)

People rumored it to release last October too, the time when Pokémon games usually release, but nope :( 

And is this release in April thing a rumor or confirmed?

I would buy a WiiU if they did something in the Pokemon xD GoD setting.

Pokemon Emerald was my first Pokemon game. Because of that I bought 3DS to play the Remakes. I was disapointed that some features like the battle frontier weren't in the game. Also they didn't add an option to play the OST from RSE =(. Other than that, no complaints much though, great game.

Silver was my favorite but pokemon blue was my first game. I have two folders packed full of pokemon cards from when my dad would take me to seven eleven to get a slurpee :) I also have the burger king collectables such as the pokemon balls when the gold cards in them as well as the keychains etc.. I was around 8, 9 years old when it came out and was addicted my first episode.

Any news if they're making a "Z" version? I'm holding out from getting X and Y with the assumption they're going to do another third game that usually builds more onto the first two. There is last gen to consider where they did a weird sequel set.

@Okjoek @Minibois

I found this article http://neurogadget.com/2016/01/27/pokemon-go-pokemon-z-might-released-together/23232

yesterday saying that Pokemon Go and Pokemon Z will be released together, but it's just speculation and there's no exact date

Did my post help you? Then make sure to rate it!

Check out my post on symbolic links! || PSU ranking and tiers || Pokemon Thread