The Pokémon Thread

minibois

I will go to a Dutch game con in October, maybe they will have some info about Pokemon at that point.

Last year you were able to get the ORAS demo

*falls in thread*

What the.... How did I...

Also going good to first look? Nice, might see you there if it's the Saturday.

But more OT:

Just saw/read about Pokémon Go MIGHT get me into Pokémon once again

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Look at what I bought today! :D

tNyDyd6.jpg

It still has a couple mint condition base set cards, rule book and all damage counters in the package. 1 euro. great find if I say so myself ;)

*falls in thread*
What the.... How did I...
Also going good to first look? Nice, might see you there if it's the Saturday.

But more OT:
Just saw/read about Pokémon Go MIGHT get me into Pokémon once again

Also going on Saturday, we can meetup later that day :)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

tNyDyd6.jpg

It still has a couple mint condition base set cards, rule book and all damage counters in the package. 1 euro. great find if I say so myself ;)

Nice find!!!!!

tNyDyd6.jpg

awesome!

Just look for the idiot with a DSLR ;)

Nice find!!!!!

awesome!

Just look for the idiot with a DSLR ;)

And Bsmith, I don't know how I will go to Firstlook yet. Maybe in a unique (and recognizable) jacket, maybe in a costume.

Will tell you in the future when I know for sure :)

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

And Bsmith, I don't know how I will go to Firstlook yet. Maybe in a unique (and recognizable) jacket, maybe in a costume.

Will tell you in the future when I know for sure :)

okey, just pm me then =)

guess I will see you there then.

hmm a hole in the ground...

-falls out of this thread-

waaaaaaaahhhhhh

hmmm...

*casually whistles*

Daww dammit you got me

Contrary to my user profile pic Umbreon is actually my favorite pokemon, no Ampharos. Ampharos is a close second though.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

EVERYONE POST ADORABLE PICS OF UMBREON

umbreon_chibified_by_pichu90.png

chibi_umbreon_by_ghastyart-d78r51g.png

umbreon_by_michelle4645.jpg

Dang, you find some really nice deals @STRMfrmXMN!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Dang, you find some really nice deals @STRMfrmXMN!

Pardon? Not sure I understand :P

Probably meant for someone else.

Yes, yes, it was supposed to be for Minibois, but I spazzed out.  :blush: 

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

• 3 weeks later...

I guess I'll join this thread. I played green when I was like 5 or something, I later played emerald then black 2. Now I just play Pokemon Zeta which is a pc game. My favorite pokemon is probably grovyle although ampharos zorua and rotom are pretty badass too

Am I the only one who actually really liked OR/AS? I love a good story in a game, and with OR/AS's amazing graphics and cutscenes and stuff, I really enjoyed it. I'd say it would be my favourite Pokemon game to date, but Gen 4 has a special, reserved place in my heart..

You're not alone.

Am I the only one who actually really liked OR/AS? I love a good story in a game, and with OR/AS's amazing graphics and cutscenes and stuff, I really enjoyed it. I'd say it would be my favourite Pokemon game to date, but Gen 4 has a special, reserved place in my heart..

It's not bad, not at all.

I quite like it, but it's too easy :(

And I like Gen 4 a lot too. It's right behind Gen 2 for me probably.

Have not been here in a while too.

Have not played Pokemon in a while, so that may be why.. Have been playing a lot of Smash Bros. Brawl though